X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dude1234
    • Sep 2017

The downside to using inflatable furniture with inflatable fetish

It turns you on when you use them.
    I'm using an inflatable chair it is annoying hot every time I hear it squeak or feel it. It feels so good. It's hard not to hump it.

At least I should now be able to use inflatables and balloons alot easier because everyone is used to the sounds from my chair
  • Djballbounce
    • Apr 2022

Re: The downside to using inflatable furniture with inflatable fetish

That's what happened when I switched to a ball office chair. Had to switch back to a regular so I can get work done

Comment

• heaviest
      • Jun 2018

My experience using an air mattress to actually sleep on...

Feels a little soft, needs more air.

ssssssssssssssssssssss

Darn, how'd that happen?

I've slept on them with my ex. It took someone else with me to keep me from continually adding air.

Right now there are stacked air mattresses on my living room floor that a house guest and I use to sit on to watch TV or play video games, and there are a couple other big inflatables for her to sit on as she does her exercise. You'd think I'd come to take these for granted and lose interest. NOPE.

Comment

• Vicci
        Blown to bits
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Dude1234
        It turns you on when you use them.
        I'm using an inflatable chair it is annoying hot every time I hear it squeak or feel it. It feels so good. It's hard not to hump it.
        When I was in uni, we (5 other girls and I) furnished our uni house with inflatable furniture (wasn't my idea, but of course I didn't disagree with it!) - they'd randomly get bigger and bigger/popped/go missing (not always me). Summer was the best time, because it was perfectly acceptable to sit on them with very little clothing on.
        Like Heaviest says, we'd all randomly think "this is a bit soft" and add more air, until the inevitable "whoomph" as either the back seam blew out or the internal baffle tore making the bottom part of the chair in to a massive ball.

We must have been the local [random chinese imports sold cheaply] shops best customers over the 3 years we were there... probably got through close to 100 chairs/sofas.
        Vicci x

Comment

• heleo
          • Aug 2015

Hi,
          How did you inflate them all in a all female household? Pump or by mouth?

Comment

• heaviest
            • Jun 2018

Originally posted by Vicci
            ...inflatable furniture...either the back seam blew out or the internal baffle tore making the bottom part of the chair in to a massive ball.
            Back in the days of those bubble furniture sofas there was a local company that did community social things with the inflatable furniture on their lawn. I was about 500 pounds at the time and my girlfriend at the time was about 600. We didn't fit in them but would sit in them, anyway, partially on the arms. We never popped one, but the sides would bulge out around the baffle that holds the shape of the arms. It'd bulge above and below that baffle.

Also, the thing tended to roll backwards, and if we sat on it like that, the front of the sofa, which became partially the top, would bulge.

Basically, it would lose its shape completely with 1100 pounds on it, and I'm shocked we never popped one. We were on it for a couple hours at a time, on several occasions.

Comment

• heaviest
              • Jun 2018

FWIW here are a few things I've found useful to use as furniture for a 755-pound woman, who would otherwise destroy my furniture over time.

For a crafting seat, she uses a big, sturdy, plastic storage crate with a piece of plywood fitted in the top, with a child-size air bed on it. More comfy than the chaise lounge cushion she wore out, not a lot more expensive. Lasts a few weeks before developing a leak, so still not a cheap way to go. If she pushes it against a wall she can fold a double pool air mattress against the front and over the top of it. Very cool to see, but not any more durable than the child's airbed. An 18-pocket single air mattress works as a bench cushion, too, but doesn't have a velvet surface like the air bed.

Two or three double pool air mattresses stacked on the floor. They tend to slide against each other and aren't easy to stand up from, but these are very comfy. We can both sit to one side of these and the other side will billow up behind us to lean on. Makes an easy-to-move sofa that she can move out of the way by herself. Sturdy enough for just her, but not sturdy enough for us both, or for her and Tall Girl, but still lasts long enough to be worth doing. Very important that she be able to clear the living room floor by herself.

The Inex lounge is sturdy enough for her. Kinda hard for her to stand back up. She can put an 18-pocket single air mattress across the end of it for more thickness. Works really pretty well, so long as she doesn't fall off it.

18-inch tall twin size air bed. Works a lot like the Intex lounge, but has a velvet surface for comfort, and possibly doesn't compress as much, if it is very fully inflated. Works even better with another inflatable on top of it, but for easy use works well enough alone.

An Intex rose float on a stair landing is the perfect height and is comfy. She has popped the outer ring on a couple of them getting up or down on the thing. Makes a good destination seat for her inside walking exercises. Also good place to get dressed.

Exercise ball. Another destination seat for walking indoors.

She owns an inflatable sofa but in three visits has not brought it with her.

Comment

• Dude1234
                • Sep 2017

Update it Sprung a leak. Haven't used it in a while and it was half inflated as it lost air overtime like all inflatables do. I was using it and it Sprung a leak out of nowhere. It's a shame cause it's the most comfortable thing to sit on (and its an inflatable) but this does mean I might be able to pop it properly on my birthday which is nice and the back bit of it looks great for humping so I get another one from it. Overall a win because this will be fun but whish it lasted longer.

Comment

• heaviest
                  • Jun 2018

If you can find the leak maybe you can fix it using vinyl cement. I've covered over small holes in the seams of swim rings with just the cement. Tends to need multiple coats. Find all the places that are under similar pressure to the one that sprung a leak and reinforce them. I've done the full inner and outer seam of rings and they stretch to ridiculous sizes under heavy load.

I've fixed a couple double air mattresses that sprung a leak and put them back into service. Maybe not worth the trouble, but it sure is exciting sitting back on a patched inflatable that previously didn't hold the load!

Comment

• Dude1234
                    • Sep 2017

Im gonna look in to that thanks I thought it was hard to get. I know where the leak is. If my bank sorts it self out I might try that. Very much considering option 2 though then patch it up.

I have a few inflatables that could be given a second life with the vinyl cement I will definitely try it

Comment

• theinflatableclown
                      • Jul 2022

i would've had a horny time pumping up and humping the inflatable simpsons and spongebob chair or just a regular chair if I were to have them.

however i was worried that it might have a leak and/or may be hard to hump it.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• golopi
                        • Nov 2022

Definitely can comp the "feels a little soft, needs more air" for no reason syndrome haha Just got one of those bestway inflate a chairs for like 20 bucks which has been really great. although i know its more than firm enough i still want to add air even though i'm a non popper. i've already ordered 3 bottles of that cernit magic mix stuff which has ATBC to soften it a bit as i feel like it would really benefit from being more malleable and rubbery so you can "sink" feel "hugged" by it better without it actually being under inflated. Which i really enjoy. That is if it doesn't develop a leak before that

Comment

• golopi
                          • Nov 2022

so after about 2 bottles of cernit magic mix and 4 days later, the treatment was successful! it definitely improved the feel and feels now ultra soft, squishy and bouncy. Its so much more comfy and fun to just lay in and zone out. Even when inflated quite a lot it still remains soft and squishy. Imo it should've come out of the factory like that! I would highly recommend this if see one of these on the store shelf, as is the feel like laying on a airbed but the ATBC treatment really makes them something else!

Comment

• heaviest
                            • Jun 2018

That sounds awesome. I'd like to try one of those.

ATM I have a 677 pound woman with me who is sitting on one of these:

Amazon Transparent Inflatable Chair

I'm pretty sure it's not going to survive and I wish I had the funds to have gotten a bunch of them!

Comment

• golopi
                              • Nov 2022

that does look amazing! And its pretty much the same design as the chair as i have so i'm pretty sure it would take the treatment pretty well too!
                              One bottle of cernit magic mix is 80ml and i used 2 bottles for the main chair bit so about 160ml in total for that and about 15ml ish for the middle bit. One bottle is about 5,5 euros so its not that expensive either in the end for the enjoyment you get! I ordered 3 bottles in total so i have 1 for spare and to be used with acrylic paints and such for models or maybe some future treatments .

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎