Does anyone else like to watch themself whilst looning?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angstypopper
    • Oct 2017

Does anyone else like to watch themself whilst looning?

Non-poppers beware

Lately I have gotten very comfortable with fearless balloon play, including and especially B2Ps. The thing is, watching myself in the mirror while blowing a balloon to its limit feels much better to me than just doing it without watching myself.

I can properly see the increase in size, especially in relation to me and I don't have to stop blowing to check the size. It's quite the rush to make a non-stop B2P. It has also somehow lowered the probability that I chicken out. All in all it has been an interesting discovery for me.

Poppers and non-poppers alike, do you have similar experiences?
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: Does anyone else like to watch themself whilst looning?

I love watching myself blow up a huge balloon while stroking,, love mirrors,,
    The bigger the better

Comment

• theebunnyblaq
      • Mar 2021

I'm a new Lady Looner making videos to post to my AdmireMe account and I TOTALLY relate to this! I prefer recording in front of a mirror, and even watching the videos back of myself is pretty exciting too ha.

Comment

• sexyneck
        • Feb 2016

Yes yes. I always do that in front of the mirror. Watching the balloon under me, nude while enjoying. Love to see the neck moving forward & back.

Comment

• JCB
          • Feb 2021

Absolutely! I too love to see the reflection of balloon growing in size as I blow & love to feel & stroke the balloon. It doubles the pleasure & intimacy. Also I see for myself the real pleasure in my face with the balloon it enhances the connection.

Comment

• tebe2hu
            • Jan 2017

I do it sometimes too. There is a full size mirror in my bedroom ( balloon room ) where I can check the size. The difference is that I never look continuously: I blow the balloon or play with them and only when I feel something special or I feel I need to see the size (e.g. to see how close it is to the bursting point) then I stand in front of the mirror to see. Once my looner friend, a cutest woman asked the same question when we had a playful session. I replied "I'm not so photogenic to watch myself all the time"

Comment

• SusieDK
              • Dec 2017

Hi

I absolutely love watching myself in the mirror when blowing up balloons. It adds so much to the excitement, and it makes me feel so brave.
              Sometimes I fantasize about my mirroring being the ‘best friend forever’ that I always dreamt of, but never had - blowing up balloons together with me and challenging me to see who can blow the balloon up the biggest.
              Quite strange - I know, but it is how I feel about it nevertheless. Apart from this it is also really cool to watch how big the balloon get before it pops.

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
              Susie

Comment

• loonlun
                • Mar 2021

I'm a little shy of seeing myself in a mirror when doing balloon stuff because it can sort of take me out of the moment, but then sometimes while riding I like to look down through the latex at myself because seeing my body and bits smashed against a balloon adds to the excitement.

Comment

• Chrishofer1
                  • Apr 2021

Originally posted by Angstypopper
                  Non-poppers beware

Lately I have gotten very comfortable with fearless balloon play, including and especially B2Ps. The thing is, watching myself in the mirror while blowing a balloon to its limit feels much better to me than just doing it without watching myself.

I can properly see the increase in size, especially in relation to me and I don't have to stop blowing to check the size. It's quite the rush to make a non-stop B2P. It has also somehow lowered the probability that I chicken out. All in all it has been an interesting discovery for me.

Poppers and non-poppers alike, do you have similar experiences?
                  I agree to Angstypopper.

I'm a Looner from Cologne. Would be nice to hear from you Angstypopper.

Comment

• Chip67
                    • Dec 2019

Being a Non-Popping Helium Balloon Inflationist, I really enjoy watching myself inflate those big beautiful balloons on my helium tank, it’s a turn on !!!! It gives me a different perspective and a lot of enjoyment. Happy Inflations !!!!

Comment

• nikkic
                      • Apr 2021

Hi! I’m pretty new to talking about all of this but I’ve always loved watching myself blow up balloons in a mirror. I don’t really burst them but I do enjoy seeing myself cause them to get bigger.

Comment

• bigballoonguy
                        • Nov 2017

I totally enjoy watching videos I've made of myself blowing up HUGE round balloons. I'm able to see the full size of the balloon and love to see my face as I'm blowing it up. I imagine others getting off to it and that turns me on even more lol

Comment

• Danniballoon
                          • Mar 2018

I love to video all my balloon play. Back in the day when camcorders were just too expensive I started using a second-hand B&W security camera connected to a VCR. Nowadays, I use a 4K digital camcorder. Looks great on a 77" OLED TV

My favourite sessions that I like to watch most involve giant balloons and anything that involves popping.

Comment

• palloncino90
                            • Jan 2018

Yeah, I do love watching myself in the mirror while blowing up and play with big balloons :-)
                            I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Boom&Bust
                              • Jan 2021

I enjoy watching back videos that I've made of myself while looning.

I have been thinking of maybe wearing some shorts or boxers so I'm not completely naked and wearing a mask when recording videos, so I can put the videos online for other people to watch, but I don't know if I'll ever get around to that, and I'm not sure how I feel about other people watching me while they're masturbating.

I think I actually really like the idea of women doing that, but men? I'm not sure if I feel comfortable about it.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎