Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Danniballoon
    • Mar 2018

Nice bags

I wish I could remember where I got these from. They are sold as wheelie bin bags in the UK. Normally, such bags are made from crinkly plastic and most that are available just stretch and burst when you try to ride them. These ones are a soft plastic and have a 'star' seam bottom. They seem really thin, but will stand up to riding and are just like a big balloon
    Attached Files
  • poppinbags
    • Nov 2017

Re: Nice bags

That looks like a great bag to have some fun. It's black, but you can see through it, so it must be thin! Wish I had a few of those.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
      • May 2017

Back in 2003 I was on a day out in Sydney, and on the way back I had to go to the toilet and could only make myself to a department store before busting. Cleaners were gracious enough to let me use their toilets. After walking out through from the cleaners bathroom through the hallway back into the department store, there was a box that had a few of these bags left. They were of a "Star" bottom, and were shiny thin plastic, and were of the 240L size. With noone around, I took the three remaining bags home, I used them for a few months before they became worn out and saggy.

A few weeks later I remembered that the bag brand was Bunzl and made enquiries about purchasing them, unfortunately the company that sold them only sold wholesale to cleaning companies, and would only sell a minimum of 10,000 units, 500 boxes of 200, and I seemed to have just forgot about it.

I've never since found any bin liners that were as nice too loon. If I had enough of them, even taking one out of the box brand new, scrunching the new polyethylene for the first time gave me the hugest libido ever, but like anything that arouses to an extreme extent for a looner, they are impossibly hard to find.

Comment

• frankfrank
        Empathetic Harmonizer
        • Feb 2018

I have NEVER seen any rubbish bag, of any kind, that would withstand riding. And I weigh only 180 pounds (or around 82kg).

Am I asking for too much?
        People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
          • May 2017

I personally don't ride rubbish bags, I just love blowing them up nice and firm, and then shoving them between my legs where they create a lot of static, and like wise with wrapping my naked body around them. I don't know how they would go with riding, and am with frankfrank, they'd all stretch and bust.

Comment

• Inflover89101
            • Mar 2019

When I was a teen, I can't remember where I got it from, but I acquired a tuklok 300L wheelie bin liner, I rode that loads of times it never burst. Wish I could find them now lol

Comment

• Danniballoon
              • Mar 2018

I noticed some 300 Litre bags on E-bay, which are bigger than the usual 240L ones. I've also noticed they are available in even larger sizes than 300L, though the only ones I've seen so far are sold in bulk and therefore quite expensive.
              Last edited by Danniballoon; 10-04-2021, 10:59.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                • May 2017

Problem withy ebay auctions is that one can't see if there the nice mirror shine or matte.

Comment

• poppinbags
                  • Nov 2017

Agree, yesterday I was checking ebay for large bags, but it is hard to see if they are what I'm looking for.
                  Next to that, I live in Europe (EU), and postage from the UK is becoming very expensive...

Comment

• Danniballoon
                    • Mar 2018

The bags that single mattresses come in are a really nice ride. I managed to get a few from a guy who advertised some in the local free ads. that he had been using as furniture covers when he was decorating his house. Apart from a few small holes that were easily taped over, they easily held my weight
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Danman1987
                      • Nov 2012

Those bags looks nice. Imagine you are inside the bag (head at the opening please) with a large balloon (8 feet maybe?) so you can't go anywhere by the time the balloon fills the bag

Comment

• Inflover89101
                        • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Danniballoon
                        The bags that single mattresses come in are a really nice ride. I managed to get a few from a guy who advertised some in the local free ads. that he had been using as furniture covers when he was decorating his house. Apart from a few small holes that were easily taped over, they easily held my weight
                        I've ordered a couple of different ones of mattress bags off eBay, I'll let you know how I get on when they arrive

Comment

• Inflover89101
                          • Mar 2019

Well I'm impressed with the mattress bags tbh, I put a strip of tape on the inside at the base just to be safe, but it holds my weight no problem and a nice size etc.

Comment

• frankfrank
                            Empathetic Harmonizer
                            • Feb 2018

Something that size could even be lower quality, and it would likely hold somebody's weight. Even the trash bags that aren't as durable ("Wimpy, wimpy, wimpy!" - Hefty Trash Bags commercials from the 1970s) would have to withstand only a small amount of incremental weight per square inch if they were that size.

A little too big for me, though...I like to straddle between my legs, sometimes. Still sounds pretty cool, though.
                            People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• Plasticdestruction
                              • Jun 2021

Just found a roll of dissolvable laundry bags. They are garbage bag sized, perfectly clear and feel like a freshly opened Anagram Bubble Balloon. They inflate well and feel amazing. However, as soon as anything wet touches the inflated bag it immediately melts right through it. Once you've finished with it, flush it down the toilet as it totally dissolves! Apparently made of PolyVinyl Alcohol and completely safe. Used in hospitals and hotels.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎