X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dude1234
    • Sep 2017

Any ideas for quiet balloon fun?

Merry Christmas
    (I know it's early but I'm not gonna be on here Christmas day)

So all my favourite ways of using balloons are loud and the people I live with never leave the house all at once unfortunately

What are some ways I can quietly have looner fun?

So far I have very gently hump an underinflated balloon. I'm gonna try that tomorrow. I got brand new balloons last month but haven't really used them for much because of lack of ideas for quiet loon play and that's a shame

So any ideas would be nice I don't know how long I have the bedroom to my self I wanna use all the loon time I have. I have had the bedroom since may I think and only just got balloons again in November so time to make up for years of no balloon fun.
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: Any ideas for quiet balloon fun?

You could try having your wicked way with it under a large duvet. It’ll certainly deaden the sound somewhat.

Comment

• Dude1234
      • Sep 2017

Will try that today thanks

Comment

• Exaturbo
        • Feb 2021

My go to activity has been a large under inflated (and therefore less likely to pop accidentally) balloon, like a 36” or larger.
        Place balloon on top of me, then cover the balloon with duvet and grind away.

With my current favourite the cattex 55” inflated to around 40” it’s practically indestructible.
        You can be quite rough with them and not fear an unwanted pop.

Comment

• Whale Rider
          • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Exaturbo
          My go to activity has been a large under inflated (and therefore less likely to pop accidentally) balloon, like a 36” or larger.
          Place balloon on top of me, then cover the balloon with duvet and grind away.

With my current favourite the cattex 55” inflated to around 40” it’s practically indestructible.
          You can be quite rough with them and not fear an unwanted pop.
          60" inflated to only 55" is also a valid option :-)
          GLs are also kinda sturdy ... or go for inflatables they only go *squeek * ^^

Comment

• balloonPatcher
            • Jun 2020

To be quiet for inflation, blow slowly and take breaks. For deflation, place the open end of the nozzle into the bed sheet so that the air goes through the sheet, almost acting like a muffler of sorts. For riding, powder the balloon with corn starch to stop the squeaking sound of the stretched latex. I did this back in the day when I was living at home.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎