Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • khitloon
    • Nov 2021

Videos with earplugs?

Hello everyone, I love watching videos of models popping balloons but being phobic myself I always worry about the pop being loud and when I watch videos... I end up worrying about the pop being too loud for the models unless they are wearing some kind of ear protection. Does anyone know of any good videos where the models wear earplugs????

Re: Videos with earplugs?

Now I can't prove this but I feel like a lot of the female models with longer hair are probably wearing earplugs but it's just hidden by their hair. Like I said, can't prove it but I got a gut feeling.

Comment

• niklooner
      • May 2018

Don't worry too much about the models' ears, many girls just love to see a balloon burst

Comment

• lucid
        • Sep 2016

We went the longest time without wearing ear protection and now I've got sporadic low pitched ringing in my ears. Now, I make sure everybody has the option to wear hearing protection if they so choose. Ive got electronic muffs used for shooting i wear all the time when we film so I can still hear the dialog clearly but it filters out the pops to almost nothing.

Comment

• shoeMovies
          • Mar 2022

Some of our girls wear ear plugs during the filming, but many do not.
          And they don't have any problems with that.

Comment

• Cockneypopper
            • Aug 2021

That’s exactly what I have been using lol I currently have over 150 16” QT balloons inflated in my house right now last night I went through about 60-70 and my god they are loud haha
            I would love to share what I’m doing but I have no idea how to start a new thread

Comment

• Common Loon
              • Aug 2020

There are a few videos out there where the girls wear full-on gunfire headphones (usually when doing pump to pop or blow to pop) and not gonna lie... something about it is kinda alluring

Comment

• khitloon
                • Nov 2021

Originally posted by Common Loon
                There are a few videos out there where the girls wear full-on gunfire headphones (usually when doing pump to pop or blow to pop) and not gonna lie... something about it is kinda alluring
                Yeah I love seeing stuff like that!! Its so strangely alluring to me too, would you happen to know any videos like that??

Comment

• Tracy
                  • May 2018

Obvs I am not speaking about this from the perspective of a commercial model. But a couple years back I switched to earplugs to protect my hearing. If I am going to do a popping session (which is every time I blow up balloons), I'll enjoy a couple pops "au naturelle" so to speak (and sometimes I *am* au naturelle! LOL). But most of my popping these days is with earplugs, and yes usually my hair obscures the plugs. I'm well into middle age and also play music; I can't risk losing any more of my hearing!

Comment

• Fuusen
                    • Nov 2019

I don't mind people wearing ear plugs

Comment

• Marti.Asmr
                      • Apr 2022

This is an interesting post.

I'm not a model but I do Balloon popping videos on YouTube, I usually wear earplugs

My channel:

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍