Looner content, what it lacks / what does it need more of?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lonelylooner
    • Jan 2012

Looner content, what it lacks / what does it need more of?

There is some great looner content out there. This might be my own personal taste but this id what i would love to see more of:

Monologue / dialogue. I love it when the models talk about their experience when interacting with the balloons. Old Emmas Balloons clips had some great verbal discourse, Ruby being a good example and Xev. I enjoy it when the models talk about how 'tight' the balloon is getting, and 'how much more can the balloon take' etc. Layla moore does some great roomate roleplay asking her if shes 'ever sat on a balloon before?' These moments turn mediocre content into outstanding content!

I feel theres too much sit to pop content that arrives at the pop too soon. A big part of the fetish is the tension before the pop. I would rather one clip with one pop than one clip with several as long as the former spends time with the balloon, riding and grinding, testing its limits, slowly adding more weight, stretching out the neck etc.

Multiple models riding the same balloon. Theres not enough of it...or the balloon pops too soon. I would love to see a clip where the focus is on 2 models riding the same balloom but being super careful not to pop it and really enjoying the ride...and not GL's thats too easy. 24inch or even smaller down to 16inch im confident could support the weight of two.

More double stuffing! Rare to find. Emmas balloons did a few b2p i believe. Would love to see some double stuff riding and s2p.

Emmas Balloons also did some really awesome themed concepts e.g. 'which balloons are best for bouncing'. Would love to see more of those kind of ideas which i think appeal a lot to the fetish. Theres more to it than justpopping!

Anyway those are my thoughts. What would you like to see more / less / not thought of yet in looner content?
  • LondonLarry
    Could be a chat bot
    • Jul 2019

Re: Looner content, what it lacks / what does it need more of?

Talking is OK on the understanding the women have a palatable accent. East European accents are a no no, girls sounding like Bond villains is a turn off. As is strong northern UK accents (not wishing to offend) - Balloon popping UK had some great girls but vile accents, "Arrr yee alreeet chick" and all that Leeds bollocks. No thank you.

Comment

• Cho
      • Mar 2019

I personally love hearing women talk about balloons and what they are gonna do with it. It just gets me goin.

And if whatis said is somewhat understandable i dont mind accents.

Comment

• OverTheTop
        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by LondonLarry
        Talking is OK on the understanding the women have a palatable accent. East European accents are a no no, girls sounding like Bond villains is a turn off. As is strong northern UK accents (not wishing to offend) - Balloon popping UK had some great girls but vile accents, "Arrr yee alreeet chick" and all that Leeds bollocks. No thank you.
        You can say you personally aren't interested in some accents without throwing around insults, you know.

Comment

• randomlooner316
          • Apr 2021

For me Nudity is a major turn OFF so less nude and/or topless and more costumes. I'm a writer so I like a story telling aspect going on. And of course more climb ins. No body seems willing to even try anymore.

Comment

• LondonLarry
            Could be a chat bot
            • Jul 2019

Originally posted by OverTheTop
            You can say you personally aren't interested in some accents without throwing around insults, you know.
            My; what a pink and fluffy world we live in. Am I to take it that the book club I'm a member of, I cannot state I dislike a particular author for risk of offence or state my dislike of an actor in a film role for the same reason?

It wasn't an insult, it was an example of my dislike that needed quantifying. I don't like northern accents, Leeds especially. I don't like Stephen King either, quick: someone drag me outside and shoot me.

(Insert picture of a single ice crystal here).

Comment

• Meililoon
              aka lyckr
              • Sep 2014

One thing I've missed is more variety of popping methods within the same video. A lot of videos just focus on one or two popping methods, which gets boring quite quickly imho. For example, doing a blow to pop while sit popping and nail popping while they blow makes things a lot more entertaining to me.

I also wish there were more muscular models and/or models with a more tomboy look.

Comment

• Little Looner
                MADAM BANGS
                • Jan 2019

Taking notes
                I talk a lot
                Wear costumes
                Have an undercut
                Semi popper so i don't pop too quickly..

I feel like you're al missing a trick by not watching me!!

What i don't do is dozens of small pops and I don't do the really graphic stuff like anal and squirting.

I'd love to see some fuckpopping men / geo play / balloon insertion and some chatty men folk too.

#madambangs
                I am Madam Bangs on all the social media channels.

My favourite place is Only Fans
                https://linktr.ee/MadamBangs

Comment

• Asclepio
                  • Sep 2018

Agree on the lack of dialogue, sometimes a model talking about what she feels, and comparing the loons on the video is something I can appreciate a lot, MadamBangs and Miyu Loons are pros on dialogue.
                  I believe there is not a single model that can "check all the boxes", I have my favorite ones for every aspect I like on loons.
                  For example, if I want to see super overinflated loons and huge necks on the 14" to 24" range, I always search for BendyBrooke and KirbyCutie videos.
                  If I want really good setups and very high quality production I always go for BalloonDorado or Oxana Efremov videos.
                  If Im looking for good dialogue I go for MadamBangs or Miyu Loons (even when Miyu charges a lot of money for every video).
                  And when I am searching a huge amount of rare loons, with all kinds of popping and bigger sizes my option is AnnaPops videos.

As looners we have a really nice variety of models and studios for satisfying our visual needs, Im glad we have so many options
                  A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• srob2
                    • Dec 2017

More emotion. Is the girl trying to seduce me? Flirt? Is she scared? Do balloons turn her on? Or is she bored and confused why she's being paid to pop a balloon?

Comment

• Equui-Nox
                      • Nov 2017

Me and a couple of my friends will all agree,

WE NEED MORE HELIUM INFLATION.

Like seriously, I have a much harder time finding nearly as many videos of women inflating balloons on helium tanks, as compared to finding popping, or riding videos. I wanna see them filling the balloons, tying them off, and playing with them. BIG balloons, 24 inches or bigger, no small ones. Maybe even popping them after playing with them! However, I am not a big fan of helium b2p. What's the point? You could just as easily do it with an air pump, instead of using a tank to b2p them, and accomplish the same thing.

Also, no one has done it yet, but I wanna see someone go out to either a remote spot, or do it in a giant indoor hangar, and do a helium balloon ride, or play with a giant boquet of balloons bare naked. Maybe even do a balloon ride where the girl is bound up, and suspended midair, and a guy is having sex with her. Or vice versa where its a guy being suspended midair, face-down, and a girl or two are playing with him while he helplessly floats.

One more thing: We need more stories. Not short stories, not entire novels, stories.
                      Last edited by Equui-Nox; 23-06-2021, 23:23.

Comment

• Common Loon
                        • Aug 2020

Originally posted by PraxThePraxel
                        WE NEED MORE HELIUM INFLATION.
                        Add me to your "agree" list!

Originally posted by PraxThePraxel
                        I am not a big fan of helium b2p. What's the point? You could just as easily do it with an air pump, instead of using a tank to b2p them, and accomplish the same thing.
                        I dunno, I think helium B2P adds something, but only if it's (apparently) accidental. Accidental helium pops played a role in my early phobia/fetish development so I think it's a mad thrill to watch girls blowing up lots of balloons on a helium tank and making them all a bit too big for comfort...

But if it's a situation where you can tell that the person's intending to B2P it from the getgo, I agree there's not much good reason to use helium instead of an air pump. Add in the element of uncertainty, though, and it's a whole different thing for me.

Comment

• Equui-Nox
                          • Nov 2017

Originally posted by Common Loon
                          Add me to your "agree" list!

I dunno, I think helium B2P adds something, but only if it's (apparently) accidental. Accidental helium pops played a role in my early phobia/fetish development so I think it's a mad thrill to watch girls blowing up lots of balloons on a helium tank and making them all a bit too big for comfort...

But if it's a situation where you can tell that the person's intending to B2P it from the getgo, I agree there's not much good reason to use helium instead of an air pump. Add in the element of uncertainty, though, and it's a whole different thing for me.
                          Oh definitely. Random pops is fine, but straight up using a tank for that? I've seen a few clips like that, and it kind of defeats the purpose of using helium. You could literally use a tank of compressed air (oxygen), call it a helium tank, and accomplish the exact same effect at a fraction of the cost. Helium is meant for making balloons FLOAT. Holding them on the tank nozzle does not allow them to float.

Comment

• Asclepio
                            • Sep 2018

I also like helium inflations, but..... Isnt helium super expensive now??
                            I bet that for any studio or model the use of helium for their videos isnt affordable anymore
                            Also the amount of helium for our “balloon needs” is going to be much higher than the amount required on 12” loons...... so yeah, that doesnt sound like a good deal hahaha
                            A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Balloon with a Pin
                              • Dec 2019

The best is genuine interaction with the viewer. Not canned nonsense where it is clear the model is simply there to get paid. Also I sometimes feel there aren’t enough imaginative scenarios; Studio Fuusen seems best at bringing more off the wall ideas to life such as the “Become Legend” series I commissioned. It’s rare to see but I feel balloon games against the viewer (which is hard to do given that you can’t actually interact in a video) are an empty niche that could use filling. Of course in almost every scenario I come up with the girl wins but I sort of love the excitement of a back and forth duel where you almost win but have it snatched away from you by a sexy and cruel/playful opponent; and when you loose your balloon inevitably goes BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎