Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BalloonFun
    • Apr 2022

Pandemic and Ball. Fetish

When the COVID-19 pandemic first started (oh, Feb to March 2020), and feelings of dread and uncertainty spread throughout the world along with the virus, how did it change your balloon/inflatable fetish habits? Did some of you 'loon more....did some of you 'loon less....did it not change you at all?

Yes, we ended up in lockdown and to stay in our homes. And so were our favorite balloons and, yes, inflatables too.

I'll admit that I was off of the balloon thing for a good one year because my mind was trying to wrap itself around something that I had never been through before.....
  • Djballbounce
    • Apr 2022

Re: Pandemic and Ball. Fetish

I was off the fetish for about a year as well, and got back into it recently. I go through phases where I'm all in and slowly leave it and come back again later.

Comment

• loonerlee
      • Dec 2018

Didn't change one bit, probably purchased more balloons though.

Comment

• PMN985
        • Aug 2021

Stayed about the same, purchased more though.

Comment

• Scooter
          • May 2022

Got into it during the pandemic due to being sent home and having to do school over webcam. Had my car, and one day I decided "To hell with it, let's do this" and I would not have gotten to that point if I could just chill in my dorm.

Comment

• Asclepio
            • Sep 2018

First I really stopped all my looning sessions and got very interested into taking care of my family and I.
            Then I understood something, I could die any day and I need to enjoy my life as much as I can, so after 3 months of lockdowns I said fuck the COVID I will live my life as much as I want, and my frequency of looning days increased to almost 3 times more, and now I couldn’t be happier with my fetish!
            A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎