Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • som3derp
    • Oct 2021

Re: Madam Bangs - free 3day link

I mean, I already "won" once, but might as well add another Idea I had.

How about hiding inside a non-transparent climb-in balloon and roleplaying as the balloon? You could either pin down, trap and 'punish' a popper for 'killing' her 'sisters' (by making it unable for him to pop her while having her own fun with him!) or pushing down and rewarding a non-popper, for he surely wishes to be fucked by the balloon the same way he fucks the balloons.

Comment

• Little Looner
      MADAM BANGS
      • Jan 2019

This is gold dust
      Love it. I do quite a bit of this but I've been encouraged to go a bit further psyche!!!!

DM FOR YOUR 3 DAY PASS

Originally posted by ubuntuUser
      I always am on the look out for looner content where the woman is forcing/encouraging the man (or other partner) to get more comfortable with balloons. I.e. the partner is willing to a point, and the woman is helping seduce them and bring them along to love balloons too. I guess it is a bit of psychological play involved where the partner is scared and sexuality/sensuality is being used to make them comfortable, and pleased

Or the converse, which you see a bit more of: where the woman is the uncomfortable one and is talking through her discomfort with balloons while playing out her partner's fantasy.

I guess a bit of mind games either way--I think the talking is what sells it.
      I am Madam Bangs on all the social media channels.

My favourite place is Only Fans
      https://linktr.ee/MadamBangs

Comment

• Little Looner
        MADAM BANGS
        • Jan 2019

And you woulda won again with that very unique scenario!!!

Originally posted by som3derp
        I mean, I already "won" once, but might as well add another Idea I had.

How about hiding inside a non-transparent climb-in balloon and roleplaying as the balloon? You could either pin down, trap and 'punish' a popper for 'killing' her 'sisters' (by making it unable for him to pop her while having her own fun with him!) or pushing down and rewarding a non-popper, for he surely wishes to be fucked by the balloon the same way he fucks the balloons.

Comment

• lonelylooner
          • Jan 2012

Okay okay I know I too already won! But no limit on contributions. The creativity is endless with this fetish.

I love the idea of introducing a willing participant to the fetish (can certainly be roleplayed). Let them be curious and amazed at how big balloons can get. Demonstrate to them how to do a s2p and a b2p. I really think dialogue has a lot to do with the kink (for me anyway).

Here is a few words and phrases that I find a huge turn on:

Looner expert / teacher:
          'Have you ever sat on a balloon before?'
          'These ones can really take your weight!'
          'The neck means it could go at any moment'
          'This one could be loud'
          'It won't bite! Put a lil more weight on it!'

Looner in training:
          'Wow I didn't know balloons could get this big!?'
          'Could the balloon hold the weight of both of us?'
          'How big do the necks get?'
          'What happens if you double stuff balloons?'

Just a few examples but have fun most importantly!

This kind of thing is like a real life fantasy scenario and can really imagine it playing out when introducing someone to the kink which is why its so hot!

Comment

• Little Looner
            MADAM BANGS
            • Jan 2019

I have done this so many times!!! But very few agree to be filmed i did a b2p on the beach with a friend last weekend.... she learned a lot.

Originally posted by lonelylooner
            Okay okay I know I too already won! But no limit on contributions. The creativity is endless with this fetish.

I love the idea of introducing a willing participant to the fetish (can certainly be roleplayed). Let them be curious and amazed at how big balloons can get. Demonstrate to them how to do a s2p and a b2p. I really think dialogue has a lot to do with the kink (for me anyway).

Here is a few words and phrases that I find a huge turn on:

Looner expert / teacher:
            'Have you ever sat on a balloon before?'
            'These ones can really take your weight!'
            'The neck means it could go at any moment'
            'This one could be loud'
            'It won't bite! Put a lil more weight on it!'

Looner in training:
            'Wow I didn't know balloons could get this big!?'
            'Could the balloon hold the weight of both of us?'
            'How big do the necks get?'
            'What happens if you double stuff balloons?'

Just a few examples but have fun most importantly!

This kind of thing is like a real life fantasy scenario and can really imagine it playing out when introducing someone to the kink which is why its so hot!

Comment

• som3derp
              • Oct 2021

Hmmm...

How about climbing into a bathtub, then start filling it with water balloons till you are trapped underneath them, unable to escape their weight and soft, wobbling rubber skin? I mean, you could do it as a 2 parter, a nonpop part whenere you bury yourself under the balloons and tease to climb out, only to be stopped by the balloons, and a 2nd part where you pop free (i am a nonpopper, but understand that popping videos sadly are more successful. (T.T))

Comment

• Little Looner
                MADAM BANGS
                • Jan 2019

Wow i absolutely love this idea, i have shit tons of wter balloons and no clue what to do with them!!

That is going to feel amazing too wowowow.

AMAZING

Originally posted by som3derp
                Hmmm...

How about climbing into a bathtub, then start filling it with water balloons till you are trapped underneath them, unable to escape their weight and soft, wobbling rubber skin? I mean, you could do it as a 2 parter, a nonpop part whenere you bury yourself under the balloons and tease to climb out, only to be stopped by the balloons, and a 2nd part where you pop free (i am a nonpopper, but understand that popping videos sadly are more successful. (T.T))

Comment

• som3derp
                  • Oct 2021

Again, another scenario not for myself but for poppers out there.

Fill balloons with liquid latex. If they barely have any air in them the latex won't harden. Then you can play with them, make a small hole or pop them to cover yourself in the latex, which then dries and forms a partial latex bodysuit around yourself.

Another one that could work for either:

Get some elbow length latex/medical/surgical gloves. Then get some rubber band just where the gloves end. Inflate the gloves, with the rubber band preventing the air from escaping, giving you "balloon glove hands" with your hands still inside and controlling the balloons. They you can basically touch and/or finger yourself with the balloon glove hands!
                  Last edited by som3derp; 28-10-2021, 21:29.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎