Do you feel an inner peace with balloons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCB
    • Feb 2021

Do you feel an inner peace with balloons?

I certainly feel their presence soothing, calming, relaxing. A sense of a shared intimacy with my own inner self. To others maybe it seems crazy yet to me it feels the most beautiful natural thing in the world. Can any others on here identify with this or similar? The more I'm with balloons the more I want to be with balloons it's kind of addictive in a very nice way.
  • SirSquishy
    • Mar 2020

Re: Do you feel an inner peace with balloons?

It's definitely very relaxing and stress relieving to hug a balloon. Stating the obvious here, but also very satisfying to make love with a balloon. Even just 30 minutes with a balloon in a single night makes me feel great the next day.

Comment

• Nopops4me
      • Jun 2015

A relaxing, stress relieving evening after a stressful day for me is to sit listening to soothing music. Of course cuddling a tight, but not over inflated 11 / 12" balloon. Don't want to be interrupted with a sudden BANG. The occasional 'squeak' if I should move slightly and the crackle of static tugging at the hair on my body is all I want to end the day. Energetic actions are left for a another day!

Comment

• loonlun
        • Mar 2021

I masturbate with balloons and its sometimes like a compulsion where I need to go ahead and do it and get it over with before I can continue with my day and others it's like a treat to myself after a long day. I imagine that tension and release is achievable with or without balloons but because I have this fetish it's part of how it works for me. I think the momentary calm is just all those brain chemicals and endorphins being released during and afterwards. I guess in the moment it's less calming but rather focusing in the sense that when I'm having a session it's just me and the balloons and nothing from the outside world intruding. Having a break from it all can refresh the spirit so to speak.
        My inner peace comes from mindfulness and other practices rather than my time with balloons though.

Comment

• aloone
          • Mar 2022

Absolutely, especially when they have a cute print on them

Comment

• SweetBouncer
            • Mar 2020

Yep, is strange, some times I ain't even aroused they just give that peaceful relaxed feeling you talk about.

Comment

• TheMole
              • Nov 2019

I’m not sure if I’d call it inner peace but It’s very relaxing to me to lay down on a large balloon and let the neck bulge between my legs. Along with being sexually stimulating, it a generally comfortable and happy feeling.

Comment

• Evelyn
                • Apr 2022

Oh, it all depends on my mood.
                Usually balloons turn me up and there is no peace until I get my pleasure. But after that I really love just keep my balloons for bit longer just to cuddle them, to enjoy them and to get an emotional pleasure from my balloons. Well, I must admit - quite often that peaceful time ends with an other go, which is more sensual.
                I would love to have my balloons all the time with me, but, unfortunately, my spouse does not like them laying around in our bedchamber. Which is completely understandable, because kids would definitely ask lots of questions about them. And I must admit - my balloons are rather huge size Therefore as a compromise I do not keep them inflated after our love time
                My lovely balloons - love them so much

Comment

• Evelyn
                  • Apr 2022

Originally posted by aloone
                  Absolutely, especially when they have a cute print on them

Aww, you have such a beautiful balloons, aloone Would love to hug them so much
                  My lovely balloons - love them so much

Comment

• Kiltieman
                    • Jan 2014

Yes I do sometimes. If Im out and return home Ive been thinking about my balloons for ages and get quite aroused so when I get into the house I make a beeline for my stock and get a handful out. I stretch and rub them between my hands then blow the neck deflate then blow the bulb up a bit and deflate. I then am excited so I will blow the balloon up bulb first to as big and tight as it goes then let the neck inflate till Ive just enough to tie a knot in it. I think its then handling this very delicate lovely object thats soo sensual to me. I like them as tight as I can make them and often will doze off on the sofa with balloons beside me then when I waken I feel as aroused as hell and need to have a blowing up spree. I dont like bangs but I do get carried away in my quest to make the balloon bigger than ever before. The result is sometimes a big sudden sharp bang that makes me jump. I think my inner peace comes from the fact that I used to be dead scared of balloons as a boy.

Comment

• Scooter
                      • May 2022

Originally posted by SweetBouncer
                      Yep, is strange, some times I ain't even aroused they just give that peaceful relaxed feeling you talk about.
                      Same here. It gets my mind off of other things and focusing on the balloon, which in turn helps me de-stress. After a session of playing and cuddling I feel more centered emotionally.

Comment

• MylarLover
                        Mylar Balloon Lover
                        • Apr 2023

Yes, I feel a strong addiction to my Mylar balloons I can look at them for hours love the look of them and overall I like being around them.

Comment

• Whale Rider
                          • Nov 2022

yes inner peace, but I also have that meditating or reading a good book... or with inflatables, definitely inflatables ^^

Comment

• AJK64
                            • Jun 2018

I am a popper generally, but theres nothing better than a few hours with a few tightly inflated but still soft balloons, cuddling and holding them tightly against your skin. Stroking them, feeling them around you and...well you know haha.

Balloons are amazing objects in that they can elicit so many feelings. Excitement to relaxation.

Comment

• hudi03xo
                              • Jun 2023

Totally. They bring like this inner warmth that only I know so well. Most the time it isn't even sexual. Cuddling with balloons and inflatables is so emotionally grounding and almost healing my younger self.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎