X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • condensatelover
    • Jan 2022

I thought it was thrown away.

Found my beachball from my 5 years.
    Inflated it, holds air perfectly. This is the photo of freshly blown beachball.
    Attached Files
  • Pepertje90
    • Sep 2017

Re: I thought it was thrown away.

Love the condensate!!

Comment

• condensatelover
      • Jan 2022

Originally posted by Pepertje90
      Love the condensate!!
      Thank you, Pepertje90!
      The most intersting thing is that it I am the only person who had been inflating this ball. No one else put the valve into their mouth.
      It was firstly inflated when I was in kindergarten. Some volunteers came to us and gave us some beachballs. I decided that I would inflate it immediately. I blew it up to a normal size, not super tight. Because my lungs were not as strong as now. When my parents came to take me back home, I deflated the ball and put it into my pocket.
      When I came home, I hid the ball in my wardrobe and forgot about it. And today I suddenly found it. I was looking like a small but thick plastic bag. And when I noticed the valve, I said happily that it was my ball from my childhood. Immediately inflated it. Super tight, of course. Now it is locked in my drawer. But it is not deflating. The condition is very good.

Comment

• puffy cheeks
        inflatable lover
        • Nov 2013

i've done that myself. doing some cleaning up around my room and found some beach balls and a swim ring. I had forgotten about them for a very long time. I to this day hide my inflatable fetish from my parents

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
          • Mar 2014

Very nice. Like the whale.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢