Old 09-12-2020, 03:02 PM

Danman1987 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: SHOSU.nl
This morning I ordered 3 Ride Rolls, 2 RR1200 and one RR700. I'm curious how they feel and ride. I hope they arrive soon because I live in the Netherlands, so shipping should be quite fast.
Old 12-12-2020, 09:35 PM

MegaInflator is on a distinguished road
Ordered, got order confirmation ...... and then nothing.

Kind of cooled my ardor for it, now getting concerns.
Old 13-12-2020, 06:34 AM

Same about me. I'll hope it will be shipped upcoming week.
Old 13-12-2020, 12:19 PM

I've got the following e-mail from Shoshu:
Quote:
We would like to thank you in participating in our highly anticipated Ride Roll sale. We just got some unfortunate news from our shipping company which wil delay the delivery of the ride rolls a bit.. We think itís important to be transparent and keep you updated with the status.

The ship arrived in Rotterdam Port as scheduled, but due to Covid, combined with december mayhem, there was no capacity to unload the ship in time before it had to continue to Hamburg.. It will arrive back in Rotterdam on the 17th of December.

To lose as little time as possible we decided to pick up the shipment at the port with the Shosu team ourselves, bring it to our office directly and pick all orders in the same weekend so we can ship the Ride Rolls to you actually as soon as physically possible. All though in these crazy times some factors are beyond our control, we sincerely apologize for this delay.

Of course we will send you track & trace information as soon as the packages are on their way.

Thank you for your understanding and we are really looking forward getting the Ride Rolls in your homes shortly!
Old 13-12-2020, 01:22 PM

I got the same mail, that was very nice of them!
Old 15-12-2020, 09:17 PM

PompousBalloon is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: SHOSU.nl
I think they are really dedicated and kind people. The communication with the seller was smooth and fast even at 10 o'clock in the evening, which really says something good about them!
Old 16-12-2020, 11:34 AM

Dennisballon is on a distinguished road
Niceee, i am also from the netherlands and hope to hear from you how they are if you got them:-)
Old 22-12-2020, 10:21 AM

frenchy is on a distinguished road
My ride rolls have shipped! Naughty Beach Ball should get here in 2 days too
Old 24-12-2020, 10:39 AM

Thumbs up Re: SHOSU.nl
I've just gotten mine (RR-700) and did a test inflate on it (not fully -- yet).

This thing is HUGE. The indicated sizes on the website are on the small side; even this RR-700 (nominal size 180x70) soft-inflated to >190cm long and I didn't even fully fill it!!!

the material feels pretty heavy and sturdy; seams all look well-finished and solid.

I had intended to shower-stretch it but now I'm not so sure ... mostly because I don't think I'll have the shower space to do so! (small shower, ride roll much bigger than expected)

tl;dr: if you're looking for an affordable large inflateto play with, recommended.

EDIT:
So I just **fullly** inflated mine and lordy did they underrate the size. 180x70 ? More like 200x80 for an RR-700. (I just inflated to "no wrinkles" not "drum-taut" like I like to do)

One part of me is exultant at its size and slow deflate rate (if you're into deflating, yanking the valve and letting it whoosh gets you quite some "air time") ... part of me is also concerned because it'll definitely NOT fit in the shower for stretch work as intended!

Still a good deal at what they cost though.

Last edited by MegaInflator; 24-12-2020 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Update
Old 29-12-2020, 02:54 AM

LoneLoonRider is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MegaInflator View Post
I've just gotten mine (RR-700) and did a test inflate on it (not fully -- yet).

This thing is HUGE. The indicated sizes on the website are on the small side; even this RR-700 (nominal size 180x70) soft-inflated to >190cm long and I didn't even fully fill it!!!

the material feels pretty heavy and sturdy; seams all look well-finished and solid.

I had intended to shower-stretch it but now I'm not so sure ... mostly because I don't think I'll have the shower space to do so! (small shower, ride roll much bigger than expected)

tl;dr: if you're looking for an affordable large inflateto play with, recommended.

EDIT:
So I just **fullly** inflated mine and lordy did they underrate the size. 180x70 ? More like 200x80 for an RR-700. (I just inflated to "no wrinkles" not "drum-taut" like I like to do)

One part of me is exultant at its size and slow deflate rate (if you're into deflating, yanking the valve and letting it whoosh gets you quite some "air time") ... part of me is also concerned because it'll definitely NOT fit in the shower for stretch work as intended!

Still a good deal at what they cost though.
How does it feel to play on / with?