Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Merciless indian Babe
    • Feb 2022

Three Women vs balloons

A night before me and my co-wife had a session of sex and balloon popping with my husband. As usual, he kept begging us to show mercy on balloons, but we were in not mood of that.
    Anyways next day, our husband had gone out while my mother-in-law came to our rooms. I and my co-wife were still half a sleep. I was wearing my night dress, while my co-wife wasn’t wearing anything. Only blanket in which we were was covering her body. We were really surprised as she never approaches or room when were are in such condition. While sitting beside us she started talking to us.
    She asked how was our night to which I replied it was great. She smiled and replied, looks like your great night proved to be very bad one for these balloons. Her visit was a surprise and her question were even more surprising. After a pause she said, she used to be really horny and playful when she was young. I told her she is still young with a smile.
    My mother-in-law is in late 40s, married at 20, divorced right after marriage, till then she had conceived. One more thing that I and my co-wife always suspected was that she was not into men, and that was the main reason for her separation. At home we call her “Aunty”.
    Anyways, she took some balloon shreds that were on bed and asked, how did these balloons die? My co-wife while getting into the sitting position, still holding blanket on her body replied that most of the balloon shreds on bed were either from balloons poked with knife or from the balloons that were hit by the whip. She affectionately touched her check and smiled while telling this should be the fate of balloons when they meet fierce women like you two. Then she hugged us one by one and left asking should I send the maid or will you clean these shreds by yourself. To that we replied, we will clean them ourselves as we always do.
    That day I and my co wife discussed the whole incident in detail and tried to analyze it. One conclusion was maybe she is alone now and she fancy us and sex a lot so we decided to try to spice up the things with her a bit. We were slightly scared too like maybe she doesn’t mean anything like that or maybe we just misunderstood her, then things could get really bad. After two days of my thoughtful discussion with my co-wife we decided to give it a go. Also many previous events with her points to almost exactly what she wants.
    When our husband, goes away for a day or two due to work, we usually ask him to blow balloons and keep them in the room so that when he returns, things could be spiced up immediately upon his return. Number of balloons could range from 100 to 200. Btw I and my co-wife never blow balloons, we only pop them.
    After a week as he was going, away for 2 days, we asked him to blow balloons, around 200 this time and so he did, kissed me and my co-wife each first on lips and then on our vaginas and left.
    This time we had a different plan. As he left and the evening approached, we asked our mother-in-law(MIL) to get ready so that we can go out for the dinner. She got dressed up in yellow saree, with red lipstick and 3 inch heels while we dressed up in our night clothes and 6in pencil heels. I was wearing red satin gown while my co-wife wore silver metallic knee length nighty. We stayed in our room. As time passed and after our MIL calling us multiple time, she approached our room to take us. As she knocked the door, I asked her to come in. She entered our room full of balloons asking why we are not ready yet and I told her, we are not going out for dinner. Upon her asking, why? My co-wife hugged her from behind telling her because before we do anything else, she needs to pop and kill all these balloons. I told her today she is the huntress and she should hunt all these balloon without showing any pity or mercy on them. She inquired what we will say to his son on his return. I told her she does not need to worry about that, his son is a total sissy and our slave and queens do not have to explain things to slaves, we will just tell him we couldn’t wait so we killed them all before he came and will make him blow more balloons again and popping them before allowing him a sex. She immediately smiled, almost laughed.
    I told her in her ears, please take off your panty from under the saree so that when balloons enter your saree from underneath they could touch your pussy and die. She replied, she almost never wear panty under her sarees, a new surprise for us. Anyways I asked her to begin as balloons have lived for long enough and where there are 3 women and balloons, balloons should be killed on priority. She laughed and crushed a balloon under her heel and popped it. I asked her to take off her heels and gave her new 6in ones. Then se sat on the bed, as she was the queen for tonight and we told her that we will bring her balloons, and she can do whatever she wants with them. As she sat on the bed and on the balloon, it popped to shreds with some sticking to her saree on her bum. My co-wife sat beside her while I took two balloons and entered them in her saree telling her that these balloon are approaching her pussy to beg for mercy. She replied, no mercy would be shown to them and popped them with her nails from outside her saree cloth. I gave her our whip, and she immediately hit balloons next to her with it, popping 3 of them in a single go. She was enjoying a lot and we were glad that our judgment did not backfire. Continuously my co-wife who was sitting beside her was caressing her body at different parts.
    Though everything was supposed to sexual especially for her but we made sure to draw lines due to our relationship and she absolutely respected those limits. Although hugging, caressing and playing continued, we made sure never to touch her vagina, caress it or put our hands under her clothes. Also none of us was supposed to get our clothes off regardless how horny the thing become.
    She continued popping balloons. She took a pin from her hair and poked few balloons. They all popped.
    She said she will give balloons a fair chance to survive, if any balloon survives her all her weapons including Whip, Hair pin, Heels, Knife and nails, then that balloon can live lolz… None of the balloon was able to survive beyond her first weapon.
    Most of the balloons got popped and she was really horny and without mercy that evening. Then she stood up and popped any remaining balloons. Laughing she fell on the bed. We sat beside her, I told her she looked like a lioness who hunter poor lambs without mercy, and she laughed. Them we sat there and talked for a long time and then went to sleep on the same bed. Next morning, thanked us for spicing things up for her and we promised that this event will remain our little secret forever.
    We also told our mother-in-law that this is just a beginning and we will keep surprising her.
  • heliumsitr68
    • Nov 2021

Re: Three Women vs balloons

Wow !!
    Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Merciless indian Babe
      • Feb 2022

Re: Three Women vs balloons

Originally posted by heliumsitr68
      Wow !!
      Yeah