Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • izzyrob
    • Oct 2018

Re: Hotel room looning.

I’m going away for four days next week to just get out of town for a bit and staying at an upscale resort. Planning to rent a helium tank and have some fun decorating the room before having an equally fun cleanup session on my last day!

Comment

• Loonorm
      • Mar 2019

Back in the day, when I would go on roadtrips, I would always bring along a few balloons. I would always have one or two Q24s to ‘play with’, but my favorites were the old BOSS BALLOON doll and airship balloons! I would always love straddling one, going at it, until either the balloon, or I would ‘pop’! Boy, how I miss the BOSS BALLOONS!

Comment

• PBK
        • Mar 2019

I loved Boss Balloons. I used to buy their airships and dolls all the time from a local grocery store.

Comment

• Loonorm
          • Mar 2019

Originally posted by PBK
          I loved Boss Balloons. I used to buy their airships and dolls all the time from a local grocery store.
          Same here PBK. The local JEWEL food stores every spring would bring out a HUGE display of BOSS BALLOONS! I couldn’t get enough of them! Wal-Mart was where I discovered them!

Comment

• JloonerK
            • Aug 2020

I've popped alot of inflatables in hotels before. Sit popped alot of beachballs and even have had a few accidental blow to pops of heat stretched 48in balls. But they don't tend to make as big of a bang as larger balloons do.

Comment

• BurstingBalloons
              • Oct 2020

I love Hotel Looning as it's about the only way I can be alone with my Balloons. No popping as I don't want to disturb other guests, but really enjoy taking a couple of balloons to bed for some MANFUN. Always wanted to find another Hotel Looner to share a room and enjoy balloons together.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                • May 2020

I'm getting an Airbnb for 2 nights just to be able to have an uninterrupted balloon session. Getting a big helium tank and taking my entire balloon stash to a house up in the mountains without close neighbors. Living situation didn't allow it pre-Covid (downtime at work did though!) and is even worse now. It's going to be a fun 2 days. The lack of balloon interaction has compounded the effects that loss of work and inability to find a new job has done to my mental state. This should be a nice reset.

Comment

• Daddy
                  • Sep 2020

I'm often on the road and throw in a geodonut, some lube, and few 17-18" balloons to lay on while I have my fun.

It is a nice, cheap way to get me to not go out to eat and keep my per diem.

See example below!
                  Last edited by Daddy; 21-01-2022, 01:15.

Comment

• Common Loon
                    • Aug 2020

Originally posted by LoonerHoax
                    I'm getting an Airbnb for 2 nights just to be able to have an uninterrupted balloon session.
                    Aaahhh this sounds amazing! Did you do anything special to find an Airbnb that you know is far enough away from neighbors?

We were joking for a long time on a Discord that we looners should go in together on a "Loonbnb" space which we timeshare with each other. Nice comfy open balloon room with no sharp corners, helium and air lines running to every room, samples of unique brands of balloons left on the pillows,... It could also be a good rental for other kinky type folks who are maybe "balloon-curious"

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                      • May 2020

I looked in an area that is a little more sparsely populated. Then compared pictures of the houses to the satellite images on google maps. The one I ended up with was actually my third choice.

I looked for a place that seemed to have enough open space for play. I wanted carpeted floors bit they seem incredibly rare. I had to pass on this one house that looked really promising because it had popcorn ceilings. That's not gonna work when I plan to drain a large (200+ cfm) helium tank in the first couple hours after checking in.

Comment

• QuickRide1284
                        • May 2019

Loonbnb sounds awesome, I would love to be apart of that

Comment

• Londonj2014
                          • Dec 2017

I used to meet up with great looner buddy and we would often get hotels/ airbnb's and had amazing times together. We never received any complaints. There were a couple of close calls of nearly being caught but as we were far from home we just laughed it off.

I have rented an airbnb before with 2 other looners for the evening..... that was pretty fun!

Comment

• Common Loon
                            • Aug 2020

I plan to drain a large (200+ cfm) helium tank in the first couple hours after checking in.
                            Now *that's* the ultimate in decadent balloon play. NICE.

That must be a bunch of big balloons. When I'm trying to drain a big tank on 11"s and 16"s it takes me f-o-r-e-v-e-r, mainly because I have to fiddle with tying so many strings/ribbons

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                              • May 2020

Did one of each type/size that I had in my stash. Ended up draining 3/4 of the tank. 14" belbal was the smallest balloon I had. 14" Belbal, Q16, TT17, Q18, 18" peacock, Q24, TT24, 24" Belbal, 24" Sempertex, Q30 Agate, 32" Cattex round, 32" Cattex long neck, Q36, 36" Sempertex, 16" donut and blossom, Q646, Cattex worker, Cattex giant doll, C&F giant rabbit, Cattex giant mousehead, GL500, GL900, giant duck, giant elephant, caterpillar, rifco omniloon, rifco pillar, rifco arch, rifco wave... All filled full and tight. Most with a bit of neck. Had some air filled TT24 and Q24 bouncing around too. Filled some other random balloons with helium. It was a fun time.

Comment

• Big Balloons!
                                • Jul 2016

Did one of each type/size that I had in my stash. Ended up draining 3/4 of the tank. 14" belbal was the smallest balloon I had. 14" Belbal, Q16, TT17, Q18, 18" peacock, Q24, TT24, 24" Belbal, 24" Sempertex, Q30 Agate, 32" Cattex round, 32" Cattex long neck, Q36, 36" Sempertex, 16" donut and blossom, Q646, Cattex worker, Cattex giant doll, C&F giant rabbit, Cattex giant mousehead, GL500, GL900, giant duck, giant elephant, caterpillar, rifco omniloon, rifco pillar, rifco arch, rifco wave... All filled full and tight. Most with a bit of neck. Had some air filled TT24 and Q24 bouncing around too. Filled some other random balloons with helium. It was a fun time.
                                Sounds like a really fun time, jealous!! What are cattex dolls and GLs like filled with helium? Haven't seen any before and sounds like some good lift.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎