How tightly do you inflate your toys?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heaviest
    • Jun 2018

Re: How tightly do you inflate your toys?

I like to modestly overinflate toys. I get a kick out of really large people using them, and that's already a lot of stress, so I limit inflation to what Joe Public might do when they try to get all the wrinkles out but find it's more difficult than they thought. A modest overinflate. But some air mattresses I've seriously overinflated. I love creating the circumstance where it might pop in public, or blow an inner baffle. I make it okay for large adults to get on them by getting on them myself. The heaviest people otherwise avoid them.

In private I'll overinflate an air mattress when I'm on it alone, out of the pool, but not so much when I'm on it with someone my size.

Comment

• georgebayer_1
      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Sabrina
      I usually can't stop blowing until I just can't force any more air inside. I had a bit of a accident today as I was just casually inflating my pavillo mattress. I inflated it pretty hard at first just trying to get it filled under 5 minutes because I kinda like to race myself to get it inflated faster than the last time. So I blew pretty hard and after it was hard without any wrinkles I placed it sideways and gave it a little ride. It was definitely feeling real hard and all but I decided to force some more air inside it just to see if I could and after 10 intense huffs & puffs I heard this noise of air escaping from the middle. So what can I say, I ripped a seam of an mattress by blowing into it too hard.
      I would LOVE to see it - a woman blowing an air mattress very very hard, so it pops Do you often blow to pop inflatables?

Comment

• PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
        PVC Fetish
        • Jan 2013

I inflate until the inflatable looks nice and full, but as a non-popper, I don't derive any 'thrills' from accidentally (or intentionally) popping an inflatable, whether it be a PVC inflatable or a latex balloon, so I try not to overinflate. Besides, some inflatables are expensive or uncommon, and patching up with PVC glue and vinyl patches does not always result in a perfectly leakproof fix.

Plus, depending on how large the puncture or tear is, the repair job can look unsightly and detract from the appearance of the inflatable. By refraining from overinflating and risk pop/rupture/seam split, myself and my partner get to ride the pristine condition inflatables time and time again.

I actually have a 'phobia' of balloons popping suddenly and taking me by surprise, so I make sure to ride latex balloons slightly underinflated and on a soft, grit-free surface to minimise accidental popping. My 'phobia' of sudden balloon bangs/pops orginates from an early childhood experience: I recall biting on a very tighly inflated, possibly overinflated, latex balloon during my birthday, with predictable results: BANG!
        Last edited by PVC Vinyl Enthusiast; 28-09-2022, 01:27.
        Enjoy soft, shiny and smooth PVC (inflatables and clothing). The 6P-free/10P-free material is total rubbish.

Comment

• Whale Rider
          • Nov 2022

How about every1 else? Do u prefer them underinflated? Overinflated? Heatstretched? :3
          previously heatstreched and then slightly underinflated :-)

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎