Have your ever fucked a balloon / inflatable that was blown up by a boy or girl re?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loonerman25
    • Mar 2021

Have your ever fucked a balloon / inflatable that was blown up by a boy or girl re?

School.
    Last edited by Loonerman25; 07-10-2022, 03:07. Reason: Error
  • bigballcollector
    • Mar 2017

Re: Have your ever fucked a balloon / inflatable that was blown up by a boy or girl

I've never experienced that, it was nice from your friend to inflate the ball with no questions.
    Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• Blowitbig
      • Jan 2016

Re: Have your ever fucked a balloon / inflatable that was blown up by a boy or girl

I have never experienced anything like that before, but i would like to grind on a big balloon while someone is blowing it up for me
      The bigger the better

Comment

• Asclepio
        • Sep 2018

My girlfriend blow some balloons when we are having sex, she know I like that and she does that very often this year, so after sex she just leave those balloons lying on the floor of my room, so after when I am alone I usually fuck them cause It remembers me how good she is...... yep I fuck loons that were blown up by my girl.
        A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• som3derp
          • Oct 2021

My ex-girlfriend both inflated balloons and sometimes inflatables for me.
          One holiday my parents, who we traveled with, weren't at home, so we decided to have some sex and play with the beachball we bought at the beach. It was one of those with alternating clear and colored slices. There I noticed how much hotter it was looking through a transparent slice (and have the vinyl push against my face) seeing her breast pressing against and bulging into the colored part of the beachball instead of the transparent ones. Such a perfect tease!

Comment

• LoonerHans
            • Oct 2018

I love the saliva housed in the balloon after a b2p or a non pop blowing. I usually keep them and that turns me on for sure.
            NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• Seasidelad
              • Sep 2018

I have not done this but have picked up a balloon that was discarded having seen him play around blowing it up letting air in and out. I also like inflatables that have inflated and used by others.

Comment

• RLMI
                • Jul 2021

Having a quick getaway for a few days, I noticed the small kiosk/shop at the motel reception stocked various inflatables, all neatly packaged and sealed, presumably for Covid reasons.

However, this morning I saw that the ladies at reception had blown up an assortment of tubes and beach balls for sale. I couldn't resist and went it for a look.

The lady came over from the reception counter and said that they blew up the inflatables so that guests didn't have to do so.

I realised the pool toys all looked pretty tight and picked up a 24in swim ring and a medium sized beachball. Indeed they were blown up till the vinyl was quite hard and swollen.

And the beach ball was still full of breath condensation inside. It had alternating clear panels, and the circular bit around the valve was clear too. I had to buy both!

The lady said the beachballs were newly blown up and wouldn't need topping up, but the tubes were done the day before and may need a bit more air added, so she picked up the tube, pulled up the valve open, placed her lips on it and blew about 3 or 4 good breaths into it. I thought it was gonna pop, as it was already wrinkle free, and beginning to warp outward on one side. Luckily it didn't pop.

I said I'd take both the ball and the tube (very gladly). She handed them to me and I gladly paid for them and left.

Managed to get a photo of the ball while the breath marks are still there. No doubt they'll dissipate in a few hours.
                Attached Files

Comment

• RLMI
                  • Jul 2021

Another pic. Not sure why I couldn't put 2 pics in the previous post
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Balloonloverbtp
                    • Nov 2021

Well, i blowed up balloons myself, humping them until i got an erection.

Comment

• Balloonloverbtp
                      • Nov 2021

Well, i blowed up balloons myself, humping them until i got an erection, but i like condoms better.

Comment

• AJK64
                        • Jun 2018

In my teens I had a best friend who really enjoyed balloons (he wasnt a looner as far as I know). I of course never told him about my fetish, and we had a very odd friendship that was like a relationship but we never really spoke about it. It was a very close, at times quite physical friendship (we would hug each other lots, shared a bed together most weekends and kissed a few times). He was very good at blowing up balloons. He would make them tight and fully necked before tying them off, but most of the time he would burst them before I got a chance to secretly do anything with them. I remember one time though, my parents had me and him inflating balloons to hang around the house for Christmas decorations. That night when everyone had gone to bed I went downstairs and took one of the balloons he has blown up and hugged and kissed it, thinking of it full of his breath. I started humping the balloon on the sofa, but because he always blew them up so tight it burst and I quickly ran upstairs before anyone came to investigate the noise

Comment

• condensatelover
                          • Jan 2022

Maybe not f...
                          But I was playing with balloons blown up by children. Last year I was invited to the birthday of my niece. My parents sadi that they wouldn't come because they were going to a business trip for 7 days. So I went alone.
                          When I arrived to the party centre, my uncle was inflating latex balloons with helium. Balloons had small necks, I liked them.
                          Then the party started. We had lots of competitions, that was a cringe, so I did not take part. But suddenly my uncle pulled out two packs of mylar Jelly Colour star-shaped balloons. They were transparent. He took a straw, blew up one of the balloons and batted it to children. Then he gave them straws and balloons. And children started to blow up balloons. I took a balloon, put a straw into the valve and blew the balloon to wrinkle-free tightness. It was really tight and plump. Then one of the children sat on balloon I inflated. He was bouncing it hard, but it did not pop. But it stretched a lot, so I took the balloon and added air to it. And boy sat on it again, started to bounce and the balloon suddenly popped with huge BANG. Everyone made a scream, and then started to laugh. I took another balloon and blew it up tightly.
                          And children continued to blow up balloons. There were lots of them on the floor, I took them and started to top them up to blow the wrinkles out. They noticed that and gave their balloons to me to blow it up bigger. But my niece did not need any help. He was blowing them tight and plump. And I took one of balloons he inflated, and it was covered with lovely layer of condensate.
                          Then a little girl came to me with her balloon and said: make a boom, please. That was so cute.
                          I took her balloon, put a straw in it and started to inflate it bigger. I decided to do a b2p. So I blew, blew. It became really tight and plump, but I didn't stop. It was nearly impossible to blow it up more, when it suddenly popped with the loudest bang I have ever heard. And some of decorations fell down.
                          I looked around. Everyone was staring at me. I felt nervous and went to a WC...

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎