Old 19-03-2022, 03:35 AM

heliumsitr68 is on a distinguished road
Default How Often Do You Pop ??
How often do you pop balloons ? Once a day ? Weekly ? Do you pop alone or with someone ? Do you use popping to get off ? If so , how many balloons does it usually take and what methods do you typically use for both actions ?

As I'm single , I usually pop balloons at least once a week , more often when needed . I do get to occasionally pop with a friend of mine and his wife . For me , popping is always an reason to get off . When I'm with them , I'll watch them pop while I get myself off . I love watching both of them sit pop and watching her hug pop . When I'm alone , I'll pleasure myself slowly while inflating the balloons and then faster while I pop them . The inflation method determines the popping method . Air filled are stomped , sat on , pin popped ,layed on/humped to pop or BTP . Helium balloons get either sit popped , pin popped or cig popped . The number of popped balloons needed to make me "pop" varies. When I'm alone , anywhere from just a few to maybe a dozen . When I'm with my friends , she's got me off with as few as 2 balloons . With him , I think the fewest was 5 .

What about you ??
Old 19-03-2022, 01:02 PM

Merciless indian Babe is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How Often Do You Pop ??
i usually pop twice or thrice a week. I have almost never popped alone. Its is always with my husband and my Co-Wife. There is always an intercourse between me and my husband after balloon popping. We usually pop some where from 30 to 50 balloons per session. This seems to a lot but keeping in mind or prey is divided between me and my co-wife.
As for ways of popping, i like it best with Bull whip, Heels and pins/Knife/Spear. I also love shooting them with air rifle when outdoors. Never liked stp nor have done so...

Last edited by Merciless indian Babe; 19-03-2022 at 01:19 PM.
Old 19-03-2022, 06:22 PM

heliumsitr68 is on a distinguished road
Excellent ! I'd assume that you and your Co-Wife do most of the popping ? Although I rarely get to do it anymore , I really enjoy outdoor popping .
Old 19-03-2022, 07:41 PM

Asclepio is on a distinguished road
It is not constant, usually 1-2 per week once my loon is old, I just pop it with my foot or a pin, once they are old they arent so loud as new, also sometimes they decide to pop by itself hahahaha thats funny too, you must be prepared to hear a random pop if you like big overinflated loons.
Old 19-03-2022, 07:43 PM

Merciless indian Babe is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by heliumsitr68 View Post
Excellent ! I'd assume that you and your Co-Wife do most of the popping ? Although I rarely get to do it anymore , I really enjoy outdoor popping .
No , not most of the popping...actually all of the popping
Old 20-03-2022, 12:44 PM

aron_crow is on a distinguished road
One line answer -> "Not as often as I want to".
Old 20-03-2022, 07:07 PM

PMN985 is on a distinguished road
Couple times a week non-session, I will pop 2-3 when no one is around, once or twice a month with a partner *wife will partake a few times), maybe once or twice a month solo session, bigger longer sessions are every couple months.
Old 23-04-2022, 12:32 PM

Evelyn is on a distinguished road
I think - occasionally would be the best word to describe, how often I pop my balloons. Mostly it depends on my mood, but also on circumstances. For example, I would never even consider to pop a balloon if a non-popper is present.
Also, I am not a popper anyway - more just a balloon lover. Usually for me just to pop a balloon seems quite a waste of a good balloon. On the other hand, when it's some naughty event or, lets say, a cam-chat - why not, if another part is enjoying it.
In fact, my balloons somehow survive for quite a long time
Old 23-04-2022, 01:27 PM

CJSweet is on a distinguished road
Usually once per fortnight as that’s when I get the house to myself - which answers another question. I’d say I op between 10 and 20 in a session. Some by pin, some by foot, some ‘accidentally’ get btp but I still can’t intentionally bring myself to do that. All of which is usually preceded by bursting some bags or any other poppable items sitting around.
Old 23-04-2022, 03:37 PM

BalloonFun is on a distinguished road
Not as many as I would like to. I live in an apartment community, so there is both the noise factor to worry about as well as sometimes feeling a little self-conscious. I will say that one whole month can go by without a single pop.......I had another week where I managed to get about 4 to pop.
It's all over the board, so to speak.