Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cockneypopper
    • Aug 2021

Week of passion

Just wanted to share my story from this week and will still be going on until tommorow evening
    I have had a week to myself basically in my house! And I may have gone a bit overboard! I inflated between 400-500 Q16’s and have just had them all around the house this week it’s been awesome!
    However I have always had a problem with popping balloons certain ways. I can stab away with sharp objects no problem but have this crazy mental block where I cannot sit to pop, hump to pop etc and I don’t know how to come over this block in my head! I already have been wearing ear protection and i wear my running gear to protect my skin from getting slapped lol
    I absolutely love this fetish and need some ideas to overcome these little fears as much as a turn on as they are!
    Also I’m open to private messages if you wish to see my balloon house right now lol
  • heliumsitr68
    • Nov 2021

Re: Week of passion

This seems to work to prevent getting slapped. When sit popping , I've tried placing the knot of the balloon up against me . It seems to work well . It does tend to make a bigger mess when the balloon pops though .
    Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Cockneypopper
      • Aug 2021

Good idea! I resorted to wearing some like pantyhose at the moment but love the feeling on my skin lol

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
        • Apr 2017

Same, I can stab pop easy, but it's not arousing at all, just to get rid of balloons quick. I rarely start to ride with the intent to pop. I usually have Lycra tights on and hearing protection has pros and cons. The con is I can't hear other balloon sounds I enjoy either. Once I start riding, then I get the urge to go harder to a point where I don't really care about the pop. But that takes a while to build up.

Comment

• Nopops4me
          • Jun 2015

Cockneypopper - 400 to 500 Q16's blown up - WOW! With that number of balloons blown up you're certainly going to have more that 800 to 1,000 shards to collect up. But hat was last Saturday when you posted, so maybe you've succeeded in disposing of the by now. If so, tell us how you did it.
          Greetings from another UK guy who just can't do b2p's yet.

Comment

• Cockneypopper
            • Aug 2021

We sound pretty similar lol

Comment

• Cockneypopper
              • Aug 2021

Omg the cleanup!! It took me forever lol I used a garden rake in my frontroom and then hoovered all the small pieces
              However I was finding them everywhere all under the furniture in ornaments just literally everywhere especially when I did some pump to pops lol

Comment

• BalloonFun
                • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Cockneypopper
                Omg the cleanup!! It took me forever lol I used a garden rake in my frontroom and then hoovered all the small pieces
                However I was finding them everywhere all under the furniture in ornaments just literally everywhere especially when I did some pump to pops lol
                I think you'll be finding balloon shards for life! But every time you do, they'll bring back fun memories.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎