Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon69
    • Apr 2021

Re: Who Knows ?

only 1 person knows, and I regret it, because it was my mom (who is VERY christian)

Comment

• Alan
      • Dec 2014

I get you Loon69! Apart from my close friends and ex-girlfriends, my mum sister and brother know: my family are strict Christians, but funnily enough (innocently) it was my mum, sister and brother who are kind and sweet, gave me my balloon and inflatable fetish!

Comment

• Bobberloon
        • Feb 2016

I told a couple new people in the past 2 or 3 weeks. One is a woman I'm currently pursuing. The other is someone from a therapy group. I brought up being embarrassed about having a fetish, and she coaxed it out of me. Then she went "OH MY GOD, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN PUT INTO A BALLOON?"

Turns out she's done some BDSM positive trainings in the past, and tried putting someone in a balloon before that had a balloon fetish.

Now that I think about it, I'd guess whoever she did that with, there's a solid chance they're on this board, lol. There's only so many of us looners...

Comment

• BalloonFun
          • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Bobberloon
          I told a couple new people in the past 2 or 3 weeks. One is a woman I'm currently pursuing. The other is someone from a therapy group. I brought up being embarrassed about having a fetish, and she coaxed it out of me. Then she went "OH MY GOD, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN PUT INTO A BALLOON?"

Turns out she's done some BDSM positive trainings in the past, and tried putting someone in a balloon before that had a balloon fetish.

Now that I think about it, I'd guess whoever she did that with, there's a solid chance they're on this board, lol. There's only so many of us looners...
          I'm sorry, but I don't quite follow. The one who asked you, "...have you ever been put into a balloon?..." - is she the "someone" from the therapy group? And the "someone" who did positive BDSM trainings - is she from the therapy group, too?

Please know that you do not have to answer these questions if you don't want to -- just wanted some clarification. Thanks.

Comment

• AJK64
            • Jun 2018

I found it easy to follow that post. Yeah they meant the one from the therapy group who has done BDSM training.

Comment

• BalloonFun
              • Apr 2022

Originally posted by AJK64
              I found it easy to follow that post. Yeah they meant the one from the therapy group who has done BDSM training.
              I think I got it now, but my social skills are a bit behind (having autism and all) but still working on them. Sounds like a really interesting experience to have known someone from a therapy group and that all is OK.

Comment

• Bobberloon
                • Feb 2016

Originally posted by AJK64

Yup, that's it. Also, when I say a therapy group, it's actually more like AA. So, not quite "therapy", but a support group.

Comment

• IILoonerII
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2020

Just me, couldn’t really start it until I got on my own.

Comment

• Viper
                    Back me up, Vito!
                    • Jun 2021

Just one person, my girlfriend. Nobody else knows and I've never told anyone else about it either. Whenever I bought balloons, I'd go through a self check lane to ensure nobody could see me and possibly know what I was buying. I'm the kind that feels so damn dirty buying balloons because I know what I'm using them for.

Comment

• Scooter
                      • May 2022

Originally posted by Viper
                      I'm the kind that feels so damn dirty buying balloons because I know what I'm using them for.
                      I know, right? That's why I do all of my buying online. There's nothing wrong with buying balloons in-person, but it makes me so nervous anyway.

Comment

Working...