X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Norwegianpopper
    • Jan 2018

Introducing Martin

Part 1
    Martin was lying in the couch, watching videos of men inflating and bursting balloons, stroking his cock with his right hand, and holding an uninflated balloon in his left hand. With every balloon popped in the clip he saw, he got closer and closer to climaxing. He then started inflating his limp balloon. “Today I’ll finally blow a loon until it burst”, he says to himself and starts blowing.

Ever since he was young, he’s had a fascination of balloons. He found it amazing that these small bits of latex could be inflated to the huge sizes (probably just 11” balloons, but in his mind, they were enormous).
    At the same time, he was terrified of loud noises, such as fireworks, gunshots, thunderstorms – and balloons. He dreaded birthday parties, gatherings at the school, constitution day celebrations – any occasion where balloons would be present.
    He did also envy the other guys at school, popping balloons and viewing fireworks didn’t seem to bother them at all. In fact, they really seemed to enjoy the loud bangs. And as soon as they saw Inflated balloons there would be a race to pop the first balloon, as well as who could make the loudest BANG from the balloons popping. Sometimes even racing to blow balloons until they popped in their faces! Ones the balloons started popping, Martin would run out of the room in a haste. A couple of times he tried covering his ears, as he kinda enjoyed seeing the other guys popping balloons. But the fear always got the better hand of him.
    There was this one boy Martin especially would like to see popping balloons, one of his childhood friends named Tom. However, his fear kept him from watching Tom burst balloons.
    As Martin and Tom grew older, balloons wouldn’t be present as often, so Martin didn’t really see first handed Tom popping balloons. Oh, how he regretted not trying to be braver earlier!
    After Highschool, Tom moved for college – and the boys lost touch for many years. But now, at the age of 27 – Tom was moving back to their hometown and wanted to reconnect with Martin.
    The two guys planned to meetup tonight in a local bar, and Martin really looked forward to finally seeing Tom again after all these years.

As Martin kept blowing into the balloon, he kept stroking his cock. Every breath making the balloon bigger, and a step closer to climaxing.
    “For fucks sake! Can’t this balloon just burst now!?” Martin thought. The balloon (a 14” printed Belbal) had started to form a neck. He closed his eyes, blew one more breath – and hoped to hear a massive bang.
    When he opened his eyes again and looked at the monster he was blowing into – he almost jumped of fear and let go of the balloon. “Damn, not today either. Will I ever overcome this ridiculous fear?” Martin said to himself disappointed.
    He put the balloon in the side pocket of his pants and went to the bathroom to clean up. He then looked at his phone, seeing it was time to go meet up with Tom. A few minutes later he left his apartment and headed towards the bar.

When Martin arrived at the bar, he saw loads of helium balloons inflated to huge sizes, and he immediately panicked. “It’s OK, I’m sure it’s just these balloons outside. You wouldn’t even notice if one of these monster’s pop during the night” he thought, then entered the bar. After all, he really wanted to see hi best friend from yesteryear again.

“Hey, man! You look great! Looks like you’ve really been working out a lot since High School! Bet you’re popular with the girls” Tom said with a huge grin on his face giving Martin a huge hug.
    Martin got a shy look to his face and blushed a little.
    “Thanks, had to fill the time with something, you know. And not really, still as single as back in the days!” Martin replied. Just as he answered, Martin saw a net in the ceiling.
    Filled with tightly balloons, all as tight and scary looking like the helium balloons outside the bar. This made Martin take a small step back, Tom noticed this.
    “You saw the balloon net?” Tom said. Before Martin could reply, Tom continued “Remember Kim from High School? She owns this place now. I talked to her about a week ago, and she mentioned there would be a 5 year’s celebration for this place tonight. Grand price in the balloon drop is a night out for a group of four people. Thought it would be great winning that prize!”.

Martin couldn’t believe his ears, all of these monstrous balloons were to be dropped? Tonight? He started panicking again. He had to get out of this, going home, finding another place – anything to avoid being here when the popping begins. He was sure he wouldn’t cope with that.

Tom noticed Martin looked nervous, asking “what’s wrong? Not glad to see your old mate?”, to disarm the tension.
    “No, it’s the balloons, I….” Martin exclaimed.
    “Oh those, it’s just the same as back in the days. Nothing special to think about, just make sure to have a bit of fun while bursting them during the balloon drop”.
    “That’s easier said than done”, Martin thought to himself. At the same time he noticed how Tom emphasized the word burst, and how excited he seemed.
    “Yeah, about that..” Martin started. “I never really enjoyed popping balloons back in the days, in fact, I still don’t. I’m terrified of balloons popping”. He started forming a tear as he replied.
    “Mate, I didn’t know that! I thought you enjoyed it as we all did, why didn’t you ever tell me?” Tom replied.
    “Well, I didn’t, and I don’t. I’m sorry, but I’m not sure I’ll cope with being here tonight. What if the balloons just pop by themselves? I’ll be so embarrassed if all these people see me jump buy a children’s toy popping!”. Martin was almost at the point of crying of embarrassment by now.
    “Hey, man. I’m sure there would be many others jumping a bit if one of these bombs go off out of nothing” Tom replied with an emphatic smile. “How about we just grab some food, order a couple of beers, and talk about yesteryear for now? And if you feel like not being able to stay during the balloon drop, we’ll leave just before the drop is announced”.

They ordered food and beer and sat chatting for a couple of hours. A couple of balloons popped, making Martin jump. Tom wanted to ask if they should leave, but he didn’t. What he wanted was staying – hoping to see Martin pop at least ONE balloon.

Before soon one of the bar keepers announced 5 minutes till the balloon drop. Martin started getting increasingly nervous, witch Tom could see from miles away.
    “Ok, not too long before the popping starts” Tom said. “Do you want to leave, or would you stay here with me? Please stay, we can stand together. If you get too scared, you’re free to leave at any point. But I really want a shot at that first price” he continued, looking at Martin with Bambi eyes.
    “I’ll try. But I really can’t promise I’ll stay! I’m just too scared even before the popping starts! But if you promise to stay close to me, I will try”, Martin tried looking calm.

The guys went together to the dance floor and positioned a bit to the side of the middle. “Better safe than sorry”, Martin thought looking for an escape plan if the fear got too much to handle.
    “10!”, a bar keeper started counting down. Every second seemed long as a year to Martin.
    “5, 4, 3, 2, 1!”. The balloons dropped down from the ceiling; Martin was barely able to cover his ears before the popping started.
    Martin immediately was terrified, but then he saw a sight he really longed to see: Tom bursting balloons. He was amazed about how effortlessly Tom popped these monsters. Stomping, hugging, sitting on them – all while having a huge grin on his face. Martin felt his cock springing to life, getting harder by every balloon Tom popped.
    Suddenly Tom turned to Martin, holding a huge balloon in his arms. Tom grabbed Martin by the waist, putting the balloons between them. This made Martin twitch, but that just lasted for a second. Tom pulled Martin towards himself, and the balloon gave away with a satisfying loud BANG. Martin looked shocked at Tom, who replied to the look with a wink. This scared Martin, but at the same time he got even hornier.
    Martin grabbed a balloon, pushed it between his groin and Tom’s back as he turned away. With one mighty trust, Martin popped the balloon touching Tom as it went BANG.
    “Fuck! What if Tom felt my rock-hard-cock against his ass?” Martin thought.
    Tom turned towards Martin with a shock on his face.
    “Didn’t you say you were terrified of balloons popping earlier?”, Tom asked.
    “Yeah, but it wasn’t too bad when you were next to me. And I had to try popping one to see if that would help my fear” Martin replied.

Neither of the guys won any prize, so they went back to the table they booked for the night.

To be continued…

Please do leave a feedback about this first attempt at fiction if there's anything particular you like/dislike..
    Sorry about the poor English qualities, I'd my best as a Norwegian 😏
  • JK_looner
    • Mar 2019

Re: Introducing Martin

Love the story so far! Look forward to more!

Comment

• balloonpopper
      • Nov 2016

Re: Introducing Martin

Great story. Can't wait for Chapter 2

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢