Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The1
    • Mar 2021

Re: Balloon dares

And if i saw a girl doing that somewhere on the street, i would propose to her straight away

Is there by chance any footage of something like this? I have seen this scenario played out in various fictional clips, but never a real-life clip.

Comment

• tebe2hu
      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by marja
      I don't like the challenge this way. Perhaps this works for guys with a balloon fetish, they get stimulation from both the balloon and the girl pleasing him.
      But for girls, who don't have the fetish, it works the other way around. They get stimulated, but also have to spend energy and attention to inflating a balloon. So it is less stimulating for most of them.
      How long does it take to blow to pop a 16 inch unique balloon if you keep inflating it? Less than 3 minutes normally! Even if she slows down a bit, it is way too short to reach an orgasm for a lady! So I fully understand she lets out some air to slow down the inflation of the balloon!
      Don't make it a race, you'll only lose... And don't stop stimulating her when she stops blowing the balloon, that's just horrible.
      Hi Marja,
      The girl was/is a looner. Maybe soon she appears here because I showed her this forum.

None of us took this game 'too seriously'. Believe me, it was fun for both of us. Blowing to pop a U16, if you do it at once, can be done for some 3 minutes, I agree. But when we play this way, from the divided attention, the breaths are shorter, no one will rush. The time was around 10 minutes until it finally popped. For this time, I pleased her orally. And, since she popped the balloon, received all my attention for the whole night. And last but not least: I think, it's not a secret, I would please her the same way even if she would have refused to blow the balloon. It was just a game to make it more interesting.

Some weeks later she did the same to me: she pleased me orally until I blew the balloon but stopped when I did. I also decided to play a little and sometimes deliberately stopped, sometimes when I knew she couldn't stop. So finally both burst out in laughter and had a fantastic night

Comment

• marja

Originally posted by tebe2hu
        Hi Marja,
        The girl was/is a looner. Maybe soon she appears here because I showed her this forum.

None of us took this game 'too seriously'. Believe me, it was fun for both of us. Blowing to pop a U16, if you do it at once, can be done for some 3 minutes, I agree. But when we play this way, from the divided attention, the breaths are shorter, no one will rush. The time was around 10 minutes until it finally popped. For this time, I pleased her orally. And, since she popped the balloon, received all my attention for the whole night. And last but not least: I think, it's not a secret, I would please her the same way even if she would have refused to blow the balloon. It was just a game to make it more interesting.

Some weeks later she did the same to me: she pleased me orally until I blew the balloon but stopped when I did. I also decided to play a little and sometimes deliberately stopped, sometimes when I knew she couldn't stop. So finally both burst out in laughter and had a fantastic night
        Thanks for making this more clear!
        Sorry for my strong reaction. Unfortunately I read too many reactions where there isn't enough attention for the female side. I am glad you care for her and yourself!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎