Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SuTeKh
    • Sep 2018

Inflatable Bop Bags?

Anyone got a recommendation on a really good bop bag? Been wanting to get another one for a while now and wanted to know if anybody knew of any good ones that are tough and can take alot of overinflation and riding?
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Re: Inflatable Bop Bags?

I just bought a few of these from aldi for the $10 special: http://offers.kd2.org/en/au/aldi/pfZRE/ .

I don't sit or ride them, so I would have no idea how they would go under the weight of a body.
    I mainly got them for hugging them naked in bed, or what you could say is riding them horizontally. I unwrapped one last week, blew it up for the first time wile sitting down, and that moment of pressing that new squeaky PVC into my shorts, that huge thudding groning low rumbling squeak was heaven. Have to say the sharp zipper on my shorts did throw some anticipation into the moment.

Comment

• Rody
      Hello!
      • Mar 2018

Walmart usually has these bop bags in stock. They're inexpensive, durable, and quite a bit larger than most others you can find online or in stores these days.

Comment

• SuTeKh
        • Sep 2018

Actually just got this one came in the mail today and it seems very durable! Nothing but good reviews its adorable and very huggable too! I think it will hold up very well! Fun to bop around and gives that warm fuzzy feeling when i look at it and hug/cuddle it! Pic attached at the bottom.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
          • May 2017

Originally posted by SuTeKh
          Actually just got this one came in the mail today and it seems very durable! Nothing but good reviews its adorable and very huggable too! I think it will hold up very well! Fun to bop around and gives that warm fuzzy feeling when i look at it and hug/cuddle it! Pic attached at the bottom.
          No, this ones not for me, total turn off.

Comment

• frankfrank
            Empathetic Harmonizer
            • Feb 2018

Originally posted by SqueakyJester
            Walmart usually has these bop bags in stock.
            Yet some reviewers are giving those bop bags only a 1.0 rating! Bad reviews, but you find them durable. Interesting...
            People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎