Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Merciless indian Babe
    • Feb 2022

My start as a looner

I was thinking of sharing this story since long as i was following these forms even before i became a member but was not sure whether i should post or not, then i decided to write it up here for others to enjoy as i have nothing to loose as everything is anonyms.

This is not a story. You may be surprised, but these are my true events.
    I was married to my close friend’s husband and was his second wife. I fell for him and married him with consent of my friend.
    Fast forward to our wedding night, room was decorated with flowers and Balloons. My friend was also in the room with us as per our original agreement stating that we three will always be together in same room and there will be no exclusions during sexual activities. Characters are Me, Friend and Husband. Let’s starts 
    I was alone with my friend in the room for now and she was sitting right next to me and we were having chat and laugh about what to expect tonight.
    I inquired her about balloons as I have hardly seen wedding rooms decorated with so many balloons, to which she replied, it is just normal and there is nothing special about them.
    I jokingly told her, I will kill them all if they see me naked tonight. She said, then I don’t see any of this balloon surviving for long and we had an evil laugh. She then helped me loosen all pins in my dress so that it wouldn’t take long to take them off when required.
    Then my husband entered, sat beside me and my friend and we talked a bit. Then he moved to take my clothes off to which my friend playfully stopped him saying you want her to take off her clothes in front of all these balloons, to which he said what do you mean? I jumped in and said, I will not take my clothes off until I pop and kill each and every balloon in the room to which he said he will not let that happen. BTW all this talk was in very playful mood, nothing serious. I took one balloon and popped it with my nails. Suddenly I could see playfulness on his face changed to sadness. There were literally tears in his eyes. My friend immediately moved forward and hugged him to her chest saying “my baby like these balloons?” and asked me to give her one balloon. I became bit cautious thinking have I done something wrong on the very first night. Anyway I gave her a balloon and she said baby have this one, and as she was handing him balloon, she popped it with her nails and laughed really hard in an evil way. After a second of paused I joined her in laughing. I took a pin from my hair and killed few more balloons saying I really want you into my pussy, but before that all these balloons need to go. I could see how much he was wanting me but still wanted to save the balloons. I was bit confused to why he was wanting to save these balloons. He could have just popped all themqq and go for the real deal and treat of tonight. He asked, more like begged me to stop popping them and told me that he will put out them out of room as we were alone on the first floor of the house and floor’s main entrance was locked and putting them out would not feel odd as no one will see them. My friend told him that her friend (me) is very unforgiving and merciless girl unlike her and only way forward is popping all these balloons and with that she popped one balloon with her heel and I laughed. He sat beside me begging to let the balloons go but I and my friend kept popping them. I felt like I am his master and he is my helpless slave. When all the balloons were in shreds, I allowed him to take my clothes off, and he immediately penetrated my vagina. He fucked me really hard, and when I asked him to go slow, he told me he will not show any mercy and I popped all his dear balloons and kept going really hard and wildly. Honestly besides initial pain I really loved that intercourse. When he was finished, my friend asked him, why he never fucked her so hard to which he said he wanted to teach me a lesson for popping balloons. These word were true opening of a new chapter in my life and of my friends.
    Next day out of rooms, all three of us were acting pretty normal. Me and my friend researched the internet and found out about this balloon fetish thing and talked how this is about to change life of all three of us. I and my friend became partners in crime of popping balloons before intercourses. Our husband was our slave in our rooms and almost before every intercourse we made him blow balloons for us to pop. We also went to try new was of popping them like hitting with Bull whip with few pointy pins in the end, nails, heels and sitting on them. Only once we have killed all balloons he is allowed an intercourse.

Btw i plan to write more about my experiences and they are nothing short of ideal and perfect...
    Last edited by Merciless indian Babe; 08-03-2022, 05:20.

Re: My start as a looner

Sounds like you had a very interesting and fun introduction into the world of looning! Although it also sounds like you found it quite fun to pop balloons before you knew of this fetish! I can somewhat relate as when I was younger I hated seeing balloons being busted if I couldn't be part of the busting fun and enjoy it myself as well!

Comment

• Merciless indian Babe
      • Feb 2022

Originally posted by Looner584
      Sounds like you had a very interesting and fun introduction into the world of looning! Although it also sounds like you found it quite fun to pop balloons before you knew of this fetish! I can somewhat relate as when I was younger I hated seeing balloons being busted if I couldn't be part of the busting fun and enjoy it myself as well!
      Yes that is true .... I always liked popping balloons and never missed a chance if i had one, although now i have a totally new meaning to it.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
        • Nov 2021

Sounds like you had a really HOT night !
        Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Merciless indian Babe
          • Feb 2022

Originally posted by heliumsitr68
          Sounds like you had a really HOT night !
          Yes, it was the best night

Comment

• Evelyn
            • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Merciless indian Babe
            Yes, it was the best night
            No way I would believe that was your best night I truly hope that there will be countless nights which will be more and more filled with excitement, passion and love.
            Why I am so sure? Well - almost a quarter century experience in marriage
            Good luck for all of you! And keep blowing up your beautiful balloons
            My lovely balloons - love them so much

Comment

• Merciless indian Babe
              • Feb 2022

Originally posted by Evelyn
              No way I would believe that was your best night I truly hope that there will be countless nights which will be more and more filled with excitement, passion and love.
              Why I am so sure? Well - almost a quarter century experience in marriage
              Good luck for all of you! And keep blowing up your beautiful balloons
              Thanks Evelyn...Nights that i would enjoy will be very bad for balloons :P

Comment

• BalloonLoverIndian
                • May 2022

Very Sexy night for your Husband
                Indian Looner

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘