How would you react/behave towards balloons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Merciless indian Babe
    • Feb 2022

How would you react/behave towards balloons?

Ok so the question is to know exactly how everyone truly feels about balloons.
    Just imagine you are in a room with few balloons all alone and anything that you do with balloon will be only for yourself, so how would you behave towards balloons?
    Like , would you pop them immediately? tease them or pop them, cuddle with them, play with them, let them live etc etc?

I'll answer the question first.
    Many who have read my stories may know my answer. I would almost immediately pop them in meanest and most feminist way possible at that time without much delay. I don't like playing with balloons a lot, even if i do it is only very brief. I only enjoying popping them and hearing them cry for mercy.

So what would you do?
  • CClooner
    • Apr 2022

Re: How would you react/behave towards balloons?

I would untie them, one by one , and add more air, trying to produce the longest necks possible, then retie them to admire their tightly, overinflated bodies…

Comment

• lucid
      • Sep 2016

I would do a combination of both things mentioned so far lol. I would definitely get them maxxed out and then play with them. Only if I'm expecting my girl to come home or walk in the room, in hopes she does something along the lines of what merciless Indian babe described lol. That was amazing!

Comment

• AJK64
        • Jun 2018

I would get in among the and cuddle and feel them against my body. I would push them to the point of bursting by hugging them tight, and watch their necks stretch out as far as they can go. Then hold them at this point for a while before pushing them over that limit until they explode. I would do this one by one to them all and finally explode myself. They would last for hours before they all burst.
        Last edited by AJK64; 13-05-2022, 19:06.

Comment

• Asclepio
          • Sep 2018

I always think about an scenario where I’m in a room full of balloons by non specific reason, first of all I would untie every balloon and I would make sure they all are properly overinflated with big fat necks, I personally find a big source of excitement from over inflation and by today standards I feel that now I can’t blow a balloon without pushing a neck, it is just natural to me, I reached the point where I see a balloon at rated size and somehow I feel that something is wrong with it, I feel the urge to blow more air into every balloon I see, I don’t know it is like a voice inside me asking to overinflate every single balloon that I have or see.
          A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
            • Nov 2021

I'd quickly undress and ride them until both the balloons and myself pop !!!
            Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Evelyn
              • Apr 2022

Same here
              My lovely balloons - love them so much

Comment

• loonlun
                • Mar 2021

Depends on how big they are. Smaller balloons I'd probably pop them all. Bigger, 16 inch and larger I'd probably pop a few but then pick the one that looked to be the biggest, most overinflated, and tightest and start riding it.

Comment

• Semipop
                  • Jun 2022

I would first of all gather the balloons around me so that I could feel, smell and examine them, deciding on which needed slow teasing and torturing so that they would cry for mercy, and those destined to be sat on. I'd then bring in my special wooden 'busting chair' and start sitting on some balloons whilst others were gripped between my thighs, thus allowing my fingers to could cruelly deal with them. I enjoy hearing them squealing and crying.

Comment

• SusieDK
                    • Dec 2017

I would untie them all and let the air out of all but one, which I would blow up further to see how big it would get before it popped. Maybe I would blow to pop a few more, and then I would bring the rest home with me to use another day.

I’m sorry that this isn’t neither especially sophisticated or exciting, but it is very likely what I would do.

Sincerely
                    Susie.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                      • Nov 2016

I would probably leave them alone, suspicious that I'm being led into a trap where someone would discover my interests by observing my behavior

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎