X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LondonLarry
    Could be a chat bot
    • Jul 2019

Adult Work and a lady balloon popper

Yesterday I went on Adult work and found a lady nearby, I say nearby but it was a 20 minute drive. £60 for 30 minutes, we agreed no sex but just hand relief and balloon popping. She was quite bemused, bemused that someone would be turned on by such a thing.

Typical photoshopped pictures. Woman was at least 7 years older than described and wider. Still I was there now, she was an 8/10 in her profile pics, in reality a 5/10. The paperwork exchanged hands £60 in total. Got undressed and watched her blow a dozen 17" Tuf Tex balloons up with the pump after showing her how it worked. She grimaced as the balloons got fuller but none popped on the pump and she blew them all up so they were nice and plump. She couldn't tie them as she had these ridiculously long false nails on. I tied them, let them bounce away on her bedroom carpet, one popped as it touched the radiator; she squealed "Fuck that's loud!". I thought oh here we go, another waste of time, but it turned out she was OK with it.

She got her kit off, she had DIY tattoos, obviously had a caesarian or 3 as she looked liked the victim of a shark attack. Her tits were OK and I got what I paid for, a naughty massage, watched a woman pop balloons whilst rubbing herself on me (dry humping), and a fast and frenzied hand job to completion over her plastic tits. I don't know what I was expecting really, it felt a little sterile, I enjoyed it but the whole experience was a little meh if I'm being honest. She seemed to enjoy her role as a balloon popper and said she'd be up for another go and to call her soon.

Anyone not in a relationship looking for some balloon fun, try Adult Work, most women are up for fetishes, read reviews before booking and DON'T PAY A DEPOSIT UP FRONT!
  • Pseudo
    • Oct 2021

Re: Adult Work and a lady balloon popper

Thks for sharing your story.
    Of course, it's a good way to test or practice balloon fétichisme without care about "consequences".
    But for us, in France and other countries like mine, it's totally stupid : pay for sexual game is illegal... Of course, we can found some girls who make this job, but the main problem is that it's very dirty (illegal -> in a place like squat -> no cleaning -> all kind of deases comes from earlier clients) ...

Comment

• lucid
      • Sep 2016

Awesome! Glad you had a good time. Everybody gets what they want, nobody gets hurt, I honestly have no idea why anybody would have a problem. And that sounds like a really good deal too. I'm sure we have something like that in the States but I'm not familiar with it.

Comment

• LondonLarry
        Could be a chat bot
        • Jul 2019

Originally posted by lucid
        I'm sure we have something like that in the States but I'm not familiar with it.
        Craigslist.

Comment

• som3derp
          • Oct 2021

Originally posted by Pseudo
          Thks for sharing your story.
          Of course, it's a good way to test or practice balloon fétichisme without care about "consequences".
          But for us, in France and other countries like mine, it's totally stupid : pay for sexual game is illegal... Of course, we can found some girls who make this job, but the main problem is that it's very dirty (illegal -> in a place like squat -> no cleaning -> all kind of deases comes from earlier clients) ...
          I mean, for Europe, Germany is relatively central, so if you ever pass by you could try it out there (Yes, it's 100% legal and even officially regulated!).

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎