Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BalloonFun
    • Apr 2022

The Word "Balloon"

Many years ago, on some balloon forum, there was a good question asked. So I thought I'd bring it up here.

When someone like your bfriend, gfriend, wife, husband, or friend or some balloon partner says the word "balloon", what kinds of thoughts or feelings do you experience? -- how does it make you feel? Sure, the "balloon" word can be used as part of "dirty talk" or during foreplay or just simply mentioned. I'd like to learn from you "guys" and "gals" how it affects you.
  • Qbubbleballoon (:
    • Apr 2021

Re: The Word "Balloon"

Oh it drives me crazy!! Whenever I hear a person I have a crush on utter the word "balloon" or even if I hear a favorite character in a series or movie regardless of it being live action or animated it just makes me wild! Balloon is a magical word that just rolls so easily off the lips and tongue

Comment

• Cadillac
      • Jan 2022

It depends on who says it and the situation. But yes, just hearing someone mention the word balloon can give me that tingling feeling and excitement. If a woman mentions buying balloons, playing with balloons, decorating with balloons, etc., my ears perk up and attention dials in. Heck, it’s the same way in these forums. If it’s a name that I know is female, it grabs my attention and that excited feeling comes over me - just from reading their comments. I don’t know who anyone actually is on this forum, nor do I know what anyone actually looks like. But if Vicci, KatieLynn, SusieDK, etc. (sorry I didn’t name more) ever post anything and just mention balloons I zero in on it. Just the word and the association with can create that excited feeling - even in print. It’s weird, bizarre yet magical. Like most of us on this forum, not sure why it happens to us, but it does. So yes, BalloonFun, just hearing the word - and even reading the word balloon - can really get me feeling excited. It’s kinda like our kryptonite and can make us weak and totally control us. But I’ve come to accept it and embrace it.

Comment

• aron_crow
        • May 2020

When a girls says the word, ooh boy I rile up. I don't think I'll be able to handle myself in a party shop buying balloons with a girl.
        That being said, I have learned how to keep my excitement down. I usually don't use the word myself in such situations as the next words out of my mouth will probably be - "Pop it"

Comment

• Blowitbig
          • Jan 2016

Just by hearing the word balloon drives me crazy, and if someone says ,i was blowing up balloons, I instantly start getting turned on, I love my balloon fetish
          The bigger the better

Comment

• bfinch2000
            • Feb 2020

oh man, yes to everything and same here! when my hot best friend says the word "balloon", even in passing, even if it's part of "hot air balloon", a part of me inside does a backflip lol man i love him...

Comment

• Tracy
              • May 2018

I don't usually talk about my trans history here (or anywhere for that matter). But of course I had to fix my voice among many other things. Over the years I've put in about two years' worth of intensive vocal training and I am tolerably happy with the results. But the first word I wanted to sound GREAT in my new girl voice was "balloons"!

And I think I did ok But you'd need to get confirmation from the few looner friends who have met me IRL...
              Last edited by Tracy; 13-05-2022, 19:20. Reason: Tracy needs to learn to write gooder....

Comment

• Mutaloon
                • Nov 2018

The word balloon triggers some fun feelings in the back of my head. Part of it is just the fact that the word is just so fun to use. You can just say part of it with just "ball" or "loon" and it would still be just as fun.

Comment

• randomlooner316
                  • Apr 2021

When I was in elementary school (first grade I think) we were studying for a spelling test in class spelling bee style. When it came to me of course my word was balloon. At that point in my life I had a hard time even saying the word. I just sat down without every trying. Luckily a couple kids later something stupid was done (I can't recall what) that took attention off me.

Comment

• Axle
                    • Jan 2022

i always used to avoid using the word in public (along with a few others because that's just what i'm like) but as mentioned elsewhere i've learned to enjoy loon-talk in a safe private setting.
                    Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

• knightloon
                      • May 2021

I feel either nervous or excited when someone mention the word balloon, but I don't show my react in public. I tend to avoid to talk about balloon, too.

Balloons talk are exclusive among looners for me.

Comment

• Scooter
                        • May 2022

I'm currently working in a grocery store, and I typically do closing shift which means there aren't many customers, just me and the customer service manager currently on duty for the night. The CSM that night was one that I got along with very well (she doesn't work at the store anymore).

This was before I found sources for getting balloons securely, so while putting stuff back I grabbed a loose balloon out of the floral section and brought it over and tried to calmly ask if there was a code just for a loose one, or if I'd still have to pay a buck fifty as if it was helium-filled. She replied with no.

But then she smiled a little and teasingly asked if I wanted her to blow it up for me.

My face was probably all red in the moment, but I politely declined, put it back, and we continued on with our shift like any other night. But that moment of her asking "Do you want me to blow up a balloon for you?" with the smile on her face remains as a memory.

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
                          • Apr 2021

Originally posted by Scooter
                          I'm currently working in a grocery store, and I typically do closing shift which means there aren't many customers, just me and the customer service manager currently on duty for the night. The CSM that night was one that I got along with very well (she doesn't work at the store anymore).

This was before I found sources for getting balloons securely, so while putting stuff back I grabbed a loose balloon out of the floral section and brought it over and tried to calmly ask if there was a code just for a loose one, or if I'd still have to pay a buck fifty as if it was helium-filled. She replied with no.

But then she smiled a little and teasingly asked if I wanted her to blow it up for me.

My face was probably all red in the moment, but I politely declined, put it back, and we continued on with our shift like any other night. But that moment of her asking "Do you want me to blow up a balloon for you?" with the smile on her face remains as a memory.
                          Aww, that is just too cute!!

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by randomlooner316
                            When I was in elementary school (first grade I think) we were studying for a spelling test in class spelling bee style. When it came to me of course my word was balloon. At that point in my life I had a hard time even saying the word. I just sat down without every trying.
                            Hah that was definitely one of my nightmares as a very phobic schoolchild (although not nearly as bad as balloons actually manifesting in class). I too have a strong aversion to saying the word aloud, although I've practiced it enough in private that I'm sure I could manage saying it in public without sounding weird if I had to. Interesting how these things work.

Comment

• MichaelLoona
                              • Apr 2020

Back in the day when I was younger, hearing the word balloon coming out of a cute girls mouth used to drive me crazy. Today not so much, but it'll still turn my head and get my attention.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎