Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FunLooner
    • Dec 2019

Necking Balloons

What are your favorite ways to neck a balloon? I’ve been so fond of sit pops seeing a nice neck bulge is a huge turn on! I also like pump to pops, hump and hug to pops pushing balloons to their limits is always a fun turn on for me! What about you? New Mexico Looner here!
  • lionlooner
    • Apr 2016

Re: Necking Balloons

Agree with everything you've said, haha. Necks in general are hot, but any kind of neck from pushing the balloon to its limits are the best.

Always hot seeing the neck shoot out from a good sit/hump and almost popping due to that.

Comment

• sexyneck
      • Feb 2016

Just in case you have missed these necking photos. I love to do it this way with the soft pink balloon.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Stoiclooner
        • Jul 2020

I love blow to pops and part of the fun is managing to get the biggest neck ever before the balloon explodes. So I simply get a brand new balloon (usually a crystal 16" qualatex) and stretch its neck a lot before inflating. I usually don't inflate the neck before the body, but I know some people does it and get a pretty big neck too, I just prefer to blow it as it is to mainting the shape.

As soon as the balloon starts its neck I stop blowing and stretch it a little more and continue this technic for each 3 to 5 blows, stretching the neck the most I can.

It's nice because the more you blow, more the air wants to get out and forces the neck into your mouth, increasing the pressure, it really turns me on and the best part is, when you win the battle, the balloon grows a little more before the inevitable end and suddenly BOOOOM!! The explosion comes to anounce your victory.

If you like blow to pops too go search for Kirbycutie...she is the master of really huge necks (and sexy as hell too).

Comment

• Nopops4me
          • Jun 2015

If you want to see a good neck , go to 'Balloon Discussion' section then on to 'BSA 17" '. Depplooner's attachment takes some beating.

Comment

• Balloondad
            • Jan 2021

Totally agree with these comments - necks can be so hot to see. The clip below shows an excellent B2P with a beautiful neck before the balloon goes to heaven.

MUSCLE DAD ENJOYS A BLOW-TO-POP SESSION WITH THIS POOR ORANGE BALLOON. He shows how his lung-power can bust it.

Comment

• Asclepio
              • Sep 2018

@nopops4me thank u for the reference buddy, I can recommend the BSA 17” loons to any neck lover, they are indeed a pretty good made balloon. Really strong, really big, excellent capabilities to grow past rated size and extra long neck (not so difficult to inflate).
              A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Blackpoolrock
                • Feb 2021

My favourite balloons are giant mouse balloons like in the picture. Not much to play with neck wise.

Comment

• Blackpoolrock
                  • Feb 2021

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                    • May 2020

The big mouse heads can be necked. Just takes a bit of prep and caution.

Comment

• TheMole
                      • Nov 2019

Totally agree with all the necking comments. One of my favorite things to do is take a T24 (or similar) and inflate and deflate it a few times to stretch it out then blow it up big and sit or lay on it in bed until the neck bulges up big. It doesn't take long with some bouncing and pulling. Then I hump it with the neck between my legs until either it pops or I do lol

I used to do the same thing with Q24s back in the day, the necks could get enormous after some stretching and careful riding. Man I miss those...

and yes the mouse head balloons can neck up really nice! Especially the clear ones in my experience.

Comment

• Nopops4me
                        • Jun 2015

We all have our own way of necking a balloon. Some may take them too far and bang it's on to the next one. Others may be frustrated at trying so hard and not achieving a permanent neck (the inflated neck deflates back into the body of the balloon). If this is you, try watching 'The Balloon Reviewer' on youtube. It's a French guy who demonstrates how to inflate and keep a neck of a Tuftex 17" balloon in place. How on earth the balloons don't give in until he gets to the final period, when he pump 2 pop & sit 2 pop the balloons is beyond me. Tuftex sure are strong. The clip lasts about 20 minutes.
                        If interested, go have a look. I'd be interested in your views.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎