Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BalloonblowerNYC
    • Feb 2018

Re: SHOSU.nl

post.nl is quite fast these days. This shipment arrived in one week.

Who of you wants to abuse it together with me? ;-)
    Attached Files

Comment

• PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
      PVC Fetish
      • Jan 2013

I bought a SHOSU 'squeezer'. It is OK, aside from the fact that their products are 6P phthalate-free, meaning that they are not as soft as they potentially could be. A high molecular weight phthalate called DINP (Diisononyl phthalate) is not on the EU's REACH list, so could be used to soften the PVC. The supposed health risks of low molecular weight phthalates, which have been banned for a number of years in the EU, is grossly over-exaggerated by the EU 'Nanny State'.
      Enjoy soft, shiny and smooth PVC (inflatables and clothing). The 6P-free/10P-free material is total rubbish.

Comment

• Krizacek1
        • Jul 2018

sorry men but the price give national holland post
        Suzane new popper sph beachballs

https://www.blowtopop.net/picture.ph...&pictureid=551

Comment

• Danman1987
          • Nov 2012

I think Shosu is a bit of hit or miss. Of the 5 orders I've done I received 2 orders which had a leak before I rode it. So IMO that is not very good. I really hope they will get the quality better in the future.

Comment

• Vicci
            Blown to bits
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Danman1987
            I think Shosu is a bit of hit or miss. Of the 5 orders I've done I received 2 orders which had a leak before I rode it. So IMO that is not very good. I really hope they will get the quality better in the future.
            I had a couple of products with leaks, but they immediately shipped out replacements and didn't want the leaky ones back. Can't really complain at that. Every manufacturer has the odd dodgy product come off the line.
            Vicci x

Comment

• loonerlee
              • Dec 2018

I received my first purchase from Shosu yesterday, the over all quality in what I received (35" sph ball) is good, better than what I expected but still think quality could be a little better considering the price. I will leave it inflated for the whole day to see if it leaks. Probably will purchase from the seller again in the future.

Comment

• Buzzsaw258
                • Jan 2022

Originally posted by BalloonblowerNYC
                post.nl is quite fast these days. This shipment arrived in one week.

Who of you wants to abuse it together with me? ;-)
                So Im dying to know, how was it?? Did you give it a good rough ride and abuse it? Any pictures from when you finished?

Comment

• Buzzsaw258
                  • Jan 2022

Has anyone come across any videos of guys or girls using any of the Shosu inflatables? Would really enjoy watching some of those!

Comment

• seancody
                    • Jan 2021

Originally posted by Buzzsaw258
                    Has anyone come across any videos of guys or girls using any of the Shosu inflatables? Would really enjoy watching some of those!
                    "Living Pool Toy" on youtube did. https://youtube.com/shorts/snNwvr57mX4?feature=share

just saw they're quite a lot videos about shosu on yt. to be fair not nsfw though yeah

Comment

• Buzzsaw258
                      • Jan 2022

I appreciate it your help, but yes, I'm looking for the ones that won't be on YouTube

Comment

First comment here, so I will share my experience with SHOSU.

I ordered a Ride Roll RR1200 in Lipstick color back in May. I am from Mexico, so shipping unfortunately doubled the cost of my order. I used PayPal as my payment method, my order was placed, and a tracking website was provided to me via email.

Shipment took 3 weeks to arrive to my country, but after it arrived, tracking website stopped giving me information, so I didn't knew where my package was currently located. I contacted SHOSU via their provided email and they replied quickly, telling me to wait a few days for the package to arrive. 5 days later, it arrived out of nowhere to my door. Package was discreet (without SHOSU logos on the outside or the company's name and product described on it) and it included the Ride Roll itself, a repair kit with a vinyl sheet that was of the same color as the roll, a promotional flyer with the available ride roll colors, a "Thank You" card, a red SHOSU Cat Logo sticker and an instruction manual with indications on how to inflate the RR1200 properly for the first time.

Now, reviewing the Ride Roll... DAMN, it truly is one of the softest and strongest inflatables I've ever had. The Lipstick color is actually fuchsia by strong light and red by dim light. It does have a distinctive smell, similar to an Intex beach ball.

First time riding it was tricky, as I never rode an inflatable with such a wide diameter before, yet it handled me and all of my awkward positions with no problem. After finding my way into it, further sessions have been pure heaven. One time I rode it for about an hour and ended up sweating so much that I decided to use my sweat as lube to "finish the job". When I inflate it I leave the wrinkles at the top and bottom sides of the cylinder on as a preventive measure (I am a non-popper), and still the inflatable remains firm and bouncy to comfortably sit or lay full body on.

For anyone reading my comment, I strongly recommend trying an inflatable toy from SHOSU if possible. I would like to try one of their SPH Tubes in a future.

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
                          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by LoneLoonRider
                          That's cool. I think I'm done with Shosu for a bit. Their products are great, but their logistics aren't. Shipping is considerably expensive and takes a long time.

Hopefully in the future they'll have faster and cheaper international shipping (to USA).

I'll check back in a few months.
                          Seems like they've improved this. I bought an SPH ball and a squeezer, so we'll see how long it takes to go from the Netherlands >> USA West Coast.

Comment

Shipping is considerably expensive and takes a long time because anything coming into the USA must go though customs. it can take as little as 3 day to a week in a half to go though customs. it also depends on witch country it comes from I had package come from china and it sat in customs for a week in a half before it was cleared to come into USA.

Comment

• PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
                              PVC Fetish
                              • Jan 2013

I pre-ordered an inflatable couch. ETA in June.

SHOSU claim that their inflatables are soft, but I can't help but think that the softness could be improved further by use of a safe but highly effective phthalate-based plasticiser such as DINP. The supposed health risks of phthalates are blown out of proportion, but high molecular weight phthalates, such as DINP, are safer than the EU-banned low molecular weight phthalates such as DOP. DINP is not allowed for use in children's toys, but the inflatables offered by SHOSU are obviously not marketed at children.

The crystal clear SHOSU ride roll I bought a while back was surprisingly soft, and it had an intense 'Intex-like' aroma.......nice!

Some technical info on phthalate plasticisers, for anyone who is interested:
                              Since February 2015, the use of the plasticizer dioctyl phthalate (DOP) in the European Union has been banned. As alternatives to this product we offer Diisononyl phthalate (DINP) and Dioctylterephthalate (DOTP).
                              Last edited by PVC Vinyl Enthusiast; 17-04-2023, 23:18.
                              Enjoy soft, shiny and smooth PVC (inflatables and clothing). The 6P-free/10P-free material is total rubbish.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎