I think I've found the strongest latex glove ever made!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frankfrank
    Empathetic Harmonizer
    • Feb 2018

I think I've found the strongest latex glove ever made!

More or less the same as a PM that I sent to somebody here a while ago:

Full-weight sitting, right now, on a really cool GLOVE, of all things, now at about 19 inches inflated length (arm to palm area VERTICALLY oriented), and now definitely tighter than what a Q24 can possibly withstand. And I am now sitting and bouncing upon the wonderment of its inflated LENGTH, not width, with its fingers all under my butt, bouncing my full nude weight pf 175 very aggressively! Yes, the length is oriented vertically. It's bottoming out at about 15 inches tall, or 14, at the bottom of the bounces. Bouncing almost like on those old mechanical bulls at Gilley's or something, and it's not popping yet. Feels almost as tight as a football on the bounce-down cycle. Might leave a nasty welt if it DOES pop before I do, which I CERTAINLY will with THIS discovery.

This glove's super-long cuff runs two-thirds up the forearm, uninflated. I'll have to run this by heaviest, because inflated to 16 or 18, and with his extreme weight, I think ONE glove may even support him without popping. (In the customary "length" horizontal orientation, that is...I'm not really sure the "arm-and-hand-vertically" orientation would take him, but maybe. Two would.) These are crazy! These must be at least 10mil latex. Ten pairs weigh a few pounds! A loonerfriend did a poptest and compressor-popped one, and it got more than five feet long before BOOOOOOM! (These were my OLD ones, which may have been compromised from possible poor shelf life.) These new ones are MUCH stronger and I think thicker. Certainly two inflated to that 16 or 18 inch size, lain side-by-side (one for each side of his huge body), will hold his full 600+ pounds.

I ordered these after somebody HERE in some other thread posted a picture of the same glove, inflated to the entire length of a sofa!!!

I just moistened it and now I'm making it SCREAM with my wet hands and full bouncing weight! I'm sure I'll kumm (variant spelling) maybe even twice, which is unknown to me in such close sequence in recent years. [INSERT "PRIVATE MESSAGE PAUSE," WHICH BE-CAME ABOUT 20 MINUTES OF PAUSE]

This most-perfect-of-all-ACTUAL-*BALLOONS*-I've-ever-found, can show up on eBay where I found them, or surely on Amazon. This WAS an AMAZING ride!

I just kaym (variant spelling) during that pause, twice, riding on what I believe to be THE STRONGEST LATEX BALLOON that can actually be mouth-inflated. I remind you - IT'S A FRIGGIN' **GLOVE**!!!! Yeah, I mean gloves are usually notorious for preemiepops, right?, and usually not possible to fully ride "tight" without popping. Who knew? If you can score (from North Safety Products, Part # NRC1815/0/9 "clean-room chemical resistant gloves, natural rubber latex" - go for the largest, of course)...just do it! If you inflate them to the size of a 16-inch punchball, say, these things are UNPOPPABLE!! I just gave this thing some of the hardest and most aggressive rides that I've ever given a balloon and it didn't pop (inflated to said size and larger), riding it with my full weight almost like the mechanical bull at Gilley's in the 1970s-1980s. You have to watch the shelf life on them, though. Maybe only somewhat longer than the reputation of Tuftex.

(I had some of these eight or nine years ago, and even initially they weren't THIS strong, which could mean a new formula, or maybe I got these REALLY fresh compared to last time. Those old ones will now pop even at about 20-30% inflation and no weight upon, and there's a hint of a brittle feel. I also think these are thicker!)

My EXTREME down-bouncing just a while ago certainly produced at least 300 pounds of VERY SUDDEN down-weight on the one glove, with near-zero pounds to 300+ in a split second, a few hundred times. That was a crazy orgasm, the first. As I said, I even think that ONE glove might withstand major weight. I just gottum today, and within minutes of opening up my first email tonight, the BlowToPop notification had a post in it that sent me here tonight.

This is really the "unpoppable latex balloon" I've been seeking for decades.
    Last edited by frankfrank; 19-03-2021, 05:29.
    People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939
  • L00ner3nt1ty
    • Mar 2024

Re: I think I've found the strongest latex glove ever made!

wow!

If this really is the "unpoppable latex balloon/glove" then I would love to order some and try them out! it is something that I've been looking for since ages!

could you send a URL link or the name of the gloves so I can do some research on them?

also, next time you blow one of them up, could you make a picture and share it?

thanks!

Comment

• frankfrank
      Empathetic Harmonizer
      • Feb 2018

Originally posted by Luther066
      wow!

If this really is the "unpoppable latex balloon/glove" then I would love to order some and try them out! it is something that I've been looking for since ages!

could you send a URL link or the name of the gloves so I can do some research on them?

also, next time you blow one of them up, could you make a picture and share it?

thanks!
      Good to see you, Luther, and I'm happy that SOMEBODY has seen this, so the information can possibly start getting out to the community.

YOUR FIRST POST, TOO??? WOW. I feel privileged...

This generic ebay link brings up a number of TEN PAIRS listings, and that's after I've ALREADY bought 20 more pairs of this wondrous glove. Got the XXLs this time (last number is 11 instead of 9), wondering how much bigger THOSE will be??? Wow, these things that will not pop under rigorous abuse!

I'm bouncing on the same one fro,\m earlier, right now. Oh man it feels so wonderful.Won't even pop with its fingers NOT under anything, fully exposed!

I haven't managed to pop even one, and soon I'll have 59 more!

Get the best deals for north clean room latex gloves at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!
      People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• glovepopper
        • May 2019

I agree with frankfrank - these gloves are awesome. I bought them many years ago, and never seen strongest gloves. They are made of natural latex, 20mil thickness.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by glovepopper; 19-03-2021, 15:40.

Comment

• frankfrank
          Empathetic Harmonizer
          • Feb 2018

And even at that size, the guy MIGHT be able to ride it vigorously, though it really does look like it's at the limit. I've never even dared to get it to that...for one thing I've never figured out how to secure the arm-end SO thoroughly that it doesn't "come off" even inflated to that extent.

A while ago I was riding one, with the thumb pointed outwards in front of me, and it got inflated up to about 2cm from the tip, and it STILL wasn't popping.

Comment

• merlinnnnn
            • Jan 2021

ok i have some these gloves and they are very strong bt having problems with closing off the end where you stick your hand, i have been tying it off with a shoe lace but it leaks and cut finger tipp off and inflate it there any help or ideas for better inflation that doesnt leak even tried gluing that part didnt last

Comment

• glovepopper
              • May 2019

Usually I'm using piece of plastic pipe, the rubber band (from another popped glove) and a rubber cork to close my gloves. I prefer do not cut off fingers on my gloves. Another good option is a large one-way valve from the air mattress, and again the rubber band.
              Attached Files

Comment

• L00ner3nt1ty
                • Mar 2024

damn, these gloves look thick! is it even possible to inflate them by mouth? It sure has to but I'm guessing you need a lot of lung power to blow that thing up. I'm gonna order some and try them out.

thanks for sharing!

Comment

• glovepopper
                  • May 2019

@Luther066
                  Yes, it is possible to inflate that glove by mouth without much effort. The only problem is when you hold the glove cuff with your bare hands, therefore it is better to attach the glove to the piece of plastic pipe. I prefer to use an electric pump because it is much faster...
                  Latex thickness on this glove is 20 mils (0.5 mm).

Comment

• SweetBouncer
                    • Mar 2020

One of the two things that make latex balloons weak, is that their rubber isn't chemically resistant, and the other is that they are pretty thin.
                    These are made to clean chemistry stuff, so are resistant to chemical compounds. And if they are half-millimeter thick, they may be thicker than any other ''balloon'', making them more resistant.
                    On that note, this explains it better:https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/88486082

Comment

• RickStreets23
                      • May 2018

Does the date of manufacture matter too much with these gloves? A lot of them look like they were made in 2012 or 2013, judging by the lot number, and that worries me that they wont be as strong. I want to try some of these without wasting my money

Comment

• frankfrank
                        Empathetic Harmonizer
                        • Feb 2018

Hey Rick, THAT MAY BE A GOOD POINT. I certainly noticed that my original lot, from a few years ago, eventually reached a point where the best I could do was to just throw the remaining ones away.

I never thought about trying to infer a date from the lot number before, but that's a valid concern!

Comment

• frankfrank
                          Empathetic Harmonizer
                          • Feb 2018

Originally posted by RickStreets23
                          Does the date of manufacture matter too much with these gloves? A lot of them look like they were made in 2012 or 2013, judging by the lot number, and that worries me that they wont be as strong. I want to try some of these without wasting my money
                          Actually the large ("11") North gloves I have, the date is apparently 2010! They can very amply take my ride extremely well (all 175 pounds of me), so an oldish date doesn't seem to be a deal-breaker...er, glove-breaker???

A bonus with these gloves: you can still have fun with it even if it pops! Just cut away enough of the popped glove so that all its thumb and fingers, and perhaps a remaining inch below those digits that would just start to cover the adjacent palm area, and you have five strong balloons!

Move the remaining part of the glove around so that you can localize your month onto any chosen one of the five digits, blow into that digit, and you'll have a balloon that you can twist-off. (I find the twisting-off much easier to do if you have the base restricted by anything like a cut-off-finger hole in a cloth glove, or perhaps the thumb-hole on a pair of scissors, etc.)

You have a jellybean or zeppelin balloon that is ridiculously strong!

Comment

• Danniballoon
                            • Mar 2018

I got me some of the AK1815 gloves and yes they are incredibly strong. My only worry is that if one did actually pop, you'd probably get a pretty nasty welt

I used to like inflating latex soccer ball bladders, until I took a welt from one. Despite wearing a jumper, it still made a right mark on my arm.

Currently, I've been buying polyisoprene gloves. They certainly seem a lot stronger than recent latex medical gloves which have so much filler in them, they pop as soon as you try to ride them

Comment

• glovepopper
                              • May 2019

Yes, AK1815 gloves can bruise you when they burst, it's happened to me a couple of times. Better not to ride them naked...

Please show your polyisoprene gloves

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍