X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloons
    Balloon fun
    • Apr 2017

BSA 17 inch Balloons

Dose anyone know where to buy BSA 17 balloons? I like tufftex 17s but the latex is not as soft as the old formula. I think it has changes. How dose BSA 17 compare to tt 17? Dose anyone have any experience with these balloons??
  • TheBiggertheBetter
    • Dec 2020

Re: BSA 17 inch Balloons

Our local party store sells big bags of BSA 17 outdoor balloons. I haven’t tried them yet, but they are a pretty reasonably priced.

Waiting myself on some reviews.

Comment

• gerbil366@outlook.com
      • Dec 2020

ive not tried BSA 17" balloons , ive always used tt17 balloons , the best for me anyway

Comment

• Cadillac
        • Jan 2022

I've gone through several bags of the BSA 17" balloons. Personally, they are some of my favorites. I love the way they feel and look before they get inflated. They get very firm when blown up to rated size and beyond. They can get quite large if you do all of the stretching, multiple inflating, etc., and they can get great necks. However, they are prone to popping once you start to get them beyond the rated size. The shape is a very round with a neck - more round than the TT17. But my favorite thing to do with them is to blow them up just before they pop and then tie them off. They have a long stem so easy to tie. Once blown up that big they are a ticking time bomb. They may pop within minutes or it may be a day or two. If you are into B2P's or if you like to make balloon rooms that self detonate, they are the best, IMO.

Comment

• SAF
          • Nov 2019

I just bought a bunch tuftex and they suck... I really liked them but they don't get as big and they are no soft. I re inflated them and they just pop randomly. the old ones use to be strong and re inflated HUGE and soft... I would too like to find something better.

Comment

• Meililoon
            aka lyckr
            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by SAF
            I just bought a bunch tuftex and they suck... I really liked them but they don't get as big and they are no soft. I re inflated them and they just pop randomly. the old ones use to be strong and re inflated HUGE and soft... I would too like to find something better.
            Sounds like an old batch to me. When they're new, they're still very good balloons.

Comment

• Asclepio
              • Sep 2018

They are very good balloons, I love how big they can get on the second inflation and how long is the neck. Def one of my favs after the Tuftex 17” of course. But I can agree with Cadillac review, sometimes they pop without any advice after some hours and that can be a big problem for some looners. Not for me, but you need to be ready to expect a random pop at any moment if you overinflate a BSA loon and let it inflated in your room.
              On the next photo you can see a comparison I made with a tuftex and a BSA both at the max size I dare to blow them. Of course the BSA is the blue one.
              Attached Files
              A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• aron_crow
                • May 2020

I think balloune-qc sells them in North America and even ships them worldwide, do try that

Comment

• SAF
                  • Nov 2019

Originally posted by lyckr
                  Sounds like an old batch to me. When they're new, they're still very good balloons.
                  new and in their new bags with their new logo. I have some older ones and they are WAY better.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎