X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Merciless indian Babe
    • Feb 2022

Party at my Home

Time passed.
    I along with my husband’s other wife (My Co-Wife) were now totally dominating our man’s life. More like dominatrixes and we were absolutely enjoying are relationship and with every passing day this domination increased. Dominatrix thing started when once I found him sitting on bed rubbing balloons on dick. I became really angry as his dick was only supposed to be for me and my co-wife. I immediately popped the balloons that he had. He turned out to be to sissy and that gave me and my co-wife a chance to proceed with domination on him too.
    Most of the time, I and my co-wife were together alone at home playing and planning our intimate relation with our sex starved husband who was our slave in our house. Let me make it clear that for outside world we are just a normal couple. Even our mother-in-law who lives permanently in our home only knew about balloon thing and how sissy his son was for balloons. Actually me and my co-wife decided to tell her as it would make our life much easier as popping balloons cannot be hidden. She is such an adorable lady in her mid 50s, who always gave us our intimate space, in fact encourage to spice up our life further. I can’t thank her enough for her role. Will talk about her in detail some separate relevant story. And even she had no idea how her son is our total salve.
    Fast-forward I just threw a party at my home for my friends. Balloons as usual were supposed to be the main part of decoration. We ordered our husband to blow balloons for the party while we prepared for their execution that was to take place right after the party. While he was blowing balloon, we were sitting in front of him. I was holding a pointed knife while my co-wife was playing with a bull whip that was specially prepared for executing and killing balloons. With every balloon that was blown, we talked about how to pop and kill it. We even sharpened our long nails in front of him. I and my co-wife were really fighting our temptation to pop all the balloons around us but were satisfied that at least by day end they all will be killed by us. We really enjoyed the sadness on or husband’s face as he knew all these balloons would have to go before he will be allowed to fuck us at night. They party started.
    Girls were really enjoying. As the party was nearing the end we were saying good bye to our guests. One of my friend came for a good bye holding a balloon in her hand. Our husband asked her if she will be taking this balloon with her to which she replied, if he permits she will take it with her. My husband sighed a relief that at least this one balloon will be able to live longer. I was just standing next to her about to say good bye to her but there was no way this balloon was going out alive. I took a small pin between my fingers and while hugging her for a good bye, popped the balloon that she was taking.

I immediately apologized her in a naughty way for “accidently” popping the balloon that she was taking.
    She replied she was going to pop it anyway, maybe in the car or when she reached home and then we had a really loud laugh. The girls in the party were really charged there was a possibility that they would start popping balloons right after that pop but thankfully by my co-wife did a very good job immediately diverting attention of all the ladies from balloons and holding all of them back and balloons survived the party to me massacred by me and my co-wife.

Anyways as the gathering ended and everyone left, our mother-in-law came to us, she knew what would come next, she hugged both me and my co-wife affectionately at same time and whispered in our ear telling us to take care of all these balloons and with a large devilish smile on her face left for her room.
    As she left my co-wife got really angry to our husband on how the hell he allowed my friend to take the balloon. While scolding him, she angrily stepped on one of the balloon that was near her heels.
    I and my co-wife sat on the sofa while our husband was made to sit in our feet.
    We talked for a moment on how bad these balloons are and how they are invading or privacy and that they should be punished for this before we enjoy our husband’s dick.
    She asked me to bring whip and knife so that we could start with “taking care” of balloons.
    We kept on talking while our husband sat on floor like a dog looking at our faces I told my co-wife that just give me a minute to pee and them we can start with the balloon massacre, first she said OK and them when I was about to stand she asked where I was going to which I replied “to the washroom”.
    She told me I don’t need that, as a punishment our husband would drink my pee right here. I was little taken aback so was my husband, looking into her eyes like, are you sure? As I sat she put the hand in my saree(traditional Indian dress) and told me to take of my panty, which I told her that I am not wearing. She asked our husband to hurry as I was waiting to pee. Now I too got stern and told him to be quick and when he hesitated, took one balloon close to his face and poked it with a knife. As slowly he moved in to suck my pee, I held head and quickly pressed his open mouth against my vulva and urethra and started peeing keeping his head firmly held my hands and pressed against my vagina.
    My co-wife meanwhile took whip and started hitting balloon really hard making them pop. She told him to keep his mouth at my vulva if he do not wish to see the balloon die and while she kept popping them with whip and her heels. As I finished, I told him to spit urine in the washroom but she stopped him and asked him to take it in, and asked me why I am being so lenient to him. This is what he deserves for even thinking that he would be able to save balloon by allowing her to take it away.
    I absolutely agreed with her pressing my nails in a balloon I was holding and turning it into shreds. After every pop we had a naughty laugh.
    He said told us to spare balloons or he will fuck us really hard. My co-wife popped a balloon with her heel and told him, so we will kill all these balloons, you can do whatever you want. Popping continued for about half an hour. Balloons were crying for help but I and my co-wife were in no mood to show mercy to them as we never did before. We popped almost 300 balloons. Their shreds were all over the place. As soon as we finished, my husband took my co-wife down. Fucked her like anything. I sat beside them gently massaging him. He told me it will be turn, after this, and so it was. He was a wild beast and I loved it.
    In the end there were lot of dead balloons and two hard fucked women, an absolute pleasure.
  • heliumsitr68
    • Nov 2021

Re: Party at my Home

Wow ! Sounds like the 3 of you had a great time !!
    Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Merciless indian Babe
      • Feb 2022

Originally posted by heliumsitr68
      Wow ! Sounds like the 3 of you had a great time !!
      Yes...Absolutely ...
      Things are really spiced up among us...

Comment

• Infl8
        • Apr 2017

Wow! That was intense. It sounds like the 3 of you had a great time. Thank you for the story.

Comment

• Merciless indian Babe
          • Feb 2022

Originally posted by Infl8
          Wow! That was intense. It sounds like the 3 of you had a great time. Thank you for the story.
          Yeah Thanks, it was indeed one of my best popping experiences..

Comment

• Infl8
            • Apr 2017

Oh, cool! I was wondering, which balloons did y'all pop? Like balloons that can be made into apples, round balloons, tricolor ones or even big ones like 16 inch rounds?

Comment

• Merciless indian Babe
              • Feb 2022

Originally posted by Infl8
              Oh, cool! I was wondering, which balloons did y'all pop? Like balloons that can be made into apples, round balloons, tricolor ones or even big ones like 16 inch rounds?
              Not apple ones. Simple round/ovalish ones of multiple colours. Mostly they were 12in ones with few 16in big balloons.
              I personally think 12in is an ideal size not too big and not to small. They can be handled (or manhandled ) in any way you want.

Comment

• BalloonLoverIndian
                • May 2022

Very Nice Explanation. I love it.....
                Indian Looner

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘