Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SirSquishy
    • Mar 2020

Kalisan from Bargain Balloons

Has anyone bought from Bargain Balloons? Are they a good supplier with few issues?

I've never heard of the Kalisan balloon brand before. Would like to know what these loons are like before I buy, if I buy. Are they soft or hard on first inflation? Do they take a good beating? How's reinflation?
  • izzyrob
    • Oct 2018

Re: Kalisan from Bargain Balloons

I’ve bought from BB plenty of times, they are very fast to ship and never had any issues. Haven’t tried that brand of balloon, but the seller itself is excellent.

Comment

• Black_Bear
      • May 2013

I've bought a bunch of their 18" Balloons. The Chrome colors are fun to b2p. They make a big mess. But their quality, as well as Macaron Pastels aren't that great to sit on and be rough with, as they pop really easy when blown big and tight. They get nice necks, but pop way easier than Qualatex and Tuftex. I do like their Crystal Pastel colors a lot, but haven't done a b2p on one yet. They are much stronger to sit on and be rough with.

Comment

• Danniballoon
        • Mar 2018

For anyone in the UK, it-marketing a seller on E-Bay has 12" Kalisan.

Comment

• Asclepio
          • Sep 2018

There is an user on Instagram called WhiteCaps, he is a really nice guy, very friendly and helpful with others. He is an expert in Kalisan brand, he mostly uses the 18” soap ones by now because apparently they are the best ones on that brand. He posted some photos on his profile and the soap ones seems very nice tbh, I cant post his photos here because apparently
          I have a frustrated stalker who is reading everything I say and takes advantage of anything I post to attack me, surely he could interpret that as a copyright violation or something like that.
          So why don't you go straight to the profile that I mentioned to you and you see it for yourself.
          In addition, that user is very friendly, surely if you ask him about his experiences he will help you.
          Good luck with your search.
          A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Common Loon
            • Aug 2020

He... might already have posted in this thread, lol

Comment

• Asclepio
              • Sep 2018

Omg did he change his name? if so, sorry, at least now the professional is aware of this post c:
              A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Bilbo
                • Aug 2021

Originally posted by Asclepio
                I cant post his photos here because apparently
                I have a frustrated stalker who is reading everything I say and takes advantage of anything I post to attack me, surely he could interpret that as a copyright violation or something like that.
                Are they a looner?
                Lots of creepy people in the loonery community, sadley.

Comment

• Looner Dan
                  • Mar 2020

I ordered a bunch of Kalisan 18s from BargainBalloons a while ago. The Macaron/pastels are my absolute favorite. To me, they come very close to being a perfect balloon. I would even take them over Q24s or Unique 16s. The size and shape are just right for me. I know I'm being picky here but I find the Kalisan standards to be a little too hard somehow. The pastels are nice and soft. More importantly, they give you a nice easy neck without a struggle. Being a semi-popper who doesn't want to raise suspicion with my neighbors, this is important. (I live in an old apartment with thin walls). Like everything else, they seem to be getting hard to find these days so stock up while you can!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎