Old 29-05-2021, 02:26 PM

Danniballoon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rescued Balloons
I've just had another ride on my latest rescued balloon arch. It is a professionally made one, with the balloons tied together tightly. Riding it was the most wonderful experience ever. The balloons stayed in place and didn't fly off all over the place like they do with those E-Bay kits with the plastic strip. I was able to put my entire weight on top of it and apart from one pop, it fully supported me riding that wondaful cushion of air
I normally untie rescued arches once they start deflating and sleep with the soft deflated balloons against me. However, this one has been outside and half the balloons have sticky tree sap on them, so I may end up getting my favourite push pin and bursting it
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (81.2 KB, 204 views)
Old 01-06-2021, 10:13 AM

Danniballoon is on a distinguished road
My latest rescued balloon arch was only a few streets away. 2 young women had made it for a birthday and it was just a couple of days old when I got it. It had 6 of the larger 18" balloons that I really like. After a ride on it, I managed to untie and deflate all 85 balloons for future fun and last night, I slept with all the soft deflated balloons pressed against me.
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg 20210531_205153.jpg (91.9 KB, 170 views)
Old 01-06-2021, 11:46 PM

lilolover82 is on a distinguished road
Rescuing can be seeing parties and knowing they’re going to either pop them or make leaks in the necks of the balloons and you go back to see if any are able to be saved, even if they slowly leak
Old 01-06-2021, 11:49 PM

lilolover82 is on a distinguished road
Please save as many of them as possible they’re precious
Old 28-08-2021, 09:41 PM

Teabag is on a distinguished road
The best experience that I had about rescuing balloons was incredible for me.
I was in the backyard of my local church and some girls were blowing balloons for a party.
A very cute one was inflating and deflating a pink balloon, I remember that she inflate and deflate it for 5 or 6 times, at one point the balloon flew away from her lips and went in the grass behind her.
After a few Minutes all the girls went away and I just run to have that balloon, it was one of my best experiences ever, was incredibly wet with her saliva and juicy as hell.
That night I played with that balloon a lot, and I cum 6 or 7 times.
Old 29-08-2021, 02:31 PM

MichaelLoona is on a distinguished road
I never had an interest rescuing balloons from a dealership or from anyone that advertises with balloons outdoors. They're usually somewhat weather beaten and oxidized and thats something I'm not into. I do remember when I was younger I would try to attempt to rescue helium balloons that are floating on the ceilings of department stores and such. Depending on how long the string or ribbon was and how high I can jump, sometimes I was successful and sometimes I wasn't. But I have to admit that I do remember that it was such a rush trying.
Old 26-09-2021, 12:58 AM

Chevyhellraiser is on a distinguished road
I went by a party place today and they usually have about 10 helium balloons tied independently on strings to the banister on a patio where birthday parties are. You can actually walk up to the banister from the parking lot without going inside. Having been there several times Parties usually last 2 hours. At the end of the party the hostess remove the balloons to indicate it is over. They always offer the balloons to anyone but if they don't want them they either her deflate the balloons one by one with a fork near the knot to keep it
quiet, gather them all up and take them inside to a small closet where you can hear them popping them, or cut them loose one at at a time and let them float away. They are usually shaded a d slightly oxidized but in excellent condition. I have gotten so many balloons before just by asking and have seen many other people get them. Anyways I hung out today for these really pretty 16" alternating lavender and purple crystal balloons. The e hostess blonde early 20s was ripping off the picnic table covers and trashing them. I like to ask for the balloons right after I can tell what they are going to do with them. This time she grabbed a pen and forged the first crystal purple one into the banister with her left hand as she stabbed then pen into it loudly popping it. I quickly asked her if I could have the rest before she popped them. She told me they are not allowed to give them away and I had no choice but to watch her stab them, rip them and rip them off the banister and put them in the trash. There was a prety Burnette in the parking lot that arrived as before the last two we're popped and asked for them but she she was denied as well. It was exciting but sad at the same time. I love to rescue balloons. My wife who I never thought would like balloons will buy and blow up balloons for us all the time but hates it whenever I rescue any or ask for any so I don't have many chances to save them. I have recently rescued several arches off Facebook marketplace as well as offer up. Please keep the rescue stores coming they are my favorites