Old 24-04-2022, 04:24 AM

heliumsitr68 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How Often Do You Pop ??
I appreciate the replies everyone ! In a way I guess I'm lucky as I live by myself in an house instead of a condo or apartment.
Old 24-04-2022, 07:34 AM

Slugamano is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by CJSweet View Post
All of which is usually preceded by bursting some bags or any other poppable items sitting around.
That's about the same for me
Old 24-04-2022, 10:56 PM

BalloonFun is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by heliumsitr68 View Post
I appreciate the replies everyone ! In a way I guess I'm lucky as I live by myself in an house instead of a condo or apartment.
You've got it easy! Living in your own home is very cool, and your not having to worry about noise during your balloon fun has got to be bliss!
Old 25-04-2022, 08:23 AM

LoonerHoax is on a distinguished road
Recently? A lot! Mainly late at night at work. Can't get myself off, but been doing a lot of popping. Maybe a bit of Spring cleaning?
Old 25-04-2022, 08:41 AM

Exaturbo is on a distinguished road
Very rarely for me. Being an odd mix of non popper in person but someone who likes seeing them popped by the opposite sex, I only pop them when I’m no longer confident they won’t pop at the least opportune moment. Plus I tend to use larger more costly balloons so cost is a large factor for me too.
Old 25-04-2022, 04:59 PM

loonlun is on a distinguished road
I don't pop all that often except I usually pop any balloons leftover from sessions at the end of the week as a purely popping session. I think for me it's the excitement of "this could pop" when I'm interacting with them more than the actual pop itself, not that popping balloons isn't also incredibly hot. My go to is to ride and squeeze balloons tight, and when I feel like popping I pop the ones that fall off the bed with a skewer/my balloon harpoon or holding them out from me and digging my fingers into them until they burst.
Old 26-04-2022, 04:04 AM

@ BalloonFun : It is ! I can play anytime I want with no worries or distractions ! (except when my brother shows up unannounced !) Either way , he knows of my fetish and doesn't really care what I do by myself .
Old 29-04-2022, 07:56 AM

Loon119 is on a distinguished road
More than I ever have recently. We had 3 balloon arches for the wifes birthday each with probably around 80-100 balloons on each. She pin popped the whole lot. It was immense. I'm really phobic in public but this one person can burst anything and make it sexy. I also have a few really soft cheap punchballs that I inflate and pop underneath me every so often I usually fail because I hate hurting my balloons. The wifes next project is pumping an entire 16" unique on our pump. No idea how I'll cope but I imagine the orgasm will be intense
Old 30-04-2022, 06:15 AM

Good Luck !! I think you'll have lots of fun in the end !!
Old 30-04-2022, 05:16 PM

Tracy is on a distinguished road
Not often these days, I'm sorry to say. Couple reasons... First, my life is incredibly busy - 3 children and an extremely demanding profession. Second (which is aggravated by the first) is that I generally don't like to play with only a few balloons at a time. Unless I have several hours free where I can get at least 30-50 balloons inflated, and then some play/pop time (and, yes, time for some photos), I just don't bother. Third, while I love to pop balloons I am very private about doing so. We have a lake house that's a perfect place for balloon play, but it's about an hour drive from here (see problem #1).

There have been a couple times in my life where I've had a little more free time available. In those periods I'd say I usually had my popping fun 2 or 3 times a month. So that would probably be my natural preference...