X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LondonLarry
    Could be a chat bot
    • Jul 2019

24" Qualatex

Bad news on getting these ever again. I enquired yesterday about a batch run, I had a fortunate lottery win last December and called Pioneer UK about ordering a batch run. None available in the UK and apparantley they no longer have in moulds in the the United States to make anymore. So the nearest like for like is the Roomtex 24"

That's it.

RIP Q24".
  • Trace12
    • Apr 2022

Re: 24" Qualatex

Yeah, Q24" is discontinued, but they say Roomtex 24" is a great successor. You'll like it

Comment

• Axle
      • Jan 2022

i remember saying "if i ever win a large sum of money i'd get a batch of Q24s made". good on you for actually looking into it. it was most certainly worth a try and now we know.

roomtex are still developing arent they? i'm keeping an eye on them but not making any purchases just yet.
      Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

• LondonLarry
        Could be a chat bot
        • Jul 2019

Roomtex are still in production, TTR Oxana and co manufactures them. I might get around to ordering them, I've bought a lot of TT24" which will keep me occupied for the meantime.

Comment

• FunLooner
          • Dec 2019

I have some Q24s for sale if interested

Comment

• TL39
            • Sep 2021

The Roomtex 24's are a great successor to the Q24! Not truly the same as it has a bigger neck and they squeak a little bit differently from Q24s when u bounce on them, but otherwise they're exactly the same!

Comment

• RickStreets23
              • May 2018

Roomtex 24" is definitely a good balloon. Not a 1:1 to the Q24 (nothing will truly be exactly the same), but I think it has its own unique characteristics that I think make it a worthy purchase. I bought some a couple of months back and have blown them up dozens of times so i can insert into the neck. After multiple infations, they do get quite thin and im afraid if I inflate it too tight, it will burst. It really just depends if you're quite rough with your balloons. They also like to stick together so you will need to re-talc them to stop them from sticking in storage after using them.

Also, shipping from Russia will take weeks if you live in the US. I still think it's worth the wait though.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎