Is there anyone else besides me who likes to sit on the balloons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonk
    • Nov 2018

Re: Is there anyone else besides me who likes to sit on the balloons?

It's my favorite way too, I do it whenever I can from my 5 years

Comment

• Lucej
      • Nov 2018

I love sitting on them. It's my preferred way of popping. Recently came out about my fetish to my girlfriend and she joins me on sitpops. We'll blow the balloon up to a size where it may or may not hold both of us, adding to the excitement. I'll sit first and then she either lowers herself down on my lap, legs wrapped around, or sits behind me with her arms around my chest. If it survives our combined weight we'll bounce up and down. I like seeing the neck extend to its maximum size as my girlfriend rubs her hand down the tight, squealing latex.

Comment

• semipopper2112
        • Jul 2018

I love sitting and riding on balloons! Mostly bigger ones for me, i really enjoy the giant figurine balloons the most!

Comment

• stobarts
          • Dec 2018

hi I love sitting and riding on balloons till they burst too , I'm in the uk , where are you guys living ?

Comment

• Blowitbig
            • Jan 2016

I love sitting on big balloons and rock back n forth , i also like to bounce on big balloons, tuftex 24 inch balloons are great for this ,they get so big n hard
            The bigger the better

Comment

• stobarts
              • Dec 2018

hey lulu are u another uk looner ? ,I am too , be good to chat to another uk looner

Comment

• BigBoum
                • Jul 2016

I am in Canada. Close to Montreal. This is my favorite way to pop balloons too. I like tuftex and qualatex clear 17 in loons.

My dream is to find a lady who share the same passion and have a friendly session with her. I like btp too.

When I am alone in my house I blow some with my electric inflator and sit pop them.

I enjoy to be at my place outside the city . Close to the St Laurent river and pump to pop big balloons with the inflator. Loud bangs !!!

Cheers ! Je parle français.

Comment

• Tracy
                  • May 2018

Don't know how I missed this thread, but I am a huge fan of sitting on balloons. But I am not so much into "riding". I might tease the balloon for a few seconds, but then my fat butt comes down and bang!

I knew that I needed to drop a few pounds when I got on a not-too-full Q24 a few weeks ago and popped the stupid thing almost instantly Oh well... good motivation for me to get my act together before swimsuit season!

Comment

• Myra
                    • Dec 2018

I sit on tight balloons while doing blow to pops. I do it on my bed so they don't pop too fast. I have a habit of blowing them too big though. Have to keep replacing them.

Comment

• stobarts
                      • Dec 2018

I love doing all of that as well ...great fun

Comment

• Galdo
                        • Jun 2019

As altough being back to it a few years already I still consider myself partwise new to the fetish. I get random balloons (not yet gotten some others around here mention often but I´m looking Forward getting my Hands on These one day).

When I get random balloons sometimes These can be bigger ones (more strong) or rather Little ones with rather thin rubber. I delvelopd a Passion for popping the Little ones. I inflate them so they start building a small neck (I guess thats about how tall they should be and are not over inflated then). Put them on the Kind of chair I use (mainly do it in bathroom on the toilett with the cover lowered to sit on it) and sit on them... gently lowering my weight. It´s... somehow doing it for me seing how the looner gets harder and harder, the neck growing to a size you know this is not intended to be that tall. Usually they Pop, and sometimes I´ve prepared a few others of These which I then take fast and sit Pop some with the same technique, and others just by letting my butt fall on them.

I see it as foreplay. I then use the larger balloons, sit on them and fap... sometimes regarding the larger Ballons I also Play this game to them but what suprises me are the results. I´ve had it when I was making Videos that I had one of These bigger Ballons inflated quite big and I was sure it would Pop... it didn´t and I started riding on it, and it still didn´t Pop... It was an amazing Feeling (I´m just getting into actual riding, most the time with my weight the balloons I´ve had popped when I tried riding) so yeah... sitting on balloons is my thing.

I´m not always a popper, have beach balls I sit on them but haven´t yet popped them, haven´t yet had an Intention to do so

Comment

• stobarts
                          • Dec 2018

yes me too I love sitting n riding on my balloons until they burst

Comment

• stobarts
                            • Dec 2018

hey lulu I love riding on my balloons too , where abouts in London are you ?

Comment

• Bust'em
                              • Jun 2019

Hi. I love to also sit on them and make them suffer. I also like to burst them with another man or watch him sitting on them.

Comment

• LatinBeauty
                                • Jun 2018

I like to ride, bounce and grind on balloons. I get so excited just thinking that it might pop. I start slow and it's like foreplay. If I have another balloon I kiss it and caress my breasts and nipples with it. After a while the temperature rises and I just want that balloon underneath to pop just when I'm finishing my orgasm.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎