Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yet_another_aussie
    • Dec 2019

Re: Other fetishes

That must be a conflicting headspace sometimes, but i'm glad you enjoy your time with the others Heaviest

Comment

• heaviest
      • Jun 2018

Gym Girl’s favorite place to sit at the hotel seems to be the downstairs cafeteria, which is only open for breakfast, but con attendees are using it as a social lounge. Gym Girl, when she’s not in her bathing suit, is in her trademark gym clothes, flashy leggings and a sport top she pulls down over her belly but it doesn’t stay there, it slides up to her waist, which is like 30 inches smaller than her hips.

The chairs in the cafeteria are a one-piece plastic seat on a metal base. From the front I see no part of the chair with 700 pound Gym Girl on it, but from the back, holy hell. She’s kinda showing off, not keeping her leggings pulled up or her shirt pulled down, so there’s an inverted heart-shaped patch of the top of her butt showing, and it’s wider than the chair by a fair bit, and her hips are wider than that, and her legs are wider yet. The top of her butt is taller than the back of the chair. It looks like she’s sitting on children’s furniture.

As she sits she leans forward so she can lift her butt as far back as she can balance as she lowers herself, and she basically sits on the back of the plastic seat and bends the hell out of it. It and the sides of the seat bend as she sits, and she has happily obliged me by doing this both slowly and quickly, repeatedly. Makes cracking and screeching noises when she does this, and she seems completely unconcerned. Has taken to sitting off center so the seat twists to one side and just about folds on the more heavily loaded side. Makes extra noise when she does that, and she is making unnecessary movements to roll from side to side, and even lifts her weight from the chair and drops into it again, pretending to better balance herself, but always letting half her bulk hang over one side of the chair, and kicks her feet out to make sure all her weight is on the chair. Rolls a bit front to back and side to side, and to the more heavily loaded side the chair makes a plasticity popping noise.

When she gets off the chair I see the mount under the plastic seat has left an imprint in the plastic, and it is cracked to the sides and back. She has tried to sit with her weight hanging over the front of the chair, and the whole thing pitches down in front when she does this, but she hasn’t cracked the front of it yet. And having seen the damage she has done, she just plops into it again like she weighs nothing. And it screeches and pops, and she shifts her weight off center again and it pops again, and she drags the whole thing forward as an excuse to make more unnecessary movements, and then leans far back to pull her shirt down over her belly, and it doesn’t stay there even long enough for her to lean forward again, making more noise.

About the twentieth time she leans back to pull her shirt down over her belly, something makes a bang, and she lurches back and one foot comes clear off the floor as she has to catch herself from falling backwards, and her belly jiggles. She steadied herself and puts her feet under her, lightening the load on the chair, and it still rocks forward and back easier than it did before, and now it’s making a clacking noise as she leans back to front. She says the seat is bending a lot now, and I go watch from the back but I can’t see anything different. But she gets up and sits in a new chair, not at all carefully. It is remarkably quiet, but does make grinding noise, and she goes right back to letting half her bulk hang off one side of the chair, and kicks her feet out again. Leans back as hard as ever to pull down her shirt. Snap! She ignores it, takes extra time leaned back to adjust her shirt before relaxing again. Rolls side to side and bounces to the heavy side harder than ever, and when it makes a cracking noise, she twists her whole body to the side a bit.

“Okay, I’ll stop doing that, now.”

Leans forward and makes more unnecessary rolling movement.

“Really. Gonna stop now!”
      Last edited by heaviest; 12-02-2023, 21:15.

Comment

• heaviest
        • Jun 2018

There was a guy at the pool who convinced some of the heavier ladies to sit on his lap, on one of the pool chairs. When Gym Girl sits on these things you can’t see the plastic straps she’s sitting on, but you can see the ones in the back of the chair, and they get really tight. The whole chair sinks under her, and you can’t see them because she’s so much bigger than the chair, but the legs must spread a lot when she’s on the chair.

Anyway, this guy has several women sit on him, and you do see the legs spread under the load, but curiously, the heavier the load the LOOSER the straps get on the back of the chair. The opposite of Gym Girl. And she outweighs him and his heaviest lap mate. The only thing I can figure is that with his narrow butt on the chair, the heavier the load the more narrow the seat gets, but with her, being so much wider than the chair, it stretches wider under her. Her weight is on the chair frame, his is on the straps.

Anyway, he gets a woman of about 400 pounds to sit on him, and the back of that chair just wrinkles right up, unevenly, and the frame is twisted. The thing sinks so much it looks like it’s going to break. It looks like it’s more stressed than with Gym Girl on it, and I know she outweighs them both.

The chair holds, and when they both get up it looks damaged, but it didn’t outright collapse.

Sunday afternoon he convinced Gym Girl to sit on him. This is where these people who like to be crushed freak me out. As much as I’d love to watch, if the chair collapses, he’s going to have a 700 pound woman land on him.

So, she sits on him and the chair sinks and the plastic straps on back wrinkle up and the frame twists, and her weight just keeps coming. Pushes her legs out from under her and leans back on him. She’s sitting partly on his lap and partly on his chest. He can’t get his arms around her, but he gets them under her belly, on her hips. That boooty gap where her leggings don’t cover the top of her ass is right at his chin.

She stays on him for several minutes. Every move she makes twists the hell out of the chair, and it looks like she’ll collapse it by leaning too much in any direction, but she does so more and more. The legs have bent far enough and the plastic straps he’s sitting on stretched so much that his butt is starting to touch the ground. He notes that and she leans and wriggles a bit more. He groans and she asks if he’s alright and he says he is, so she lurches forward and falls back, and she’s now sitting fully on his lap on the ground and he slaps her ass to ask her to get up. She asks for help to get up. When they are both off the chair, it remains bent and low to the ground, and the plastic straps are still slack.

He wants to do it again on a chaise lounge, and she obliged but puts an 18 pocket air mattress on it, first. She lays on him for quite a while on that. Butt on his lap with his arms around her waist, and then belly down on him, arms around her waist. She lays on him a long time like that, butt up in the air. She’s so much wider than the mattress and the chair that she can barely keep both calves up. You can kinda see his feet and his head and shoulders, and his hands at her sides.

Comment

• WindyBalloon
          • Feb 2023

Love men wearing nappies, they look so good and cute and lovely.
          Especially when balloons are involved.

Comment

• Balloonpop_ks
            • Mar 2023

For me it's a turn on to see girls lighting massive loud fireworks.

Comment

• AJK64
              • Jun 2018

I've developed a bit of a thing for other things that go bang too in the last few years. Watching fireworks with an attractive person is a turn on. The weirdest one I think is, I find men who regularly shoot guns really sexy.

Comment

• Balloonpop_ks
                • Mar 2023

Originally posted by AJK64
                I've developed a bit of a thing for other things that go bang too in the last few years. Watching fireworks with an attractive person is a turn on.
                Yeah, that is nice. I work as a Pyrotechnician and also held courses for trainees, sometimes there are very attractive girls taking classes for shooting fireworks. Many of them like a good bang very much. Some of them are more into the aesthetics of the design.

Comment

• Londonj2014
                  • Dec 2017

I have a bit of a fetish for bulges, which seems to be a bit of a trend on this thread. Seeing a big bulge drives me insane. The bigger the better. I used to ask a looner buddy to answer his door with a small balloon in his pants.

I also like seeing guys who have had silicone implanted or saline-infused. I find that quite hot!

Comment

• josefet
                    • Apr 2023

PVC clothing, inflatable latex hoods and suits, inflatable pvc suits.

Comment

• UKPOPPER
                      • Feb 2023

Satin and silk...��
                      Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• Blowitbig
                        • Jan 2016

I have to agree with londonj2014 big bulges are definitely a turn on
                        The bigger the better

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                          • Apr 2023

I had a GF like that too but Had to get Rid of Her. I've Fantasized About a Wide Hipped Big Booty Girl forcing Me To Go last after Pulling a Train then Licking the Pudding out of Her Slit. It's gets me hard but I would Never do it.

Comment

• amon gus
                            • Mar 2022

Knee high boots of higher

Comment

• Kitten
                              • Jul 2023

I love whips, canes, cuffs, collars, humiliation, being bitten hard, scratched, and scared out my mind by someone I love. If I'm not crying after a rough session, then it probably wasn't rough enough.

Comment

• bouncydan94
                                • Jun 2023

same!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢