Old 07-11-2021, 08:09 PM

AJK64 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Details you appreciate
I love when a guy inflates a balloon to the max but doesn't btp it, instead tying it off and then playing with it for a while before bursting it. So sexy.

I also like seeing a guy holding a balloon in both hands and squeezing it till it stretches out but not busting it at first, instead teasing it.
Old 07-11-2021, 09:08 PM

Pseudo is on a distinguished road
For me, is the fearless of women pop balloons or light firecrackers.
Old 07-11-2021, 11:40 PM

Mutaloon is on a distinguished road
I like seeing people blow up a balloon and once it gets big enough begin to hug the balloon against themselves as they continue to blow it up. Seeing them feeling the expansion of the balloon and presenting the balloon with hands on the sides instead of the neck is what I appreciate.
Old 08-11-2021, 12:06 AM

srob2 is on a distinguished road
I love seeing a women blow into the remains of a balloon after blowing it until it popped (on purpose or by accident) when she just has the mouthpiece.

Popped balloon in hair or on clothing is a turn on for me too.
Old 08-11-2021, 02:19 AM

TL39 is on a distinguished road
I absolutely love balloon riding, especially when the balloons being used are those that neck well. The look of the balloons as their necks bulge out is a huge turn on for me, hence why my favorite balloons are the Q24s, Cattex 32 LNs and the new RX24s.

I also like it if some of the balloons are tied with semi-loose/full knots so that some burst while others untie themselves and deflate. I love videos that do this, preferably in a way where its not glaringly obvious which balloons are the ones with loose knots from the get go.

Helium is also something I love, although for more the aesthetic value than anything else X3
Old 08-11-2021, 09:10 AM

Kajapo is on a distinguished road
Being reactive to the balloon's imprints turns me on the most especially face imprints. I love to see how a girl kisses the balloon face imprints mouth or sit on the balloon's imprinted face as if it is alive! This is due to the type of balloon I played during childhood (which I will write about it in detail soon) and therefore I enjoyed seeing someone being responsive to the balloon's imprints especially when the balloon is blown big