This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loveballoons
    • Jan 2024

Hi, I amd 43 years old, I started to masturbate with balloons since I was a kid , I discovered the pleasure with balloons.
    I am from MEXICO, a year ago, I asked my wife to fullfill my fantasy, to see her with balloons on her body, I took some picutes of her and I loved it.
    From time to time I use balloons with her to turn her on , I would like to share some photos here on the forums.
    She gave me authorization to share her photos, but not showing her face for privacy.
    Thanks

Comment

• Eevee_Me
      • Feb 2024

Hello buddy’s!
      My name is David and I have a huge fetish for inflatables!
      I am 24 years old, but I have had an inflatable fetish since I was a kid.
      The first time I got into inflatables was when I had to go to this one building. I think the woman was talking to my mother about concentration in school and how I can be more comfortable in class. And I was left in a room with a bunch of toys, one of them was those big exercise balls. I remember walking over to it and sitting on it. I saw that little peg thing that keeps the air in and I was like “oh what does that do” so of course, me being the curious child I was, I pulled out the peg, and the air started to escape. But instead of plugging it back up, I just ended up riding it down. And since then I’ve enjoyed riding down inflatables flat every-time I get the chance. And that’s my story and I like reading everyone else’s too!

Comment

• LoonSphere
        Rider of the Big Ones
        • Feb 2024

Hello! Been a lurker for some time so I decided to finally say hi. Nice to meet everyone!
        I'm a bisexual male non-popper and have been a looner since childhood.

As for the fetish, I've always been phobic of ballons bursting as a kid and (as they were deemed 'unpoppable') loved playing and bouncing on gym-balls: one day, while I was resting sitting on one after a long bouncing session... BAM! Dry orgasm! And I guess that was how I got the fetish.
        After figuring out how to replicate the mean of getting that pleasurable sensation again with gym-balls, I extended my playful sessions to beach inflatables and, when I could finally get big enough ones, balloons.
        Never been ashamed of the fetish but I slowly figured out it was something similar to what people do when they 'make love' so I kept it personal and private.

So for toys I guess I like balloons (big ones) and inflatables alike, but I do still have a soft spot for gym-balls (still have the big one I managed to buy for personal satisfaction during late childhood).

Comment

• LoonerGuyRy
          • Feb 2024

Hi all! My name is Ryan and I’m a 38 year old straight man who has been a long time lurker and finally joined 😀 I’m a phobic semi popper who wants to work up to blow to pops and sharing my fetish romantically.

I discovered my fetish when I was a teenager after being TERRIFIED of balloons from a young age after an unexpected pop from a free helium balloon I got at a card store. I’ve always been amazed when girls will blow up balloons as big as possible with no fear if they pop.

I stick to mostly 12 inch loons you can get at stores but have blown up a couple of 17 inch TufTex’s and 17 inch balloons from WalMart and of course punch balloons. I can work myself up to get some decent necks on 12 inchers, (I’d like to think so at least) but get scared on the 17 inch and punch balloons and always seem to chicken out before the final blow.

I can’t wait to be a more active member of this online community and continue my looner journey.

Who wants to share a pic of a balloon they blew up today? Here’s a red 12 inch loon from a mixed pack I picked up at Target! I figured I’d add to my first post to get started 😀

Attached Files
          Last edited by LoonerGuyRy; 13-02-2024, 23:43.

Comment

• Ziggy
            • Feb 2024

Hii, I'm *Ziggy* (my cats name<3) nd I'm pretty new here, haven't been a lurker for long.
            I'm a semi-phobic, semi-popper on a good day, I love balloon decorating and even do it a bit for some close friends and family on the side of my real job.

Quite happy to speak to people hopefully about this

Comment

• Maddie
              • Mar 2024

Hello,
              I'm maddie, long time lurker. I'm a semi popper, but haven't been able to do anything for a while being at college. My parents were always watching me as a kid, so I've never had the chance to play with anything besides the 12in I could find at the store, but if I could have any balloon I'd imagine I'd like mostly 12-16in. I love s2p, never had the courage to intentionally do a b2p.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                • Nov 2021

Welcome Maddie !
                Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Ardov3275
                  • Mar 2024

Well my name is Bobby, from the Northeast US. Have been a member of other forums, but life happens, so have not been active in those for maybe 15 years now. I am in my mid 50's, married. My wife is well aware of my fetish, and our love making usually involves a balloon or two. Although she knows I keep some larger balloons in my nightstand, she will usually just grab a 12 inch. I particularly enjoy it when she puts one between her legs, it lifts me up for an angle she likes, and I get to ride a balloon while making love. She also often will blow up a balloon while she is on top. Although balloons do pop, they usually survive our time together. If they are all squished and sweaty, they get popped, but if they are not they usually go into the closet for my alone play time, when they are more likely to be popped. Although there are times in which there are no balloons blown up in our house, those are few and far between.

We have also recently started to get away from time to time. 48 hours, at least, when the older child is home from college to watch the younger high school. We stay in state, or just out of state, find a nice hotel we can visit. First time we did this, the reservation page had an "extras" you could order for your room. So got the single rose, the bottle of sparkling juice (we don't drink much), and a dozen helium balloons. Of course we brought some from home also. The room only had one queen bed, designed for a couple, and was a hotel where they bring you to the room, show you how things work. Although never stated, I am pretty sure that front desk person knew we would be making love under that canopy of balloons. Quite a few of our balloons were popped that weekend, but I carefully untied the helium ones and deflated them for future use. Pretty awesome to be sitting naked on the bed, pretty hard, untying balloons, have your wife come over, and sit down and smile. No questions, she knew why I was saving those special ones.

A year later, at a different hotel, we had brought balloons, she had blown up many hung some up to decorate, others laying on the chairs and floor. As we were getting ready to leave the next day she pointed out we could not leave them. I agreed, but it was a quiet hotel and popping them would have not been good either. I found some nail clippers in my bag, and together we carefully clipped the necks of each balloon. One of us stretching it out, the other carefully cutting. Although I do enjoy the pop often, having my wife participate in destroying the toys that she knows turns me on, was a huge turn on for me. As she quickly discovered how turned on I was getting, she started rubbing them on me as they got smaller and smaller, only to throw that one away and grab another to repeat the process.

So that is a bit about me, and some recent times. Been "into" balloons for about as long as I can remember. Every girl I was serious with I told. Most were cool with it "you mean, if I blow up a balloon it will get you turned on?" Yep, probably. That is about all for tonight, will try to share some more in the future. But tonight, I have a night alone, and about 50 balloons blown up in my bedroom that will need to be cleaned up before my wife arrives home on Sunday.

Comment

• youforest
                    • Mar 2024

Hello there,
                    There is youforest, Nonpopper.
                    I like Qualatex, Sempertex and Orangetex Balloon,
                    18'' is my favourite size.(Except Sempertex 18'', It is so hard - like a stone - when it came to the size, I suggest the Sempertex 24'')

I like soft balloons but not toooooo soft! and I am afraid of balloon pops (The sound loud and damage from being whipped by the balloon).

In my balloon I have,the Qualatex balloon is the best quality,Orangetex balloon is the cheapest and a most 90% of Qualatex qulity.(The Orangetex 18'' balloon can blow to 20'' and more when it no fresh).

PVC is also my like, I have some low price swimming pool toys, like Intex black whale and blue whale.

When I was youth, I got a balloon from a balloon seller, A man who sell the inflated balloon.I am fascinated by the balloon, It is so beautiful like a clear bubble, and the tauch feeling is so good, soft but not too soft, and have some reaction force.

I thought I might like it, and I was worried about other people knowing my secret, so I hardly pretended I didn't like it and tried to act normal.
                    But now my family already know about my fetishism and they all accept it.

Thanks for watching~ Hope you have a nice day!

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎