Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ballhopser
    • May 2019

Playballs - a Lot of fun to Play with

I really get turned on by playballs. I enjoy sitting on them and riding on them. I like it, when they look like an egg after a Long ride. I also enjoy rubbing my cock with them - it is a pleasure to roll the ball up and down and circle around. Sometimes it is fun to pop them. The hole after popping is good to climax into the popped ball.
    Ist there anyone Else here, who is into playballs?
  • lianne14
    • Jan 2020

Re: Playballs - a Lot of fun to Play with

Photos of what you mean by play balls? Different countries have different versions.

Comment

• ballhopser
      • May 2019

I come from Germany. They have prints and are thick and have the size of a soccerball. Brands are Mondo, John and Togu.

Comment

• Wasserspeier
        • Sep 2021

I started with playballs when I was a kid. I had some normal sized playballs and a very big one (must have been like a 40 cm exercise ball). Such big playballs aren't build anymore. I was lying on top of it a lot. After a while I got this exciting feeling in my pants. I didn't know what it was, but did it again and again. Then I humped that big ball naked. And one day the ball was wet :-)
        Today I am a lot into exercise balls.

Comment

• Trephillips

I like exercise balls specifically, without popping. Never been a fan of popping. However just humping and riding them has always been my favorite thing to do with them

Comment

• Effitix
            • Jun 2022

Hi, der Thread ist schon etwas alt, bin nur per Zufall darauf gestossen. Ich kann auch sehr viel Spass mit Spielbällen haben, dachte immer ich bin der einzige auf der Welt. Ist ja anscheinend nicht so :-)
            Gruss nach Deutschland

Comment

• BalloonFun
              • Apr 2022

I had a small playball (light blue) when I was about 5 or 6. This goes way back to around 1970. Here in the US, I think a "playball" are those shiny-looking balls that they have stacked up pretty high in WalMarts close to where the bicycles and toys are.

Comment

• Punchballer
                • Jan 2022

I remember when I was in grade school back in the sixties and into the seventies rubber gym balls. They were in different sizes. I remember in middle school in gym class a huge rubber ball was used for a game we were playing. It must have been at least 20" in diameter and oddly wrapped with some kind of cloth tape or bandage. It kinda turned me on. I thought to myself "I wish I had one of those ".

Comment

• Balloonymous
                  • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Punchballer
                  I remember when I was in grade school back in the sixties and into the seventies rubber gym balls. They were in different sizes. I remember in middle school in gym class a huge rubber ball was used for a game we were playing. It must have been at least 20" in diameter and oddly wrapped with some kind of cloth tape or bandage. It kinda turned me on. I thought to myself "I wish I had one of those ".
                  Pretty sure from that description alone + that it was used in gym games that you're talking about Omnikin Balls. We had one ourselves, the balloon inside white with the cloth to contain it being pink. Ours was either 48" or 60", though.

Comment

• BalloonFun
                    • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Balloonymous
                    Pretty sure from that description alone + that it was used in gym games that you're talking about Omnikin Balls. We had one ourselves, the balloon inside white with the cloth to contain it being pink. Ours was either 48" or 60", though.
                    Wow!! Those suckers are expensive!! I think I'll stick with balloons and the occasional beach ball. They look fun, though!

Comment

• Punchballer
                      • Jan 2022

I know this was over fifty years ago. I just remember the ball was huge possibly 24" or better.

Comment

• Playball
                        • Mar 2022

Originally posted by ballhopser
                        I really get turned on by playballs. I enjoy sitting on them and riding on them. I like it, when they look like an egg after a Long ride. I also enjoy rubbing my cock with them - it is a pleasure to roll the ball up and down and circle around. Sometimes it is fun to pop them. The hole after popping is good to climax into the popped ball.
                        Ist there anyone Else here, who is into playballs?
                        How do you like to pop them? Any particular ways?

Comment

• ballhopser
                          • May 2019

Hey, I like to put something slight sharp under it and then slowly sit and bounce the ball. It should not pop immediatly - i enjoy the feeling, that the ball will be popped in a moment. After riding a while, the thing pokes a hole into the ball - and then i like to finish.

Do you like popping balls? How do you pop them?

Comment

• Alex_Boing
                            • Aug 2022

Originally posted by Trephillips
                            I like exercise balls specifically, without popping. Never been a fan of popping. However just humping and riding them has always been my favorite thing to do with them
                            Hey man I love riding and humping exercise balls too! I've always been into balls that are big, bouncy, and rubbery. Always made my dick go Boiiinnnngggg being around one or thinking about it.
                            I actually just got a new ball today that I was staddling. Makes my dick sooooo hard having the pressure of the ball get pushes against my groin every time I bounce. Absolutely in love with those things!
                            Don't get me started on space hoppers lol

Comment

• Playball
                              • Mar 2022

Originally posted by Playball
                              How do you like to pop them? Any particular ways?
                              Oh wow, that sounds like a nice way to pop playballs; I’ll have to give it a try! The suspense must be amazing! Any objects in particular that you’d recommend?

I often use an inflation needle to pop them. Inflation needles are nice to use because you can pop once and climax. The hole left is small enough that even a bit of scotch tape will seal it back up nicely. The same ball can be popped a bunch of times as a result, which is nice. Nothing like that first pop with a fresh ball, though. The inflation needle gives a real nice pop, too.
                              I’ve tried forks, knives, pencils, etc. and nothing has been as nice as the inflation needle.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎