My blowing skills earned me a free lunch!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katielynn
    Expert Blower
    • May 2012

My blowing skills earned me a free lunch!

Wow! That sounds dirty.

Hi guys, it's been a while since I posted here, but I wanted to share a story I thought you'd appreciate. It actually happened last Friday, but I haven't had a chance to write anything about it until now.

So, my boss turned 40 and someone had the idea that we should decorate his office and fill it with balloons. He had a meeting that morning and would be out of the office until noon, which gave us plenty of time that morning to get the job done. We all came in a little early and were presented with two giant bags of 12" balloons our admin had picked up for us earlier that week. On my team, we have 4 boys and 4 girls, including our intern Julie and our admin Sabrina. Knowing it would be a huge task, we tore into the bag of balloons and all started huffing and puffing, pausing only long enough to tie one off and toss it onto the floor in the office. Everyone blew by mouth, except for my co-worker Jessie who was smart enough to bring a little hand pump. But when one of the guys pointed out how much it looked like she was giving a handjob, she was too embarrassed and switched to mouth blowing them too. (yeah, we have a pretty open/juvenile office, but it's a fun place to work). We all blew for a while, each to relative levels of "full", and the office floor was covered pretty quickly and pretty soon we had to stand at the doorway and kind of just toss the balloons onto the pile. *Surprisingly, after probably 200+ balloons, we'd only had one pop- and not from overinflation. I think it must have hit a random staple or something on the floor because we heard a sharp Bang! after Ryan tossed one of his and it bounced off the desk and onto the floor.

Anyway, as tends to happen when I focus too long at any specific task, I started to get bored and mischievous. *That's when I turned my attention to Julie, our 23 year old, cute as a button intern. *I noticed that Julie blew up the balloons rather quickly, but struggled to tie them. She later told us that she "sucked at it" and that she was always afraid she was going to pop it with her nails. (To be fair, she does have really great nails, with really nice French tips. I need to figure out where she goes so we can get manis together sometime.)

Anyway, I digress. *I noticed that part of why Julie struggles to tie them is that she puts a series of deep, full breaths into balloons when she blows them up. Showing no fear, she could have a balloon looking good in 3-4 breaths and ready to burst in probably 6 or 7. All of hers had some sort of a neck, which she would then deflate a little, giving her more latex to work with to tie it. I saw my opening, and went for it.

I reached inside the rapidly dwindling bag of balloons, grabbed a handful and then moved over to stand directly in front of Julie. *"ok, I've got an offer for you!", I said cheerfully. Julie eyed me with suspicion, unsure what she had done to garner my sudden attention.

"how about I make you a deal where you don't have to tie any more? You can just blow."

"Alright." she responded, beginning to hand me the nearly inflated baby blue balloon she was working on. *When I didn't take it from her, her confusion returned and she lifted the orb back to her mouth, put in another small puff and half-heartedly tried to hand it to me again.

"No. I have something else in mind.", as I dropped a small pile of balloons on a table close by. "how about we have a little competition? *Girl vs. Girl. We'll race to blow up our balloons. The first one to pop two wins. Loser buys lunch. No tying, just blowing."

Julie looked around the group, no doubt trying to get a feel for what was going on. Was this some sort of intern hazing incident? Thinking I'd said girl ON girl, most of the guys had stopped and were now paying intense attention.

Breaking the tension I said, "Come on. It'll be fun...I'll tell you what. If you beat me, I'll buy lunch. Anywhere you want to go.". Then, turning my attention to the rest of my team, "But, since you're an intern and don't make very much, I'll bet one of these guys will cover you if you beat me", I said with a wink. My comment was met with head nods all around.

I really think Julie thought this was some sort of trick, or that the guys had somehow set this up as some elaborate way to check out her rack or something. She hesitated a moment longer and then, "Make it drinks after work and it's a deal". She broke out into a dimply smile and I knew instantly why all the sales guys found her so irresistible. *Knowing I was just going to expense it anyway, "Done." and I went over to stand next to her. "Ok Ryan. You say when."

Each of us selected a balloon from the pile on the table and turned back to face the small crowd of co-workers. I tugged and stretched my orange latex toy and Julie did the same with her pink one. Suddenly, Ryan bellowed GO!! and we were off.

Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh. The blonde versus the brunette. Each girl blowing as hard and as fast as they can. *Me in my skirt and silk button down shirt, blond hair in a bun, Julie in her flower print sundress, her long brown curly hair resting just above her collar bone.

I watched as Julie blew her first balloon, judging my competition. Maybe it's a reflex now from when BF and I play our own balloon games. *Rushing, she blew hard, putting a long full breath into the balloon. The pink toy sprang to life, misshapen and oblong at first, but quickly turned round. By the end of her first breath the balloon looked like a pink cantaloupe. She paused briefly, pinching the nozzle shut tightly between her well-manicured fingers. She arched her back slightly, expanding her rib cage as she gathered another breath. Again, she blew with all her might, the balloon expanding rapidly, now about the size of a basketball. *As she exhaled, she bent over slightly. Not intentionally, but enough to provide a good view to our male spectators. Julie is not super well-endowed, but the combination of her leaning forward and the scoop neck on her sundress was enough to provide a glimpse of her tanned, medium-sized, but still firm breasts. The only thing interfering with their view was the rapidly expanding balloon. *Averting my gaze, I looked at her feet. She was wearing these super cute Tory Burch navy blue pumps with a chunky heel. I couldn't help but imagine how much fun it would be to wade into my bosses office with those, stomping around in the big pile of balloons. They'd be perfect!

Meanwhile, I had also been filling my own balloon. I turned my attention back to the big latex ball in front of my face. Shit! How many breaths was that? Eight? Nine? I'd been at this for a while. I had to be close! *Performing a quick mental status check, I evaluated the situation. Feeling for the "nipple", it was almost a full arms length away. Sticking my tongue into the mouthpiece to block the flow, I inhaled deeply through my nose. Exhaling hard, I felt the sides of the balloon with both hands. Good. They were at least 12 inches apart. Still blowing, I slide my right hand back down the side of the 'loon, feeling the curve of her neck. I was running out of rubber. *That was when I lost my concentration. BANG!!

I jumped a little bit, as I had not expected it to go quite yet. I was pretty sure from my assessment that she would need at least one more! My heart beat rapidly from the loud jolt and I waited for the anticipation of that exciting sting on my lips from the burst rubber. *That's when I realized that my still full balloon was still in my mouth. WTF?!? The balloon that popped wasn't mine! Julie was ahead of me!
    I love to hear the BOOM!
  • Banzure
    Inflater of Dolls
    • Feb 2013

Re: My blowing skills earned me a free lunch!

Quite the read! Congratulations on the free lunch
    Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• EC1118
      • Jun 2012

Your attention to detail enhances what is already a fantastic story - Thanks! I love reading them, and envy your confidence to have fun with balloons in front of other people.

Comment

• gabebike
        • Dec 2013

This is the first thread i read from this forum! just awesome. just felt like i was there. as ec1118 said 'Your attention to detail enhances what is already a fantastic story'.

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
          • Mar 2014

Great story.

Comment

• marja

Great story!
            Have you ever since than be challenged or be able to challenge someone yourself?

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎