Was there a single thing or point in your life that switched you onto balloons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCB
    • Feb 2021

Was there a single thing or point in your life that switched you onto balloons?

I wondered what members experiences were. When about 13 saw a woman blowing up a big balloon in a store & was captivated by the balloon & felt attracted to them ever since
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: Was there a single thing or point in your life that switched you onto balloons?

https://loonerstories.weebly.com/lif...eal-story.html My full story. Basically it started when someone did a blow to pop right next to me when I was young.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
      • Apr 2017

Re: Was there a single thing or point in your life that switched you onto balloons?

Good idea Wildheart. Here's a link to my story: http://thegrimlooner.blogspot.com/20...etish.html?m=1

There was point where I got undeniable sexual arousal from looking at a picture, but there was a lot leading up to it.

Comment

• SusieDK
        • Dec 2017

Hi,

I don’t think there was a single experience that changed my feelings about balloons into how they are today. It is more like a chain of events that slowlly pushed me in this direction. Many of these events would probably not have influenced anybody else, and maybe even not myself if it wasn’t for the timing, so all in all I think it was a chain of coincidences that happened at the right times (or at the wrong ones depending how one looks at it), that step bu step led me ‘into’ balloons.

This said I am pretty sure that there was one single event that formed the basis of this chain of events. When I was only 3 years old my dad gave me a red balloon. I had never had - nor seen - a balloon before, so I played happily around with it - batting it into the air being completely unaware of any ‘danger’. At some point the balloon suddenly popped in mid air and scared me to absolutely no end and gave me a severe phobia for balloons. I have often thought that if only I had known that a balloon could pop my whole life might very well have been different.

This phobia has been the basis of each and every feeling I have developed about balloons ever since, and it still is. That I have developed a great pleasure from blowing up balloons until they pop is quite a paradox, but the phobia is still the foundation.

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
        Susie
        Last edited by SusieDK; 14-02-2021, 06:25. Reason: Correcting spelling

Comment

• b0f0s0f
          • Nov 2016

Same here, the seeds were planted with the enormous bang that I heard when I was 3 years old; only after puberty did the fetish "cross-wiring" take place.

Comment

• JOhara
            • Jul 2015

A few things triggered it for me. First I had a yellow balloon given to me. I was probably 3 years old but I remember it being a 12 inch blown really big. I remember tossing it outside and it got loose, hit grass and instantly popped. That I believe was the first trigger.

The second trigger was receiving leftover pink balloons from a family member’s baby shower which I remember sitting on one and bouncing before it popping.

Then I remember wanting to bring balloons home from birthday parties and other events so I could press them on my crotch because it felt good.

The fetish triggered fully at 13 or so when I took a blue swim ring and sat it up right on top of a green hopper ball and got down on both and began grinding and humping them which led to an orgasm

Comment

• Seasidelad
              • Sep 2018

I liked balloons as a child but as I turned into a young adult I remember walking into restaurants and stores with tightly inflated balloons on display. It started at McDonalds and then other places where you could take free balloons already blown up this is where it really began for me. Some were inflated much bigger than I would do myself.

It is a shame most free balloons are much smaller and don’t appeal to me. These days I go more for inflatables.

Comment

• t17forLife
                • May 2015

The fuse was lit when I was very young. First memory I have of any balloons whatsoever was when I was 3, I got a red helium balloon at a local farm. I recall where I was in the house when it popped, and that it was very scary at the time. It's actually one of the earliest things I can recall from my childhood.

From age 3 to 10, I was scared of most forms of noise, including large crowds. But mainly guns, fire alarms, and balloons. Which is ironic because now I am a looner and gun enthusiast

In October of 2013 I saw a video in the "related videos" bar on YouTube, and it was a Q24 b2p. There was another with a GL500 as well. I knew then and there that I was a part of the looner community, and as I got older (I was 13 at the time) I started watching more videos and doing looner activities. First b2p was actually with an 11" that I stole from church

Comment

• Whoisjohngalt
                  • Feb 2021

My earliest memory was a birthday party I was at around age 3 or 4 and if I remember correctly the adults were the ones popping the balloons, I freaked out and developed a phobia of sudden loud noises in any form. I cant point out an exact time it turned into a fetish but that day probably changed the course of my life in some butterfly effect sort of way. As I got older I avoided balloons unless I was in private and when I was I did stuff with them that I knew felt good but didn’t really understand why. Then the internet happened and I finally understood what was going on with me. Im a semi popper now but Like most everyone said, the phobia was the foundation of it all

Comment

• craggy2012
                    • Jan 2012

I think for me it started when I was given some balloons after a party when I was young. I used to sit on this regular green balloon but was intrigued by its slow shrinkage over a couple of days- turning from this shiny green balloon, to a dull, soft shrivelled, shrunken thing until it finally burst beneath me. I sort of became fascinated by blowing them up a couple of times so they stretched bigger and bigger before allowing some air to escape till they took on this more soft, wrinkled appearance. Or I’d slowly let one down and was intrigued to see those little wrinkles appear. It was a slow build up to evolve into a fetish as such though. I was more predominantly “into” my PVC inflatables back than balloons at that point but certainly by my mid teens had developed into a healthy fetish.

Comment

• tebe2hu
                      • Jan 2017

Yessss! I'§ve already posted the story here:

Comment

• AJK64
                        • Jun 2018

I always enjoyed balloons since I was very young. Loved playing with them and eventually bursting them. As I got older I found that seeing other guys playing with balloons really fascinated me. I would watch and wonder if they liked them as much as me. In my early teens I found that cuddling a balloon was comforting. I loved seeing them bulge in my arms and would see how much they could take before exploding.

One big incident though completely activated my fetish. I had a best friend I met aged around 12 or so who I slowly realized I found a attractive. One night at his 14th birthday party after everyone left, it was just me and him with a room half full of big balloons. He asked if I wanted to help him bust them. We had before this time been very touchy feely friends...always hugging and we shared a bed at sleepovers. While we were bursting the balloons things got pretty physical and we ended up kissing. From that moment on balloons became a big turn on.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                          • Jan 2016

That story really turned me on, thanks for sharing
                          The bigger the better

Comment

• AJK64
                            • Jun 2018

You're welcome bud

Comment

• Chip67
                              • Dec 2019

At the young age of 8 yrs, one Saturday, my mother took me to see my now favorite film, “The Red Balloon”. From that moment forward, I was captivated by the sight of Balloons !!!! It was instant attraction. Every day after school, my mother would pick me and we would go shopping in my hometown. It was 1964, simplier times, usually instead of dragging me along to the various shops, my mother would leave at the Woolworth’s toy department and girls in the department would keep an eye on me, I didn’t get in the way. Now that, I had a interest in balloons, the toy department was the perfect place to be. They had lots of balloons throughout the toy dept., I immediately found my favorite; a Blue Bird 2 foot pear shaped Smile balloon along with Qualatex Variety Packs of various balloon sizes and shapes. The variety packs included 1 or 2 Qualatex 40P’s - 40” Paddle Balloons and so began my balloon collection, which has turned over dozen of times. One day, on the daily trip to Woolworth’s to visit my toy department babysitters, they thought I was cute, especially with my new found interest in balloons. On that day, girls in department were so excited, something new had been added to the department; a Helium/Air Balloon inflation machine. Basically, a helium tank and air blower were combined into a shelf mounted box where the employees could dial in what amount of helium vs air would fill the balloon. I was in balloon heaven, l could stay there for hours watching the girl fill dozens of 2 foot Balloons for sale. The balloons were attached to all of the cash registers and were going like hot cakes. So the young ladies were continuously blowing up more balloons, much to my pleasure. Needless to say, upon my daily departure from Woolworth’s my mother would buy 1 or 2 Helium Balloons for me and any uninflated balloons to add to my collection. My obsession was building !!!! As time went on, I got smarter and asked my balloon inflators to only blow up my balloons with pure helium and no air mixed, please ! I told the girls how much I enjoyed the upward lift/pull. Again they thought how cute. Because of how I asking, they said anything for Chip !!!! My mother was so pleased that I was being well taken care of. So Mom would buy me my wonderful helium balloons as a thank you plus a little tip to my balloon sitters.
                              One day, after my mother dropped me off with my balloon babysitters, she happen to take an extended shopping expedition. While waiting in the toy department to be picked, I ask my favorite balloon babysitter, if she wouldn’t mind blowing up my usual all helium balloons. Well as time past, I asked one more and two more, please, etc. My balloon inflator said are you sure your mother will be okay with this and I said oh sure ! We were having so much fun inflating these beautiful balloon really huge. She even let me inflate some with her help. Well, by the time Mom showed up, I was standing there by the helium tank holding two dozen 2 foot huge helium balloons !!!! There was so much lift, I was standing on my tip toes. I had a huge smile on my face from ear to ear, Mom was not so happy. We had to make four round trips home to get all wonderful balloons home !!!! Mom’s Balloon Taxi was not to be repeated. The girls in the toy department apologized to my mother for all those balloons, but they said I was so excited and so happy, how could they not. Mom said it was great to see so happy.
                              My parents, talked about my overt interest in all these balloons, and frankly didn’t really know what to do about. Dad was a little upset about it, but Mom was fine with it. They both agreed they are just balloons and I was so very happy. Well, as I said Mom’s Balloon Taxi would not be repeated, so my Dad and Mom decided to rent me my very own tank of helium !!!! I was so, so happy with there solution. From that point forward I would always have one or two tanks of that glorious helium and that has continued happily for the past 57 years. Sorry for the long story, but it’s all true and very happy it has continued. Thank you for reading my story. Happy Inflations !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎