Blowitbig is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Men - Balloon Sex
I'm envious,
Old 01-03-2021, 05:33 AM
Founder, Balloon Buddies

BusterBill is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 1982popper View Post
Anyone, who would go into a little more details? I have thought about it. But I do not know what loon sizes to use ... Or the best positions ...
The first, most difficult and most critical step is to meet another interested looner. Usually that starts with an online chat (or Skype or voice call or text messaging) that leads to making a date.

When you actually meet the guy you'll quickly find out if you there's sufficient mutual chemistry. If you "click", the details you mentioned will rapidly emerge in the enthusiastic discussion of what turns each of you on the most. Usually a torrent of creative ideas for how to pleasure each other will flow from the discussion. Just go with the flow and enjoy it to the max!
Old 06-03-2021, 01:59 PM

AJK64 is on a distinguished road
One thing me and me fella do sometimes which is hot is lay on our sides spooning. Him cuddling a balloon in front and me cuddling him while we make love. As we climax he squeezes the balloon extra hard and it bursts as we do.
Old 16-03-2021, 06:11 AM
Empart, INFJ, Harmonizer

frankfrank is on a distinguished road
^ That sounds LOVELY, AJK64. And cuddling, too, oh man...there are a lot of people who don't appreciate cuddling for the true glory that it is. A great cuddle is even better than a long, ongoing orgasm/edging!

Is the love of cuddling a more common thing with looners, I wonder?

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939
Old 16-03-2021, 06:20 AM

Tony is on a distinguished road
I have had a few times when i have to be in a hotel in Bristol and have managed to meet a chap in kik who was sort of up for that.

I am a former phobic who wishes i could pop and he almost personified balloons. Telling them he loved them.

I blew up a few 17" almost to full size and loads of 11" too before he arrived.

I was nervous but he was a bit too. Once we started blowing more balloons up together, the nerves vanished.

We realised that if i blew a 17" almost to full size, then he stroked me as we kept blowing, i could pop the balloons.

He found the same but wanted my fingers in his ass instead.

That was the first day i ever kissed a man and it was the hottest day of my life.

We plan to meet again after lockdown (i live Edinburgh) and maybe opted for a caravan or somewhere more private than a hotel room though so we could get even more comfortable. And maybe get some 36" that are soft and fuckable as well as some rock hard with big necks.

That was an awesome day and should have been repeated weeks later until covid struck.
Old 17-03-2021, 07:47 AM
Empart, INFJ, Harmonizer

frankfrank is on a distinguished road
Tony, I know a looner who actually DOES personify balloons as you describe. And, I will add, he's a great cuddler! This wasn't related to balloons at all, but I had the most utterly incredible cuddle session with somebody Monday night. He and I spent close to four hours in bed together, both of us entirely nude. He had a nice body, and he felt marvelous in my hands...BUT I DIDN'T EVEN GET AROUSED except slightly for maybe five minutes.

And I'm not even surprised. Anything and everything sexual or close to it, entirely PALE when compared to the wonders of cuddling. It's a whole different plateau of consciousness.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939
Old 17-03-2021, 04:02 PM

Tony is on a distinguished road
Good that you have found cuddling is your thing. If i am honest, it doesn't do anything for me. Balloons being blown or popped are more exciting than being cuddled. But it is the variety of people and experiences that makes this a great forum to chat on....i think.
Old 18-03-2021, 03:09 AM

greglooner is on a distinguished road
Had another looner pound me while I lay on a GL. I'd've wanted to do the same to him.

Best sex I've ever had.