Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon119
    • Jun 2018

Sempertex

Just wanting to know how good sempertex balloons are. Are they soft like tufftex and unique or are they quite firm like qualatex. I don't really like qualatex as they take quite a lot if softening for me and are very loud and creaky. I prefer the softness of unique and just about cope with tufftex especially the 17 inch as they seem to take so much abuse such as the weight of 2 adults a couple days ago
  • LoonMaster
    • Sep 2011

Re: Sempertex

I think they are similar to Qualatex, however they have the same self life as a Tuftex and go bad quite quickly

Comment

• Seidenki
      • Dec 2016

It depends on the size. I have some printed 12" Sempertex and they feel thin but blow up quite firm and last a decent amount of time. I also have some unprinted 16" Sempertex and they're much thicker, don't blow up nearly so firm and last a lot longer.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
        • May 2020

The 36" star print ones I had got huge and stayed soft. The 24" get very large as well but are a little bit firmer. Probably more like the newer 24" tuftex but get way bigger imo.

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
          • Apr 2017

Sempertex 12" crystals are my favourite atm for armchair riding. It's a good balance of being soft, but having enough tension when stretched. Feels good popping them.

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
            • Jul 2017

Mmmm armchair riding. Brings back nice balloon memories . I haven’t done that in years with balloons.

Comment

• Asclepio
              • Sep 2018

I loved them, I got some of them like 7 years ago, they were super strong and surely can take lots of abuse. If someone can confirm that..... They are made in Colombia??
              Last time I saw them, they were already being sold on my country, but at a very high price point (For reference I pay like 23 dollars for a bag of TT17”) and the sempertex somehow reached prices as high as 30 dollars for 50 loons in my country, do they become a premium brand? Cause I dont remember other brand being that expensive
              A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎