Old 09-05-2022, 03:13 PM

Merciless indian Babe is on a distinguished road
Default Bridal Shower Balloons
A friend of mine is arranging her bridal show in a few days. Yesterday we were discussing the decoration for the event. We will be having a lot of balloons in the decor. We both agreed to pop all of them in the end. I have few exciting ways in mind. What are your suggestions, how should we pop them. Any role play ideas for popping them?
Old 09-05-2022, 06:47 PM

aron_crow is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Bridal Shower Balloons
Sounds amazing. I guess you guys can have sit pop/stomp pop/nail pop competitions, maybe have a competition amongst the bride's best friends. And of course there is the most common idea seen on youtube - relay race like setup where one person sits to pop on another person.
Old 09-05-2022, 07:48 PM

srob2 is on a distinguished road
Sitting is probably the most popular, good with a relay race. Having 2 girls have to pop a balloon between their bodies is also great.

Assuming you won't have uninflated balloons, so a b2p contest or just "see who can blow the biggest balloon" contest is out.
Old 09-05-2022, 11:42 PM

Loonorm is on a distinguished road
A ‘truth or dare’ contest with some very provocative and sexual questions for all of the ladies. Using the balloons, and having questions inside the balloons. Have the ladies popping the balloons revealing the questions would be fun.
Old 10-05-2022, 12:16 AM

BalloonFun is on a distinguished road
Try this popping game where 2 people stand face to face with a balloon between them at chest level. Without using hands, just bodies in motion, squeeze the balloons until they burst. The bigger balloons you use, the more hilarious the game!!
Old 10-05-2022, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by srob2 View Post
Sitting is probably the most popular, good with a relay race. Having 2 girls have to pop a balloon between their bodies is also great.

Assuming you won't have uninflated balloons, so a b2p contest or just "see who can blow the biggest balloon" contest is out.
You need to know everyone there would not be sexual about balloons. Girls would not mind popping balloons between their bodies, but they would be required to be brought to that point....The question is how?
One thing is for sure that balloons won't survive that bridal shower. If nothing, girls will definitely pop balloons with their heels, nails & pins before leaving. I just want this popping to get bit more exciting than just popping

Last edited by Merciless indian Babe; 10-05-2022 at 02:10 PM.
Old 10-05-2022, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by srob2 View Post

Originally Posted by Loonorm View Post
A ‘truth or dare’ contest with some very provocative and sexual questions for all of the ladies. Using the balloons, and having questions inside the balloons. Have the ladies popping the balloons revealing the questions would be fun.
Sexual questions won't be a problem there as regardless of balloon popping, sexual and naughty talk will be the talk of that day, now issue is how to get balloon popping involved in that.
I am working out few things. Your ideas would be great to have.
I will share what gets finalized.
Old 10-05-2022, 02:37 PM
Balloons + Feet

Loonatic is on a distinguished road
There's a game idea I got from Mario Party on Switch. Each character had a large balloon and a pump and the objective was to see who could get their balloon pumped up the biggest in 30 seconds without popping it.

Now, we didn't know the rules and thought it was first to pop the balloon wins so we were all pumping them until they pop to see who could make them go bang first so we all lost lol.

But I've thought this would be a fun party game, you just need 4 of those plunger-type floor pumps and a bag of 16"ers and have people go 4 at a time (or more if you want). The goal is to not pop the balloon so it's approachable for the average player, but since people are trying to get the balloon as big as possible there's for sure going to be some great pops in the process. You could just introduce it as a fun ice-breaker game or something on it's own.

Maybe even put a slip of paper inside with instructions on popping another balloon so if it pops the punishment is having to pop another. Or black balloons with fun confetti inside so once the first pop happens it throws confetti everywhere and might just make people want to pump theirs until it pops just for the fun of it. Just throwing out ideas, hope this helps some! I'm sure it'll be a blast either way, have fun!
Old 10-05-2022, 02:56 PM

Just to give clarity, there cannot be blow to pop or pump to pop balloon games as event will be pre-decorated with blown balloons, plus as i mentioned earlier, most of the women there will not be sexual about balloons so no one is going to blow balloons till pop. Obviously no one will mind popping already blown balloons.
I know it is bit odd situation as most girls will not be considering this a sexual activity, yet i want to make it fun for us and most importantly sexual.
Old 11-05-2022, 12:27 AM

srob2 is on a distinguished road
My experience is girls will be a little sexual at a bridal shower - not to the extent of a bachelorette party, but same sort of vibe.

Normal people will sexualize sitting, you won't be able to sit to pop without someone twerking or grinding on purpose.

Blowing to pop is only sexual to looners. For everyone else, this is just a normal (but maybe a little scary) party game. I still understand you can't do it with preinflated balloons.