Modified (mostly tool) inflatables with love hole for men... how? Where?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Galdo
    • Jun 2019

Modified (mostly tool) inflatables with love hole for men... how? Where?

I´m somewhat new to all that xtube stuff, but looking around there I found various men having "modified" beach toys. It starts with beach balls and ends with rather tall animal figures.

Each of these pool toys somehow got modified, so it has a "love hole" for men in them.

I mostly liked the guy who had "toothless" from HTTYD with the hole between "his" legs (the inflatable was very tall, a few feet tall actually) ... and he could lay on it (hence it´s so tall) and make love to it.

I wonder now where you can buy these... I have no idea what I should look up, and at what store?

I would rather not want to buy these from china, hence we have a strong "border patrol / control" here in Germany, and by July 31th (current state) the 22€ "free" limit goes away, and it can be that I must go to the border patrol and they open my package and all.

Who else knows about these? Where did you get them? They look like plenty of fun. I know there are these "inflatable dolls for adults", but reading the reviews hints that they are rather made as a "fun toy" than "what they were intended for", like they have seems in one of the holes, and "using them" may hurt and all...
  • MegaInflator
    • Oct 2019

Re: Modified (mostly tool) inflatables with love hole for men... how? Where?

You might want to try Shosu.

Comment

• Exaturbo
      • Feb 2021

They are called SPH or strategically placed hole toys.

There are a few people on Twitter that seem to make them to order.
      I myself want a whale or dolphin modified in this way, but so far beyond my budget.

If you hadn’t said you didn’t want to buy from China, I would have suggested hongyi on AliExpress.

Comment

• Galdo
        • Jun 2019

I just wanted to inform you, that I looked up the website from my first received answer, and as a result of that, I ordered one of their "love hole" beach balls.

You could say it´s my first ever "real" sex toy.

I would have rather wanted to get a pool toy like "an orca" (hence the form of the animal) with said love hole, but they only offered beach balls, and given the fact that even such a simple thing like the beach ball is already €89, I don´t even want to think about how much a "full size" toy would cost.

They also have the insert, so you can modify your own pool toy, but I´m not that gifted when it comes to mechanics, so I didn´t want to order that.

However, thank you for your replies. I love this community - so helpfull, so much "there for each other."

After the package arrives, I´ll give you some photos of the packaging and all the things... I also may write a "How was it then-?" Review after I err... have had some body interaction with it.

Comment

• OverTheTop
          • Dec 2013

If you want an SPH added to a different type of toy without doing it yourself, CandyCoatedKink sells whales modified with them and can probably add one to another toy if you ask. I'm not affiliated with them, but I've generally heard good things about their work, although it tends to be expensive given that it's all by hand.

Comment

• Galdo
            • Jun 2019

Hi,

I´ve told you, that I did order one of these "SPH beach balls" from the first "name" that I was told, and it´s here since a while now, and I´ve done some umm... "tests" with it.

You may open the picture, and follow along my description as you look at the picture.

First of all I didn´t touch the package for quite some while. The beachball did arrive, when I had to leave for late shift, and so my mom got it, and took it to my room.

Over all buying at the site was "okay..." thou, it was buggy for me. When I clicked on the "cart" - the site being German - nothing really happened. It got me to another shopping page. I dunno what I did, I clicked a few times on "cart" "pay"... and suddenly the website switched to english, and it allowed me to actually purchase the beachball.

Well, the price. The price is something you have to "think about." A buddy of mine has an even lager beachball (diameter) but for "beach use" no SPH modified toy. He didn´t even pay 15€ for it, and there, the beach ball alone did cost 89€ + shipping and fees leaving me with a total of roundabout 122€.

Other than that, the communication of the seller was good. They gave me "order conformation", and also told me, when the package was shipped, and they gave me a tracking number. Within just a few days (from order to arrival far less than 10 days) the package arrived.
            It stood there for a few days, untill I grabbed it, and opened it.

What suprised me first was how "heavy" this thing was. The whole package did weight 2,3 Kilogramms, at least thats what the package sticker says.

Opening it up, it is packed a bit "minimalistic" but still by far good for what was shipped with it.

I took out the actuall beach ball, and aggain was "astonished" how heavy this thing actually is. Most of the weight doesn´t come from the rather thick cardboard box, it actually comes from the inflatable.

Still it would take quite a lot of time, untill I would do my first "tests" with it.

Initially I only took the picture of the "inflatables box opened", and then I put it away aggain.

I had to wait for an opportunity to test it, since I still live with my parents at age 34 (yep ... err).

Good... so finally I had a "time window" where I would be alone at home for s some time.

I took out the beachball, and soon realized "this is no toy." I do have "small" beachballs, which I occasionly inflate / sit on them... and they feel like a "cheap pool toy", but this beachball feels completely different. I don´t know how to describe it well, but it "feels expensive"

I wanted to inflate it with a small handpump, but it didn´t work, since the valve is FAR to tall for the handpump, so I had to inflate it with mouth, what I do not like, because the beach ball will get wet inside from my breathe. It took me about 10 minutes to inflate it, and then I was astonished how tall this thing is.

As with beach balls / balloons I´m rather on the small side (9-12" is usually the balloons I prefer), this thing was just hughe to me.

The diameter is 40" or 1 Meter. To me this is hughe.

After I got it inflated, I wanted to bring it to the bathroom (I do my stuff there) but no chance getting it through the door, so I had to deflate it aggain, and re-inflate it in the bathroom.

I did inflate the "SPH insert" with my handpump, it does have the typical "pool toy" valve.

So... in the bathroom I tried it... havin´ Sex with it, and I soon was thankfull for a tip a friend of mine gave me "You better buy lube", yes... you will need lube (not included) otherwise you, my fellow men, will have a hard time "inserting".

After smearing the required locations with lube, I was able to "insert" but I needed to figure out a good position - also ... since my bathroom is really extremly small, I could barely move with this ball inside it - but over all it´s "okay". It may be more comfy using this on a bed, but for me it worked.

However, my first "position" didn´t work. It was super demanding (like a workout, not kidding here) and then I realized, the best thing how to "do it with it" is with me kneeling in front of it, and leaning it aggainst the door.

This way I could "bump" it, and it felt awesome... initially the insert was to tight, but since you can inflate / deflate it, you can vary the "thightness" to your own preferences.

Since I wasn´t "full" (masturbated a while ago)... I couldn´t cum in it, and it was even worse, because suddenly my mom came home, and nearly walked into me... but I made some noises, so she realizes I´m in the bathroom, and so I didn´t get caught.

I ended up sitting on the beach ball - carefully. I do not know how much weight it would take, but I did not want to pop it, and with that size, "part wise" sitting on it isn´t as easy as you may think, because you´d sorta have to climb on it, to sit on it, but I did not want to do it hence me being afraid it would pop under my 110 Kilos.

I "finished" the classical way then - with my hand...

After that I carefully cleaned the beachball. I rubbed it dry / clean with a semi-wet (water) towel, and the insert I clean with toilett paper. First I stuffed it with toilett paper (a few times) and then I cleaned it with my toothbruh´s "handle" - where I wrapped some toilett paper around, and with some force I cleaned the walls / corners... always checking with my fingers if there are any wet spots remaining. It is easy to clean. If it´s not properly cleaned, your fingers will "slip / smear" inside, but if it´s clean, they will sorta "stuck" to the material.

The beach ball then did lay around for a while, untill I used it a second time today. This time I had "some load" as I saved it for another event I was potentially looking forward to, but I got dissapointed, and the event did not happen.

Also, my mom went to "sports", so I had the house for myself for at least more than an hour.

This time I took the uninflated beachball to the bathroom, and inflated it there. Having worked on my "breathing technique" I could inflate it much faster than before, also I was more "used" to it now, and things were more easy than the "first time."

However, also today I could not really cum in it, I finally did, but I "cheated"... well let me explain.

The SPH insert is VERY well made. There are no sharp "corners", and it is very soft. Making love to this thing is an amazing experience. Due to it´s size, even with my rather tall body (1,92m) I can "insert" and let my belly / arms / head "rest" on the rest of the ball while I bump it. It is just ... nice... The feeling of the soft material aggainst my skin... when I bump it, feeling how it get´s more tight (As I press aggainst it) and releases aggain after I "get back"... awesome feelings.

Also, there´s this smell of "inflatable" to it. Vinyl maybe? I have no idea. It´s not "to strong" but it´s "well present" and I do think it will dissapear with the ball aging.

My problem was that me being a virgin still to this time, I have no "sex experience" and so for whatever reason, whenever my foreskin is pushed back to far, it gets uncomfortable for me, and this is what happened here. I fixed it by using plenty of lube, but even when I was in a very enjoyable love-position, I could ... for whatever reasons ... not cum.

I then inflated a random maybe 9" Balloon (I have a small stash in my bathroom) and sat on it, let it neck, and masturbated the normal way. The plan was to "get close" and "finish with the beach ball" but I somehow didn´t pay attention, and after less than a minute or so masturbating on the balloon, I was "sorta" over the PONR... I came a bit, but not completely, so I fast "inserted" "bumped" and finished with a nice orgasm inside the beach ball.

So these are my experiences so far. I definaltey can recommend this beach ball to men who have interests in such things, but a hint

- Buy lube
            - Buy a good pump for inflating it.

I also have a picture of the "insert", but I forgot to add it. If you want to see the insert (pictures were taken before I "used" the ball) I may upload it, if I want to. I would´ve added it to the "overview" picture, but I forgot to do so.

If you have questions, feel free to ask them.
            Attached Files

Comment

• InflatableBunny
              • Aug 2018

Check Candy Coated channel in YT. They explain how to create and add an SPH.

Comment

• Galdo
                • Jun 2019

Well it´s been a while since I was able to "use" my SPH beachball, but today is one of the days where I´m alone at home (rare occasion recently) and so I used it aggain.

This time it finally worked, and I was able to orgasm inside the SPH insert the "normal" way by err... "having sex" with the beachball.

As you may recall from what I wrote, the previous times it didn´t work and there basically were 2 things that I had to pay attention to to make it work.

First... do not masturbate for quite some time. There´s a backstory to it. I´m somewhat "dating" a girl (yay finally, and not really because she already told me that I´m sorta weird and it´s also kinda over before it even started)... however, the girl is very "jumpy" with her oppinion. Like she would random ask me to visit her and things and sure I´m hoping for having sex with her "she takes away my virginity." At the last meetup (which ended awesome, but just a while later she told me how weird I am and all) all she even promised me my "so desired" sex.

So... it´s weekend aggain... and me being dumb related to that, making somewhat probably "false hopes" I didn´t "do it to myself" for quite some time, to ensure when finally gettin´ laid I´d also cum.

Well... as to be expected, haven´t heared anything from her yet... so...

The second thing that is probably more important than "save your load" is relax.

Today I could be sure that I´ll be alone at home, and there´s not really a high possibility to "be interrupted" when having playtime... and so I could fully relax and enjoy my "love event" if you want to name it like that.

Also I did do some foreplay, because when I inflated the SPH beachball with my mouth (found a way I can inflate it with my breathe, but it won´t get to wet inside) I sat on a balloon, slightly underinflated, so it´ll make a nice neck, but won´t pop due to my rather heavy weight.

So "how was it?"

Really nice to be direct. I leaned the ball aggainst the bathroom door, so I could bump it... and with the air in it, it somewhat is like a "spring"... so I press my body aggainst it, and it will increase in size, but as I reduce my pressure aggain, it pushes me back aggain.

It does make "some" noise doing so, but it´s not that loud. The door we have in the bathroom has a space for air / ventilation in it. Outside the door you probably could still hear the ball - silently - but with a completely closed door I doubt you´d hear anything outside the bathroom.

As previously said, the SPH insert is inflated too, so you can vary the "pressure" or "thigtness" you want to experience... fiddeling around with that a bit, I got it feeling perfectly fine.

It-is an experience I can´t describe to good in words. As even the pink ball is somewhat transparent, you can "see yourself and what you do" which may (at least does it for me) help with your arousement level.

It took me a while to find a comfy position, but basically like the previous attempts to "cum in it", I was kneeling, when I made love to it... I needed to "adjust" the position of the ball a few times for it to be perfect.

From then on I just bumped it, and enjoyed it... and at some point I realized, that "it works" and if I´m going to continoue like this I´ll orgasm soon.

So... I continoued, and came, and I can tell you it´s a completely different type of orgasm than "with your hand." It is somewhat "sharper" (hard to describe) more intense, but also shorter... and... unlike with my hand where "it hurts after you came if you still rub" I could continoue bumping the ball, and it just won´t hurt... but at the same time I didn´t cum a second time.

After I came, I just "rested" a bit with my body on the ball. As it´s hughe, I just can lean my belly aggainst it / rest my head at it. Then I cleaned it, and tidied it up.

The cleaning procedure is a bit "annoying", because (at least I think that) you can´t "invert" the SPH ... so you have to clean the hole. To me doing so I needed plenty of toilett paper. With a tootbhrush that had the toilett paper wrapped around it´s "head" I managed to clean every spot of the SPH insert.

Leaving the air out of the "main ball" helps, as you can grab the SPH to clean it better. Also, I always checked if there are still "smeary" spots (lube mainly), but after some like 10 Minutes of cleaning / checking... and probably a half roll of toilett paper usage, it was all dry aggain...

Conclusion:

I can definately recommend this ball for every man... thou, I must say... if you plan "investing money" into a sph thingy, better buy a pool animal, and ask the people from shosu, if they can "add" the sph to it. The ball is very tall, so I (And I´m tall too) can´t really lay on it... I mean, I could climb on it, but I´m not sure if the material would take my weight, and also where should I put my feet and everything then.

The price is pretty high, thats why you should think if you get one, or get a pool toy with SPH. The pool toy (Whale, Dolphin) you probably could lay it on your bed, and "have sex" with it different than with the ball, where I currently have no idea how to "do it with it" than kneeling in front of it.

Also... think about how to store it. If you have your own apartment, and are able to let it lay around free (inflated) it´s good, but me still living with my parents at this date, being supposed to hide it (in the cardboard box it arrived) I somewhat doubt it´s good for the "seams" if it always gets inflated / deflated and squished into the cardboard box.

Comment

• EthylTheAardvark
                  • Nov 2016

I've found using a lubricated latex condom makes cleanup a snap. Oh, and I personally wouldn't recommend going several days before your first sexual experience with a new partner unless you have some trouble reaching orgasm. The excitement can be overwhelming, especially the first time. But everyone's different, so who knows. Like you said, it helps to be relaxed.

As I mentioned in another post, I finally broke down and purchased a Hongyi toy with a SPH through Alibaba. It was around $700 with express shipping, which is the most I've ever paid for a toy, but it's excellent quality and the design is awesome, so I'm going to give them a thumbs up if your circumstances ever allow you to splurge on such an item. It'd make a good birthday present to yourself. I'm kind of in the "inflatable furry" realm, and it's the first toy I've ever really been fully satisfied with.

Comment

Working...