Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonlun
    • Mar 2021

Re: How Often Do You Pop ??

I don't pop all that often except I usually pop any balloons leftover from sessions at the end of the week as a purely popping session. I think for me it's the excitement of "this could pop" when I'm interacting with them more than the actual pop itself, not that popping balloons isn't also incredibly hot. My go to is to ride and squeeze balloons tight, and when I feel like popping I pop the ones that fall off the bed with a skewer/my balloon harpoon or holding them out from me and digging my fingers into them until they burst.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
      • Nov 2021

@ BalloonFun : It is ! I can play anytime I want with no worries or distractions ! (except when my brother shows up unannounced !) Either way , he knows of my fetish and doesn't really care what I do by myself .
      Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Loon119
        • Jun 2018

More than I ever have recently. We had 3 balloon arches for the wifes birthday each with probably around 80-100 balloons on each. She pin popped the whole lot. It was immense. I'm really phobic in public but this one person can burst anything and make it sexy. I also have a few really soft cheap punchballs that I inflate and pop underneath me every so often I usually fail because I hate hurting my balloons. The wifes next project is pumping an entire 16" unique on our pump. No idea how I'll cope but I imagine the orgasm will be intense

Comment

• heliumsitr68
          • Nov 2021

Good Luck !! I think you'll have lots of fun in the end !!

Comment

• Tracy
            • May 2018

Not often these days, I'm sorry to say. Couple reasons... First, my life is incredibly busy - 3 children and an extremely demanding profession. Second (which is aggravated by the first) is that I generally don't like to play with only a few balloons at a time. Unless I have several hours free where I can get at least 30-50 balloons inflated, and then some play/pop time (and, yes, time for some photos), I just don't bother. Third, while I love to pop balloons I am very private about doing so. We have a lake house that's a perfect place for balloon play, but it's about an hour drive from here (see problem #1).

There have been a couple times in my life where I've had a little more free time available. In those periods I'd say I usually had my popping fun 2 or 3 times a month. So that would probably be my natural preference...

Comment

• heliumsitr68
              • Nov 2021

@ Tracy : I understand ! Back when I was still living with my parents , any balloon time was restricted to either an evening, afternoon or weekend home alone . Nowadays , my biggest restriction is the fact that I'm usually just too tired from work to put the effort into inflating enough balloons for play/pop time .

Comment

Working...