Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BalloonFun
    • Apr 2022

Roomtex Balloons

I know that they are only available from the Thirty-Three Rooms website, but I was just curious to know if anyone here has ever tried any of the Roomtex's - any size, any shape?

I do see that the Roomtex 24" is an awesome balloon to have fun with!!
  • Unicks
    • Nov 2020

Re: Roomtex Balloons

Just recently got a few of their larger offerings I had ordered quite some time ago, if the Balloon Vault has foreign competition it's them because they actually sell balloons to more than a couple people. I'm sure they are worth the wait and Val has put a lot of work into them. Truly a looner's balloon.

Their long-neck balloon is an insane example as to how tough these balloons are, I just wanted to see the limits after a few inflations and tried a btp because it was getting too large.. it's not as easy as you might think. They get massive and remain quite strong, definitely a rider's balloon. Great quality and worth the wait!

U

Comment

• Axle
      • Jan 2022

i see they've developed a 36" longneck too. now THAT i would certainly be interested in. as a rider who loves necks.
      Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
        • Jul 2017

I purchased some, and I love them Good for "play" as well as popping, although tbh, I have tried my best to use the ones I got sparingly.

Comment

• popmenot
          • Jan 2022

[QUOTE=Unicks;82710]Just recently got a few of their larger offerings I had ordered quite some time ago, if the Balloon Vault has foreign competition it's them because they actually sell balloons to more than a couple people. I'm sure they are worth the wait and Val has put a lot of work into them. Truly a looner's balloon.

Their long-neck balloon is an insane example as to how tough these balloons are, I just wanted to see the limits after a few inflations and tried a btp because it was getting too large.. it's not as easy as you might think. They get massive and remain quite strong, definitely a rider's balloon. Great quality and worth the wait!

If you don't mind my asking, how long would you say it took to from order to receipt, and where (in general) are you?

Comment

• Unicks
            • Nov 2020

@popmenot

I'm in north america and you probably want to wait until liberal governments stop hating the russian people for a while, I really don't get the logic, but shipments from russia and certain countries are experiencing delays because of it.

I have one of their longnecks that has been inflated several times and it scares the crap out of me because it just won't pop, even during a good ride. Just wait until these get popular with the ladies on clips4sale!

U

Comment

• BalloonFun
              • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Unicks
              @popmenot

I'm in north america and you probably want to wait until liberal governments stop hating the russian people for a while, I really don't get the logic, but shipments from russia and certain countries are experiencing delays because of it.

I have one of their longnecks that has been inflated several times and it scares the crap out of me because it just won't pop, even during a good ride. Just wait until these get popular with the ladies on clips4sale!

U
              Such a shame......

Comment

• balloonPatcher
                • Jun 2020

They have a new balloon release called 'humpaloon'. First commercial one of its kind.

Comment

• Ballooner99
                  • Jan 2016

Just received a shipment from them today. Took a week to arrive. Not seeing the effects of this “liberal government” on shipments…got the humpaloom.

That said, I am noticing Some manufacturing defects. Had a hole in two balloons I blew up today.

Comment

• delhidreamgirls
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2022

Amazing, how many different shapes you can get out of these balloons depending on how you inflate them.

Comment

• Nopops4me
                      • Jun 2015

If you want to see Roomtex in action and to what size they'll go, have a look on YouTube - put in NightOwl. This guy b2p near enough every balloon make there is around including Roomtex.
                      Scroll down to 27 January, 17 February and 12 May for viewing 15" balloons being blown to bursting point. If you want to see 24" being blown to POP, look for 26 February and 18 June. As others have said, these sure do take a lot.

Comment

• Tightshine
                        • Jun 2013

Heya, I have not tried them myself and they look awesome.

I am a bit afraid of them to be honest. I have not found any certificate regarding health/safty regulations and when I asked Val I got a really strange meaningles answer.

So I guess only he knows what might be in the latex formular or colors they are using.

Maybe I'm just a fraidy cat.

Comment

• LondonLarry
                          Could be a chat bot
                          • Jul 2019

Those necks get massive on the Roomtex 24.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                            • Jan 2016

Those balloons are HOT
                            The bigger the better

Comment

• Asclepio
                              • Sep 2018

@LondonLarry indeed those are very good necks on the 24 “ loons, but on your second image there are no 24” loons, those are 25” longnecks so they will be a little bit bigger and longer, IMO I die for try them but the current war is not helping me to get them since they stopped many ships to American countries
                              A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎