Old 11-04-2021, 08:50 AM

Danman1987 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Nice bags
Those bags looks nice. Imagine you are inside the bag (head at the opening please) with a large balloon (8 feet maybe?) so you can't go anywhere by the time the balloon fills the bag
Old 12-04-2021, 12:22 PM

Inflover89101 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Danniballoon View Post
The bags that single mattresses come in are a really nice ride. I managed to get a few from a guy who advertised some in the local free ads. that he had been using as furniture covers when he was decorating his house. Apart from a few small holes that were easily taped over, they easily held my weight
I've ordered a couple of different ones of mattress bags off eBay, I'll let you know how I get on when they arrive
Old 14-04-2021, 03:21 PM

Inflover89101 is on a distinguished road
Well I'm impressed with the mattress bags tbh, I put a strip of tape on the inside at the base just to be safe, but it holds my weight no problem and a nice size etc.
Old 15-04-2021, 02:20 AM
INFJ+extrovert

frankfrank is on a distinguished road
Something that size could even be lower quality, and it would likely hold somebody's weight. Even the trash bags that aren't as durable ("Wimpy, wimpy, wimpy!" - Hefty Trash Bags commercials from the 1970s) would have to withstand only a small amount of incremental weight per square inch if they were that size.

A little too big for me, though...I like to straddle between my legs, sometimes. Still sounds pretty cool, though.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939