Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JamesPopper
    • Nov 2016

Domination!

How central would you guys say being dommed is to your enjoyment of this fetish? for me it is quite pertinent for me to enjoy it.
    Some of my favorite things for my girlfriend to do is pinch me randomly or play a lil rough down there while forcing me to blow up loons or have her in control of the loon while im tied up. Gas masks can also add to this especially if youre blindfolded, just you, your partner and a balloon of their choice so you essentially have no idea how big it can/ will get, its soooooo fun
  • Cho
    • Mar 2019

Re: Domination!

I think its related to your general tendencies and/or preferences in bed.
    I personally enjoy both parts being dominant and submissive (dependent on mood and partner) and also enjoy this relations with balloon related content.
    Just like the gasmasks you mentioned, I presume you might enjoy without balloons as well (sorry if Im wrong here). But especially the part with "giving up the control of your balloon" I think would be really fun and definetly need to try with someone eventually.

Comment

• SirSquishy
      • Mar 2020

I have a slightly different take on domination. It doesn't involve people, but I love the feeling of domming a balloon. I have one memory in particular that I'm very fond of. It was the time I was first dommed by a balloon.

I underinflated a 6 foot cattex (about 4 or so feet) and took it for a ride. I was on top, hump riding the balloon, and it was sooooo big and strong, I felt like I was the one being dominated. After I got the rhythm going, it felt like the balloon kept the rhythm going all by itself, and with me on top of it, it felt like the balloon was humping me. It felt like the big squishy ballloon was in control, and I loved it. It was one of the hottest things I've experienced with balloons. I will remember that day fondly.

Comment

• lucid
        • Sep 2016

I couldn't agree any more strongly. If there is no element of a power dynamic in play, watching a girl pop balloons is still fun but it seems like there's definitely something missing. My girl will usually walk in and "catch" me playing with balloons again and become infuriated and will take out her frustration and aggression sexually on me, and my poor balloons lol. Lately tho I've been feeling more of a dominant streak coming to the surface. I've no idea where it came from all of a sudden but I'm just gonna roll with it. It seems like a great deal of fun to be on the other end for a change.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎