Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tecumseh
    • Nov 2017

B2p in public

So I've always kept my looner feelings a secret, but recently I've been having the urge to share at least a part of it with my environment.

One thing I like to do is challenge people (mostly girls actually) to a b2p contest in pubs. Since there is some alcohol involved, people get less scared of the popping (myself included) and we take turns blowing it up. The winner is the one who pops it.

Obviously this has a bigger impact on me, but for some reason a b2p in public is still really exciting but not very arousing.

There is even 1 girl that always asks me if I have balloons with me everytime I meet her. So far we've only done 18 inch balloons, but I might take a slightly stretched q36 one day, that's gonna be so sweet

Also the looks of people watching us are priceless!
  • amac
    • Mar 2017

Re: B2p in public

Would love to see that

Comment

• Tecumseh
      • Nov 2017

Might actually still have some pictures of this event on another phone... Will check for you, might upload a few

Comment

• Tecumseh
        • Nov 2017

The first one is from a house party, where I took a pretty unstable 36 inch, which a friend of mine was eager to overinflate. The accidental pop 5 minutes after waving it around created almost a vacuum, all the music of the party just stopped for a second. It was awesome
        Attached Files

Comment

• Micks101
          • Jan 2017

Whilst I too keep my looner stuff a secret, I do like the idea of doing things like this in public! There have been times where I have witnessed b2ps in public, and whilst not arousing it is certainly exciting and fun!

I remember a party I was at where a girl decided to take one of the balloon decorations and b2p it in front of everyone. It was great having a crowd of people cheering her on haha

Comment

• amac
            • Mar 2017

great pics and stories thanks all

Comment

• mklep
              • Nov 2017

Several years ago in Las Vegas my sweet and very hot wife blew 2 balloons in front of the Bellagio She doesnt smoke but knows I also have that fetish. She asked for a cigarette and promptly blew a 17 in tuftex while smoking Teasing me as if she was going to pop it, but ended up stepping on it. I gave her a Q16 and she took that to the max but paused and while sitting on the bench touched it to the ground. BANG! she didnt even flinch. People were yelling and hooting out the car windows as this was going on. I was engrosed in video recording the event. The same trip she got up on a stage that was back from the main stage at a club and blew 2 12 in balloons to pop (while dancing with another lady) to the cheers of the audience. She is not shy and fearless. I am so lucky.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Awesome pic, Tecumseh! Thank you for sharing! Public blow to pops are the best!

Comment

• Tecumseh
                  • Nov 2017

Thx actually found another pic of the time I did a b2p with the girl in the pub. Was a worn down 17 inch tuftex, didnt neck all the way but got waaay bigger than usual
                  Attached Files

Comment

• amac
                    • Mar 2017

Wow amazing

Comment

• Seasider
                      • Jan 2016

I love that second picture thanks for sharing

Comment

• Claire123
                        • Oct 2016

I have done the occasional public b2p.

I love the reaction from people around, it's great. I posted before about when I was bored in Mcdonalds after a night out with my boyfriend and got hold of an uninflated balloon and blew it up until it burst

Comment

• Tecumseh
                          • Nov 2017

Haha thats awesome Claire

It was hard at first, because of the fear people might think it is about this fetish, but I think most people might not even know about it anyway. And the ones that do probably dont think about the correlation.

Also, had you been drinking that night? Because I feel much less afraid to b2p in that case

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

I loooove that second pic! Crazy hot! Is there anything more gorgeous than a beautiful girl doing a public blow2pop! Especially with such a hella big balloon! Nothing suttle about that,lol! So flippin awesome!

Comment

• Tecumseh
                              • Nov 2017

Haha Bubble, loving your enthousiasm

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢